Smith & Nephew PLC ADR (SNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SNN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.42% of US stocks.
- SNN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SNN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 30.28% of US stocks).
SNN Stock Summary
- SNN has a market capitalization of $9,772,504,467 -- more than approximately 84.64% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SMITH & NEPHEW PLC comes in at 1.44%, a number that bests 25.22% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNN comes in at 6.56% -- higher than that of 74.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SMITH & NEPHEW PLC are IOSP, TFX, MGIC, PNR, and BRC.
- SNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SMITH & NEPHEW PLC's official web site, go to www.smith-nephew.com.
SNN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SNN's price/earnings ratio is 3.06% lower, now standing at 19.
- Over the past 243 months, SNN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNN.
SNN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.82%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -23.47%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -23.47%.
The table below shows SNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.5% of graded US stocks.
- SNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.445 -- ranking 108th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- HOLX, TTOO, and BIOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNN.
The table below shows SNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.63||52-week high||$37.28|
|Prev. close||$21.95||52-week low||$21.77|
|Day high||$22.72||Avg. volume||943,825|
|50-day MA||$25.31||Dividend yield||3.98%|
|200-day MA||$30.35||Market Cap||9.85B|
Smith & Nephew PLC ADR (SNN) Company Bio
Smith & Nephew plc develops, manufactures, markets, and sells medical devices in the advanced surgical devices and advanced wound management sectors worldwide. The Company operates in two segments: Advanced Surgical Devices and Advanced Wound Management. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNN Latest Social Stream
View Full SNN Social Stream
Latest SNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMITH & NEPHEW PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNN as an investment opportunity.
Smith+Nephew Academy expands global access to professional medical education through virtual reality and other advanced simulation technologies
Smith+Nephew (LSE:SN, NYSE:SNN), the global medical technology company, today announces it is expanding the reach of its medical education curriculum through a suite of advanced simulation technologies. Healthcare professionals can now conveniently access core orthopaedic, robotics and sports medicine procedural skills-training using virtual and augmented reality, haptics, and 3D interactive gaming at every Smith+Nephew Academy centre of excellence around the world.
Smith+Nephew launches OR3O™ Dual Mobility System in Japan for use in primary and revision hip arthroplasty
Smith+Nephew (LSE:SN, NYSE:SNN), the global medical technology business, today announces the launch of its OR3O Dual Mobility System for use in primary and revision hip arthroplasty in Japan. Compared with traditional solutions, dual mobility implants have a small diameter femoral head that locks into a larger polyethylene insert - increasing stability, reducing dislocation risk, and offering improved range of motion.2
Smith & Nephew plc (NYSE: SNN) announced new data furthering several published studies supporting the use of its REGENETEN Bioinductive Implant in rotator cuff repair. The REGENETEN Bioinductive Implant is part of Smith & Nephew's Advanced Healing Solutions portfolio. The goal of rotator cuff repair surgery is to help restore the shoulder's function and flexibility and relieve the pain that other treatments can't control. Also Read: Smith & Nephew Shares Fall On Lower Margins As Cost Headwinds H
New randomized controlled trial shows that addition of Smith+Nephew's REGENETEN™ Bioinductive Implant delivers 86% reduction in rotator cuff re-tear rates at 12 months
Smith+Nephew (LSE:SN, NYSE: SNN), the global medical technology company, today announces promising new data furthering a number of published studies supporting the use of its REGENETEN Bioinductive Implant in rotator cuff repair. Interim analysis from a randomized controlled trial (RCT) shows a significant reduction in the re-tear rate of full-thickness rotator cuff repairs when using the REGENETEN Bioinductive Implant.
Smith & Nephew plc (LON:SN.) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Smith & Nephew's (LON:SN.) recent performance, when its stock has declined...
SNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|