Smith & Nephew SNATS, Inc. (SNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNN POWR Grades
- SNN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- SNN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.92% of US stocks).
SNN Stock Summary
- SNN has a market capitalization of $15,950,059,281 -- more than approximately 85.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 74.21%, Smith & Nephew Plc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.53% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Smith & Nephew Plc comes in at -11.25%, a number that bests merely 16.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TFX, JOUT, IOSP, VTRS, and BRC.
- SNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Smith & Nephew Plc's official web site, go to www.smith-nephew.com.
SNN Valuation Summary
- SNN's price/earnings ratio is 37.9; this is 3.84% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 230 months, SNN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
- Over the past 230 months, SNN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 25.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNN.
SNN Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 299.71%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.88%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.83%.
The table below shows SNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.88% of graded US stocks.
- SNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.445 -- ranking 106th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- HOLX, BIOL, and TTOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNN.
The table below shows SNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.51||52-week high||$46.10|
|Prev. close||$36.05||52-week low||$33.49|
|Day high||$36.05||Avg. volume||505,200|
|50-day MA||$36.53||Dividend yield||1.55%|
|200-day MA||$40.25||Market Cap||15.61B|
Smith & Nephew SNATS, Inc. (SNN) Company Bio
Smith & Nephew plc develops, manufactures, markets, and sells medical devices in the advanced surgical devices and advanced wound management sectors worldwide. The Company operates in two segments: Advanced Surgical Devices and Advanced Wound Management. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNN Latest Social Stream
View Full SNN Social Stream
Latest SNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Smith & Nephew Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNN as an investment opportunity.
Amniotic Membrane Market is Going to Boom 2021-2028 | Top Players Smith & Nephew, Applied Biologics, Organogenesis Holdings
New Study Reports Amniotic Membrane Market 2021, Global Key Players Analysis, Share, Trends, Business Updates, Future Opportunities Forecasts to 2028 has been Added. In terms of revenue, the global Amniotic Membrane market was valued at US$ 3,201.1 Mn
PEAK6 Investments LLC bought a new stake in Smith & Nephew plc (NYSE:SNN) in the 2nd quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The firm bought 6,364 shares of the medical equipment providers stock, valued at approximately $276,000. Several other institutional investors and hedge funds have also recently modified their holdings of SNN. Whittier Trust Co. of Nevada Inc. 
Smith+Nephew (NYSE:SNN; LSE:SN), the global medical technology business, is pleased to announce the results of a systematic review and meta-analysis of comparative trials to determine the efficacy of its IODOSORB 0.9% Cadexomer Iodine Range* on chronic wounds versus standard care specific to the wound type.1
Advanced Biomedical Technologies (OTCMKTS:ABMT) and Smith & Nephew (NYSE:SNN) are both medical companies, but which is the superior stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, dividends, institutional ownership, profitability, risk, valuation and earnings. Volatility and Risk Advanced Biomedical Technologies has a beta of -1.13, suggesting that its 
Medical Videoscope Market 2021: Comprehensive Study by Key Players - Olympus, Stryker, Karl Storz, Fujifilm, Richard Wolf, Smith & Nephew | Foreseen Till 2028
Overview of Global Medical Videoscope Market: Medical Videoscope Market research report has been created with the systematic gathering and evaluation of Market information for Healthcare industry which is presented in a form that explains various facts and figures to the business.
SNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|