Smith & Nephew PLC ADR (SNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SNN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.6% of US stocks.
- SNN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SNN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.56% of US stocks).
SNN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,733,997,903, Smith & Nephew Plc has a greater market value than 84.88% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Smith & Nephew Plc is reporting a growth rate of 116.23%; that's higher than 82.75% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNN comes in at 4.35% -- higher than that of 70.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Smith & Nephew Plc are TFX, IOSP, MGIC, OFLX, and VTRS.
- Visit SNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smith-nephew.com.
SNN Valuation Summary
- SNN's price/earnings ratio is 37.9; this is 3.84% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 230 months, SNN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
- Over the past 230 months, SNN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 25.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNN.
SNN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 29.13%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.88%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.34%.
The table below shows SNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.5% of graded US stocks.
- SNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.445 -- ranking 108th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- HOLX, TTOO, and BIOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNN.
The table below shows SNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.55||52-week high||$44.47|
|Prev. close||$31.47||52-week low||$29.40|
|Day high||$31.72||Avg. volume||820,357|
|50-day MA||$32.04||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$34.35||Market Cap||13.75B|
Smith & Nephew PLC ADR (SNN) Company Bio
Smith & Nephew plc develops, manufactures, markets, and sells medical devices in the advanced surgical devices and advanced wound management sectors worldwide. The Company operates in two segments: Advanced Surgical Devices and Advanced Wound Management. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNN Latest Social Stream
View Full SNN Social Stream
Latest SNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Smith & Nephew Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNN as an investment opportunity.
Smith & Nephew (NYSE:SNN) appointed Deepak Nath as CEO, effective April 1, succeeding Roland Diggelmann, who will step down by mutual agreement on March 31. Nath joins Smith+Nephew from Siemens Healthineers (OTCPK:SEMHF) (OTCPK:SMMNY) where most recently he was president of the diagnostics business segment. Nath has also worked with Abbott Laboratories and Amgen in the...
Smith & Nephew (NYSE:SNN) board recommended a final dividend of 23.1¢ per share (46.2¢ per ADS). The company said that together with the Interim Dividend of 14.4¢ per share (28.8¢ per ADS), this will give a total distribution of 37.5¢ per share (75.0¢ per ADS), unchanged from 2020 and 2019....
Smith & Nephew press release (SNN): FY Adjusted EPS $0.809 (+25% Y/Y)Revenue of $5.21B (+14.3% Y/Y) misses by $10M.Operating profit $593M (+101% Y/Y).Outlook:For 2022 the company
(Reuters) Smith+Nephew named Siemens Healthineers executive Deepak Nath as its new boss on Tuesday after the medical products maker narrowly missed analysts estimate for annual profit, weighed down by supply issues and the pandemic.
No summary available.
SNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|