Smith & Nephew PLC ADR (SNN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SNN has less fluctuation in its price than 90.27% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SNN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NTES, ENIA, ATO, GHL and OLLI.
SNN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Smith & Nephew Plc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 10.47% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Smith & Nephew Plc are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Smith & Nephew Plc than it is for just 18.46% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Smith & Nephew Plc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 17.53% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector, SNN's equity discount rate is less than just 18.46% of those stocks.
SNN Dividend Chart
SNN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|