China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (SNP): Price and Financial Metrics
SNP Stock Summary
- SNP has a market capitalization of $70,899,300,369 -- more than approximately 97.35% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNP is currently 0.4, higher than merely 2.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 131.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.19% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to China Petroleum & Chemical Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CB, CNI, ENB, UL, and D.
- Visit SNP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sinopec.com.
SNP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.74||52-week high||$87.17|
|Prev. close||$57.55||52-week low||$54.94|
|Day high||$58.50||Avg. volume||173,148|
|50-day MA||$57.73||Dividend yield||4.71%|
|200-day MA||$66.38||Market Cap||69.91B|
China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (SNP) Company Bio
China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation engages in the oil and gas, and chemical operations and businesses in China. It operates through Exploration and Production, Refining, Marketing and Distribution, Chemicals, and Corporate and Others segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Beijing, China.