China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. ADR (SNP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNP POWR Grades
- SNP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.58% of US stocks.
- SNP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SNP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.99% of US stocks).
SNP Stock Summary
- SNP has a market capitalization of $65,983,809,257 -- more than approximately 96.18% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNP is currently 0.39, higher than just 2.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, China Petroleum & Chemical Corp has a higher such ratio than just 2.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Petroleum & Chemical Corp are ABB, BIIB, CB, ETN, and COF.
- Visit SNP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sinopec.com.
SNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.50||52-week high||$58.40|
|Prev. close||$53.87||52-week low||$38.18|
|Day high||$54.73||Avg. volume||145,894|
|50-day MA||$53.00||Dividend yield||6.48%|
|200-day MA||$48.42||Market Cap||65.98B|
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. ADR (SNP) Company Bio
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. engages in the exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Exploration and Production; Refining; Marketing and Distribution; Chemicals; and Corporate and Others. The Exploration and Production segment consists of activities related to exploring for and developing, producing, and selling crude oil and natural gas. The Refining segment purchases crude oil from its exploration and production segment and from third parties, processing of crude oil into refined oil products, and selling refined oil products principally to its marketing and distribution segment. The Marketing and Distribution segment includes refined oil products from its refining segment and third parties, and marketing, selling and distributing refined oil products by wholesale to large customers and independent distributors, and retail through its retail network. The Chemicals segment focuses on chemical feedstock principally from the refining segment and producing, marketing, selling, and distributing chemical product. The Corporate and Others segment comprises of trading activities of the import and export subsidiaries, and its research and development activities. The company was founded on February 25, 2000 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
SNP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. To summarize, we found that China Petroleum & Chemical Corp ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SNP, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5 years, is -0.09% -- higher than just 13.73% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 6.09% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 7.44% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNP Social Stream
Latest SNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Petroleum & Chemical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNP as an investment opportunity.
After the recent selloff, some of China's energy companies are good potential investments, especially over the long haul, while others might offer a bumpier ride
CHANGZHOU, China , May 20, 2021 /CNW/ -- Built by China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (HKG: 0386, "Sinopec"), the Jiaze Gas Station located in Changzhou , Jiangsu Province is now China's first gas station to achieve carbon neutrality as its distributed photovoltaic power generation project (the "Project") officially goes into operation recently. Comprehensively assessed by the authorities, the project can offset the power consumption of the station, and the carbon emission reduction can offset the carbon emissions, making this a landmark achievement of great significance across the industry. The Jiaze Gas Station Project adopts the model of "self generation for self usage with surplus power entering the grid," achieving an uninterrupted switch with the State Grid. It uses photovoltai...
Equinor (EQNR) enters a MoU with Sonatrach to examine cooperation in oil and gas E&P globally.
(Bloomberg) -- China oil giant Sinopec has started operating its first station where solar panels can fully meet its power needs, as the company pushes ahead in its quest to become a renewable powerhouse.The rooftop panels at the Jiaze gasoline station in Changzhou city, Jiangsu province, can reduce up to 105.6 tons of carbon dioxide emissions annually, according to an emailed press release. That’s more than the station’s total emissions. Sinopec, officially known as China Petroleum & Chemical Corp., said surplus power will go to external grids.The top oil refiner in China has been pouring investments into the energy transition as the country seeks to peak carbon emissions by 2030 and reach carbon neutrality by 2060. Sinopec is running about 160 solar plants in provinces including Haina...
As the U.S. economy is gaining momentum, the dips might charge investors to snap up stocks on the cheap, though they remained wary over inflation fears.
SNP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNPWant to do more research on China Petroleum & Chemical Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch