Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNV POWR Grades
- SNV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SNV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 35.99% of US stocks).
SNV Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.13 for SYNOVUS FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 94.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 218.8%, SYNOVUS FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.51% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNV comes in at -60.19% -- higher than that of only 9.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SYNOVUS FINANCIAL CORP are MOFG, CFBK, CAC, FVCB, and CBSH.
- Visit SNV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synovus.com.
SNV Valuation Summary
- SNV's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SNV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNV.
SNV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.82%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5357.51%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.05%.
The table below shows SNV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.75% of graded US stocks.
- SNV's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 259th of 430 Banking stocks.
- WTFC, AROW, and PACW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNV.
The table below shows SNV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.81||52-week high||$54.40|
|Prev. close||$42.02||52-week low||$34.15|
|Day high||$41.89||Avg. volume||1,006,550|
|50-day MA||$40.24||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$41.93||Market Cap||6.08B|
Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Company Bio
Synovus Financial operates as the bank holding company for Synovus Bank that provides various financial products and services. It offers integrated financial services, including commercial and retail banking, financial management, insurance, and mortgage services. The company has locations and ATM locations across Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Columbus, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNV Latest Social Stream
View Full SNV Social Stream
Latest SNV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYNOVUS FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNV as an investment opportunity.
Synovus' (SNV) top line should continue to benefit from higher rates, along with rising loans and deposits. Yet, continued investments in technology keep its bottom line under pressure.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
COLUMBUS, Ga., November 16, 2022--Synovus today announced the introduction of Synovus Accelerate™ FX, an end-to-end, innovative FX solution to drive the expansion of international banking services. Synovus Accelerate FX provides foreign exchange payments and trading services with convenient access and management through the Synovus Gateway℠ commercial banking portal. Synovus Accelerate FX is supported by Finzly, a fintech provider of modern banking applications for payments, foreign exchange, tr
COLUMBUS, Ga., November 15, 2022--Synovus Financial Corp. President and CEO Kevin Blair to present at Goldman Sachs 2022 U.S. Financial Services Conference Dec. 7, 2022, at 3 p.m. ET.
COLUMBUS, Ga., November 02, 2022--Synovus Financial Corp (NYSE: SNV) today announced the hiring of Stephanie Wise as Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering executive director, effective Oct. 31, 2022. Wise reports to Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer Shellie Creson and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. She is tasked with oversight of Synovus’ enterprisewide operations related to compliance with financial crimes regulations – BSA, AML, and Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctions.
SNV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|