Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV): Price and Financial Metrics
SNV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.80||52-week high||$44.91|
|Prev. close||$27.37||52-week low||$25.19|
|Day high||$28.33||Avg. volume||1,548,687|
|50-day MA||$31.05||Dividend yield||5.53%|
|200-day MA||$33.11||Market Cap||4.06B|
SNV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SNV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.65% of US stocks.
- SNV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SNV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
SNV Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.41, SYNOVUS FINANCIAL CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 9.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SYNOVUS FINANCIAL CORP is higher than only 8.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SNV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.4% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNOVUS FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FSBW, CFR, CBSH, BANR, and HOMB.
- SNV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SYNOVUS FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.synovus.com.
SNV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SNV's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 243 months, SNV's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNV.
SNV Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 56.63%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.03%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 77.55%.
The table below shows SNV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.75% of graded US stocks.
- SNV's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 259th of 430 Banking stocks.
- WTFC, AROW, and PACW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNV.
The table below shows SNV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Company Bio
Synovus Financial operates as the bank holding company for Synovus Bank that provides various financial products and services. It offers integrated financial services, including commercial and retail banking, financial management, insurance, and mortgage services. The company has locations and ATM locations across Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Columbus, Georgia.
SNV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNV Latest Social Stream
View Full SNV Social Stream
Latest SNV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYNOVUS FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNV as an investment opportunity.
Synovus (SNV) expects the net charge-offs/average loans ratio at or near the high end of 0.30-0.40% for 2H23. This includes the expected charge-off from the exposure to a bankrupt borrower.
Synovus Financial Corp(NYSE:SNV) recently announced a dividend of $0.38 per share, payable on 2023-10-02, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-20. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Synovus Financial Corps dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
COLUMBUS, Ga., September 19, 2023--Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE: SNV) will announce third quarter 2023 results on Thursday, Oct. 19, 2023.
No matter how much of a nest egg you've saved up for retirement, it's important to maintain a sharp financial focus even after you've left the working world. This means being smart with your money -...
2.5% earnings growth over 5 years has not materialized into gains for Synovus Financial (NYSE:SNV) shareholders over that period
Ideally, your overall portfolio should beat the market average. But even the best stock picker will only win with some...
SNV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|