Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SNV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.48% of US stocks.
- SNV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SNV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
SNV Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.55 for Synovus Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.01%, Synovus Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.11% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNV comes in at 24.84% -- higher than that of 91.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Synovus Financial Corp are ZION, OCFC, BXS, WABC, and CMA.
- Visit SNV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synovus.com.
SNV Valuation Summary
- SNV's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.4; this is 37.21% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SNV's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SNV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 18.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNV.
SNV Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 42.23%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 25.96%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 166.49%.
The table below shows SNV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.75% of graded US stocks.
- SNV's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 260th of 433 Banking stocks.
- WTFC, AROW, and PACW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNV.
The table below shows SNV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.72||52-week high||$50.51|
|Prev. close||$49.40||52-week low||$23.81|
|Day high||$49.48||Avg. volume||933,437|
|50-day MA||$43.37||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$44.06||Market Cap||7.13B|
Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Company Bio
Synovus Financial operates as the bank holding company for Synovus Bank that provides various financial products and services. It offers integrated financial services, including commercial and retail banking, financial management, insurance, and mortgage services. The company has locations and ATM locations across Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Columbus, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNV Latest Social Stream
View Full SNV Social Stream
Latest SNV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Synovus Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNV as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE:SNV) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips […]
Investment Thesis As the banking landscape grapples with this new post-COVID operating environment, which is comprised of limited loan demand, excess liquidity, and low interest rates, core revenue growth and improving operating leverage is likely what separates the positive performing stocks from the rest of the industry. For Columbus, Georgia...
Synovus (SNV) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Synovus Financial Corp. found using ticker (SNV) have now 16 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 58 and 47.5 with the average target price sitting at 51.97. Now with the previous closing price of 45.59 this indicates there is a potential upside of 14.0%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 42.59 and the 200 moving average now moves to 44.69. The company has a market cap of $6,678m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="SNV" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Synovus Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Synovus Bank that provides commercial and retail banking products and services. It operates through three segments: C...
Kessel Stelling, Director at Synovus Finl (NYSE:SNV), made a large insider sell on October 1, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday showed that Stelling sold 38,602 shares of Synovus Finl at prices ranging from $45.00 to $45.05. The total transaction amounted to $1,738,813. Stelling still owns a total of 316,993 shares of Synovus Finl worth, $14,497,674. Synovus Finl shares are trading up 0.54% at $45.73 at the ti
SNV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|