Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SNV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- SNV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SNV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
SNV Stock Summary
- Synovus Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on January 12, 1990, making it an older stock than 88.35% of US equities in our set.
- SNV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.77% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SNV has reported earnings growth of 104.13%, putting it ahead of 81.27% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSB, BANR, PBCT, OCFC, and FHN.
- SNV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Synovus Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.synovus.com.
SNV Valuation Summary
- SNV's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.4; this is 37.21% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SNV's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SNV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 18.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNV.
SNV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 42.23%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -38.08%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.16%.
The table below shows SNV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.75% of graded US stocks.
- SNV's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 259th of 430 Banking stocks.
- WTFC, AROW, and PACW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNV.
The table below shows SNV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.20||52-week high||$54.40|
|Prev. close||$39.35||52-week low||$37.98|
|Day high||$39.95||Avg. volume||1,038,113|
|50-day MA||$45.25||Dividend yield||3.46%|
|200-day MA||$46.69||Market Cap||5.70B|
Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Company Bio
Synovus Financial operates as the bank holding company for Synovus Bank that provides various financial products and services. It offers integrated financial services, including commercial and retail banking, financial management, insurance, and mortgage services. The company has locations and ATM locations across Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Columbus, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNV Latest Social Stream
View Full SNV Social Stream
Latest SNV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Synovus Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNV as an investment opportunity.
Synovus Financial Corp. with ticker code (SNV) have now 15 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 67 and 56.5 calculating the mean target price we have 60.8. Given that the stocks previous close was at 52.43 this would imply there is a potential upside of 16.0%. There is a 50 day moving average of 49.94 and the 200 day MA is 46.41. The company has a market cap of $7,523m. Company Website: https://www.synovus.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=SNV" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $8,724m based on the market concensus. Synovus Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for ...
Despite bearing a concentrated loan portfolio, Synovus (SNV) is worth holding on to in your portfolio owing to its strategic initiatives and improving organic growth.
Tudor Investment took new positions in Rivian (RIVN), TriState Capital (TSC) and HashiCorp.(HCP), according a 13F filing.It exited Synovus Financial (SNV) and Agnico Eagles mines…
Some 300 banks could roll out Bitcoin trading over the next few months. Synovus Financial is one: Its stock looks inexpensive.
COLUMBUS, Ga., February 10, 2022--Synovus Bank announces the commitment of $1.76 million to education, needs-based, and health and wellness causes throughout the company's footprint.
SNV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|