Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNV POWR Grades
- SNV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.44% of US stocks.
- SNV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SNV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 37.04% of US stocks).
SNV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNV is currently 401.28, higher than 99.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -67.75%, Synovus Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.91% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNV comes in at 47.6% -- higher than that of 95.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Synovus Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SYBT, WTFC, CMA, BANR, and CBSH.
- Visit SNV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synovus.com.
SNV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SNV's price/earnings ratio is 13.28% higher, now standing at 14.5.
- SNV's price/sales ratio has moved down $2.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SNV's price/sales ratio has gone down $2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNV.
SNV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.55||52-week high||$50.51|
|Prev. close||$47.26||52-week low||$17.68|
|Day high||$47.90||Avg. volume||909,182|
|50-day MA||$47.55||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$36.98||Market Cap||7.07B|
Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Company Bio
Synovus Financial operates as the bank holding company for Synovus Bank that provides various financial products and services. It offers integrated financial services, including commercial and retail banking, financial management, insurance, and mortgage services. The company has locations and ATM locations across Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Columbus, Georgia.
SNV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNV Latest Social Stream
View Full SNV Social Stream
Latest SNV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Synovus Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNV as an investment opportunity.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. The...
Synovus' (SNV) focus on strategic opportunities and continued organic growth are encouraging. Yet, rising costs might deter bottom-line growth.
The Board of Directors of Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE: SNV) has declared the following quarterly dividends:
Apart from exploring add-on acquisitions for its asset and wealth management division, JPMorgan (JPM) is also expanding the bank's footprint in new regions through branch openings.
SNV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|