Synnex Corporation (SNX): Price and Financial Metrics
SNX Stock Summary
- Synnex Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.41% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Synnex Corp has a higher such ratio than just 3.98% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.43%, Synnex Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.31% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Synnex Corp are SYX, NSIT, BLDR, OMI, and PFGC.
- Visit SNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synnexcorp.com.
SNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.94||52-week high||$121.50|
|Prev. close||$119.96||52-week low||$28.65|
|Day high||$120.95||Avg. volume||371,740|
|50-day MA||$100.08||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$72.02||Market Cap||6.14B|
Synnex Corporation (SNX) Company Bio
SYNNEX Corporation distributes a broad range of information technology systems and products, and also provides systems design and integration services. The Concentrix segment offers a portfolio of end-to-end outsourced services around process optimization, customer engagement strategy and back-office automation to clients in ten identified industry verticals. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Fremont, California.
SNX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Synnex Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Synnex Corp ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1047.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SNX, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 79% of its capital from equity, and 21% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 19.41% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Synnex Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 14.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNX Social Stream
Latest SNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Synnex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNX as an investment opportunity.
Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates SNX, PMBC, MX, PFBI, CATM, CLGX, CUB; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 6, 2021 / Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * SYNNEX Corp. (NYSE:SNX) relating to its proposed merger with Tech Data Corp.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds SNX, SPRT, NTEC, and PMBC Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Hyve Solutions Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) and a leading provider of hyperscale digital infrastructures, today announced it is incorporating the latest 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors across its storage, general compute and AI platforms to enable its customers to benefit from the significant performance gains.
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of AEGN, KSU, CP, PBCT, PRSP, PTVCA, RNET, MIK, SNX, TLND, TPCO and WSFS
Aegion Corporation (NASDAQ: AEGN)
SNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNXWant to do more research on Synnex Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!