TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.49% of US stocks.
- SNX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SNX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.7% of US stocks).
SNX Stock Summary
- Td Synnex Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.01% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, Td Synnex Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 6.06% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 49.5%, Td Synnex Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 83.42% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Td Synnex Corp are ATKR, DGX, SON, HI, and WOR.
- SNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Td Synnex Corp's official web site, go to www.synnexcorp.com.
SNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNX's EV/EBIT ratio is 75.19% lower, now standing at 8.
- SNX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 216 months.
- SNX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 216 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNX.
SNX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 57.82%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 156.84%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 156.84%.
The table below shows SNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.86% of graded US stocks.
- SNX's asset turnover comes in at 2.35 -- ranking 27th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HSIC, UNVR, and CENT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNX.
The table below shows SNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.43||52-week high||$130.93|
|Prev. close||$98.38||52-week low||$93.49|
|Day high||$97.94||Avg. volume||340,969|
|50-day MA||$102.45||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$108.61||Market Cap||9.27B|
TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Company Bio
SYNNEX Corporation distributes a broad range of information technology systems and products, and also provides systems design and integration services. The Concentrix segment offers a portfolio of end-to-end outsourced services around process optimization, customer engagement strategy and back-office automation to clients in ten identified industry verticals. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNX Social Stream
Latest SNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Td Synnex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNX as an investment opportunity.
The technology sector is composed of businesses that sell goods and services in electronics, software, computers, artificial intelligence (AI), and other industries related to information technology (IT). The sector includes companies with the largest market capitalizations in the world, such as Apple Inc. (AAPL), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT), and Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN). Tech stocks, represented by the Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLK), have outperformed the broader market over the past year.
DLT Solutions Awarded a $167.5 Million Enterprise Agreement by the U.S. Department of the Navy for Red Hat Solutions, Training and Services
DLT Solutions, LLC., a wholly owned subsidiary of Tech Data Corporation, and part of the TD SYNNEX™ family, announced today that it has been awarded a $167.5 million enterprise agreement by the U.S. Department of the Navy (DON) for Red Hat solutions, training and services. It is through the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC).
TD SYNNEX Corporation found using ticker (SNX) now have 9 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Strong_Buy''. The target price ranges between 175 and 120 with the average target price sitting at 143.44. Now with the previous closing price of 104.55 this would imply there is a potential upside of 37.2%. There is a 50 day moving average of 107.59 and the 200 day MA is 114.58. The market cap for the company is $10,082m. Find out more information at: https://www.tdsynnex.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=SNX" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $13,832m based on the market concensus. TD SYNNEX Corporation provides business process services in the United ...
Claroty, the security company for cyber-physical systems (CPS) across industrial, healthcare, and enterprise environments, today announced its partnership with TD SYNNEX (NYSE: SNX), a leading global distributor and solutions aggregator for the IT ecosystem. The agreement enables Claroty's channel partners to purchase The Claroty Platform, the first industrial cybersecurity solution to be made available in TD SYNNEX's portfolio, directly through TD SYNNEX. Additionally, Medigate by Claroty, heal
FREMONT, Calif. & CLEARWATER, Fla., February 14, 2022--TD SYNNEX, a leading distributor and solutions aggregator for the IT ecosystem that enables partners to unlock growth opportunities across over 100 countries, proudly announced that it received a score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality. TD SYNNEX joins the ran
SNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|