TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNX POWR Grades
- SNX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SNX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
SNX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SNX is 7.77 -- better than 95.02% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, TD SYNNEX CORP has a higher such ratio than only 3.61% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TD SYNNEX CORP comes in at 97.2%, a number that bests 92.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TD SYNNEX CORP are ARW, JELD, GPI, BXC, and KD.
- SNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TD SYNNEX CORP's official web site, go to www.synnexcorp.com.
SNX Valuation Summary
- SNX's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.8; this is 38.22% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 235 months, SNX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNX.
SNX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -30.72%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -11.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 73.08%.
The table below shows SNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.86% of graded US stocks.
- SNX's asset turnover comes in at 2.35 -- ranking 27th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HSIC, UNVR, and CENT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNX.
The table below shows SNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SNX, see our SNX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$139.86||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
SNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.19||52-week high||$114.50|
|Prev. close||$91.44||52-week low||$78.86|
|Day high||$93.18||Avg. volume||469,221|
|50-day MA||$100.07||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$96.23||Market Cap||8.70B|
TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Company Bio
SYNNEX Corporation distributes a broad range of information technology systems and products, and also provides systems design and integration services. The Concentrix segment offers a portfolio of end-to-end outsourced services around process optimization, customer engagement strategy and back-office automation to clients in ten identified industry verticals. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNX Social Stream
Latest SNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TD SYNNEX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNX as an investment opportunity.
TD SYNNEX's (SNX) Tech Data to Offer Simplifai AI Solutions
TD SYNNEX's (SNX) subsidiary, Tech Data, announces partnership with Simplifai to distribute the latter's customizable AI-enabled digital transformation solutions across the Asia Pacific and Japan.
Tech Data partners with Simplifai to offer innovative AI solutions in the Asia Pacific and Japan region
SINGAPORE, March 14, 2023--Tech Data partners with Simplifai to offer innovative AI solutions in the Asia Pacific and Japan region
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights MSCI, Tyler Technologies, TD SYNNEX and ePlus
MSCI, Tyler Technologies, TD SYNNEX and ePlus are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
4 Stocks to Watch From the Promising Business-Software Services Industry
The Zacks Business-Software Services industry players like MSCI, TYL, SNX and PLUS are poised to benefit from the robust demand trend for multi-cloud-enabled software solutions.
TD SYNNEX Achieves AWS Premier Tier Services Partner Status in the AWS Partner Network
FREMONT, Calif., & CLEARWATER, Fla., March 09, 2023--TD SYNNEX has achieved the Premier Tier Services Partner status in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN).
SNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNXWant to do more research on Synnex Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Synnex Corp (SNX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Synnex Corp (SNX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Synnex Corp (SNX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...