TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- SNX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SNX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
SNX Stock Summary
- TD SYNNEX CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.42% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.16, TD SYNNEX CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 3.89% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SNX's revenue has grown 163.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.86% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMN, IBP, SWK, OPCH, and THO.
- SNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TD SYNNEX CORP's official web site, go to www.synnexcorp.com.
SNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNX's price/sales ratio is 92% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- SNX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.1 over the prior 231 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNX.
SNX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -931.66%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -16.22%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -169.89%.
The table below shows SNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.86% of graded US stocks.
- SNX's asset turnover comes in at 2.35 -- ranking 27th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HSIC, UNVR, and CENT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNX.
The table below shows SNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.80||52-week high||$119.30|
|Prev. close||$102.30||52-week low||$78.86|
|Day high||$103.80||Avg. volume||319,794|
|50-day MA||$91.24||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$97.68||Market Cap||9.82B|
TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Company Bio
SYNNEX Corporation distributes a broad range of information technology systems and products, and also provides systems design and integration services. The Concentrix segment offers a portfolio of end-to-end outsourced services around process optimization, customer engagement strategy and back-office automation to clients in ten identified industry verticals. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNX Social Stream
Latest SNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TD SYNNEX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNX as an investment opportunity.
Has TD SYNNEX Corporation's (NYSE:SNX) Impressive Stock Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Fundamentals?
Most readers would already be aware that TD SYNNEX's (NYSE:SNX) stock increased significantly by 15% over the past...
Inaugural TD SYNNEX Industry Benchmark Study Finds North American Businesses Focusing on Next-Gen Solutions for Growth; Highlights Significant Gap in Metaverse Opportunity
FREMONT, Calif. & CLEARWATER, Fla., November 17, 2022--Only 12 percent of North American technology ecosystem business leaders say they will offer augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) solutions by 2024, despite aggregate analyst and financial research forecasting an $800 billion global metaverse market, in the next 24 months.
FREMONT, Calif., & CLEARWATER, Fla., November 14, 2022--TD SYNNEX (NYSE: SNX) announced today it will begin bringing Google Cloud solutions, capabilities, and infrastructure to the U.S. public sector, expanding its relationship with Google Cloud to accelerate public sector digital transformations. TD SYNNEX and its community of partners will begin bringing Google Cloud capabilities to the U.S. public sector, including Google Workspace, BigQuery, zero trust offerings in cybersecurity, public sect
With systems powered by the 4th Gen AMD EPYC processor, TD SYNNEX's (SNX) subsidiary, Hyve, is likely to be able to provide more energy-efficient and high-performance hyperscale digital infrastructure solutions to customers.
FREMONT, Calif., November 10, 2022--Hyve Solutions Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of TD SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) and a leading provider of hyperscale digital infrastructures, today announced the availability of systems featuring new 4th Gen AMD EPYC processors, maximizing performance and energy efficiency for joint customers.
SNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|