Synnex Corporation (SNX): Price and Financial Metrics
SNX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SNX is 6.33 -- better than 93.85% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Synnex Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.27, Synnex Corp has a higher such ratio than only 9.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKX, SON, HDS, JWN, and TPR.
- Visit SNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synnexcorp.com.
SNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNX Price/Volume Stats
Synnex Corporation (SNX) Company Bio
SYNNEX Corporation distributes a broad range of information technology systems and products, and also provides systems design and integration services. The Concentrix segment offers a portfolio of end-to-end outsourced services around process optimization, customer engagement strategy and back-office automation to clients in ten identified industry verticals. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Fremont, California.