TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.32||52-week high||$111.57|
|Prev. close||$90.15||52-week low||$78.86|
|Day high||$91.88||Avg. volume||435,643|
|50-day MA||$90.92||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$95.06||Market Cap||8.62B|
SNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- SNX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SNX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
SNX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SNX is 7.61 -- better than 94.71% of US stocks.
- SNX's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.42% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TD SYNNEX CORP comes in at 47.11%, a number that bests 86.55% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBP, ARW, OSK, OPCH, and LECO.
- Visit SNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synnexcorp.com.
SNX Valuation Summary
- SNX's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95.65% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 237 months, SNX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNX.
SNX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -30.72%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -11.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 73.08%.
The table below shows SNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.86% of graded US stocks.
- SNX's asset turnover comes in at 2.35 -- ranking 27th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HSIC, UNVR, and CENT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNX.
The table below shows SNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SNX, see our SNX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$139.86||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Company Bio
SYNNEX Corporation distributes a broad range of information technology systems and products, and also provides systems design and integration services. The Concentrix segment offers a portfolio of end-to-end outsourced services around process optimization, customer engagement strategy and back-office automation to clients in ten identified industry verticals. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNX Social Stream
Latest SNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TD SYNNEX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNX as an investment opportunity.
TD SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE:SNX) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
It is hard to get excited after looking at TD SYNNEX's (NYSE:SNX) recent performance, when its stock has declined 15...
19 TD SYNNEX Leaders Recognized as Top Women of the Channel In 2023
FREMONT, Calif., & CLEARWATER, Fla., May 08, 2023--TD SYNNEX announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has recognized 19 of its co-workers to the Women of the Channel list for 2023.
Why Is Synnex (SNX) Down 7% Since Last Earnings Report?
Synnex (SNX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Is There An Opportunity With TD SYNNEX Corporation's (NYSE:SNX) 50% Undervaluation?
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, TD SYNNEX fair value estimate is US$190 Current share price of...
TD SYNNEX Named Global Distributor for Aruba EdgeConnect
FREMONT, Calif. & CLEARWATER, Fla., April 06, 2023--TD SYNNEX has been selected by Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, as a global distributor for the Aruba EdgeConnect platform.
SNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNXWant to do more research on Synnex Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Synnex Corp (SNX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Synnex Corp (SNX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Synnex Corp (SNX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...