TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX): Price and Financial Metrics
SNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.72||52-week high||$111.57|
|Prev. close||$98.64||52-week low||$86.30|
|Day high||$98.84||Avg. volume||457,499|
|50-day MA||$96.11||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$95.27||Market Cap||9.12B|
SNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNX POWR Grades
- SNX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.93% of US stocks.
- SNX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SNX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
SNX Stock Summary
- TD SYNNEX CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.66% of US listed stocks.
- SNX's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNX is more volatile than merely 3.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TD SYNNEX CORP are COTY, WCC, ARW, OPCH, and IBP.
- Visit SNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synnexcorp.com.
SNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNX's price/sales ratio is 95.83% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SNX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNX.
SNX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -30.72%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -11.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 73.08%.
The table below shows SNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.86% of graded US stocks.
- SNX's asset turnover comes in at 2.35 -- ranking 27th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HSIC, UNVR, and CENT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNX.
The table below shows SNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Company Bio
SYNNEX Corporation distributes a broad range of information technology systems and products, and also provides systems design and integration services. The Concentrix segment offers a portfolio of end-to-end outsourced services around process optimization, customer engagement strategy and back-office automation to clients in ten identified industry verticals. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Fremont, California.
SNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNX Social Stream
Latest SNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TD SYNNEX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNX as an investment opportunity.
TD SYNNEX Corporation ( NYSE:SNX ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during...
FREMONT, Calif. & CLEARWATER, Fla., November 16, 2023--TD SYNNEX (NYSE: SNX) today announced high-impact partner-driven updates at its largest North American customer event of the year, CommunitySolv.
TD SYNNEX Report Shows 186% Increase in North American Resellers Planning to offer AI/ML Solutions – But Only 29% Plan to Recruit AI/ML Skills
FREMONT, Calif., & CLEARWATER, Fla., November 16, 2023--Findings of the TD SYNNEX 2023 Direction of Technology Report show that North America partners are expanding high-growth technology capabilities.
TD Synnex Corp (NYSE:SNX) has recently witnessed an insider sell that has caught the attention of investors and market analysts.
Recent filings with the SEC have revealed that Michael Urban, an insider at TD Synnex Corp (NYSE:SNX), has sold 3,000 shares of the company's stock.
SNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|