Synnex Corporation (SNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNX POWR Grades
- SNX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.78% of US stocks.
- SNX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SNX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 37.72% of US stocks).
SNX Stock Summary
- Synnex Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.19% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 383.69, Synnex Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.81% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, Synnex Corp has a higher such ratio than only 3.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Synnex Corp are CLH, ASGN, ENS, KFY, and ESLT.
- SNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Synnex Corp's official web site, go to www.synnexcorp.com.
SNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNX's price/sales ratio is 96.23% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 215 months, SNX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.5.
- Over the past 215 months, SNX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNX.
SNX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 32.32%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 79.26%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.36%.
The table below shows SNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.54||52-week high||$130.55|
|Prev. close||$119.48||52-week low||$50.02|
|Day high||$121.34||Avg. volume||321,479|
|50-day MA||$121.33||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$98.33||Market Cap||6.21B|
Synnex Corporation (SNX) Company Bio
SYNNEX Corporation distributes a broad range of information technology systems and products, and also provides systems design and integration services. The Concentrix segment offers a portfolio of end-to-end outsourced services around process optimization, customer engagement strategy and back-office automation to clients in ten identified industry verticals. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Fremont, California.
SNX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Synnex Corp. To summarize, we found that Synnex Corp ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SNX, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 80. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 18.81% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Synnex Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNX Social Stream
Latest SNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Synnex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNX as an investment opportunity.
The recently-announced collaboration with Proofpoint will enhance SYNNEX's (SNX) networking security portfolio, thereby helping fortify its global footprint.
SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading provider of distribution, systems design and integration services for the technology industry, today announced that it has expanded its networking and security portfolio with the addition of Proofpoint products and services, a leading cybersecurity and compliance company.
SYNNEX (SNX) to distribute DTEN's video collaboration devices, including DTEN D7, DTEN ON, DTEN GO with DTEN Mate, and DTEN ME products across the United States.
The technology sector is comprised of businesses that sell goods and services in electronics, software, computers, artificial intelligence (AI), and other industries related to information technology (IT). The sector includes companies with the largest market capitalizations in the world, such as Apple Inc. (AAPL), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT), and Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN). Tech stocks, represented by the Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLK), have outperformed the broader market over the past year.
SNX vs. WIT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
SNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|