Synnex Corporation (SNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -38.1 -- higher than 3.78% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SNX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,020,666,000, ranking above 96.22% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SNX has less volatility in its price than merely 13.52% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SNX's price: MWA, QSR, SCHL, EPRT and EFSC.
SNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SNX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 90.53%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SNX, investors may wish to consider are:
- SNX generates about 23 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 9.68% of companies in the large revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SNX's provides a return of -90.53% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 6.08% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SNX, approximately 8.91% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SNX Dividend Chart
SNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|