TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -38.1 -- higher than 3.78% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SNX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,020,666,000, ranking above 96.22% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SNX has less volatility in its price than merely 13.52% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SNX's price: MWA, QSR, SCHL, EPRT and EFSC.
SNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SNX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 81.29% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Td Synnex Corp are:
- SNX's annual revenue of 32 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 84.39% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Td Synnex Corp's estimated return of -81.29% surpasses about just 11.07% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Td Synnex Corp, its beta is lower than just 14.32% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SNX Dividend Chart
SNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|