Synnex Corporation (SNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -38.1 -- higher than 3.78% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SNX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,020,666,000, ranking above 96.22% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SNX has less volatility in its price than merely 13.52% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SNX's price: MWA, QSR, SCHL, EPRT and EFSC.
SNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SNX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 86.51% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Synnex Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Synnex Corp produces a dividend yield 0.49% -- which falls in the bottom 6.33%.
- SNX's annual revenue, now at roughly $24 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 93.27% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Synnex Corp's estimated return of -86.51% surpasses about 5.66% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SNX Dividend Chart
SNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|