Synnex Corporation (SNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SNX has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.42%, higher than about 90.28% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, SNX's comes in at -160.11 -- better than merely 1.26% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SNX's price: SSD, HMG, VRSK, GRC and CKX.
SNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SNX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 86.51% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Synnex Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Synnex Corp produces a dividend yield 0.49% -- which falls in the bottom 6.33%.
- SNX's annual revenue, now at roughly $24 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 93.27% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Synnex Corp's estimated return of -86.51% surpasses about 5.66% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SNX Dividend Chart
SNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|