S&P Global Inc. (SPGI): Price and Financial Metrics
SPGI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $71,946,472,000, S&P Global Inc has a greater market value than 97.2% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SPGI is 18.79 -- better than 98.47% of US stocks.
- SPGI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to S&P Global Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ADP, TJX, ANTM, TMUS, and ABEV.
- SPGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit S&P Global Inc's official web site, go to www.spglobal.com.
SPGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$293.13||52-week high||$299.59|
|Prev. close||$294.83||52-week low||$185.08|
|Day high||$293.93||Avg. volume||1,071,424|
|50-day MA||$275.95||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$248.04||Market Cap||71.64B|
S&P Global Inc. (SPGI) Company Bio
S&P Global provides the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in New York, New York.
SPGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SPGI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that S&P Global Inc ranked in the 56st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SPGI, they are:
- As a business, SPGI is generating more cash flow than 86.83% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 17.91% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- SPGI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 51.56% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|