S&P Global Inc. (SPGI): Price and Financial Metrics
SPGI Stock Summary
- S&P Global Inc's market capitalization of $62,649,496,000 is ahead of 96.82% of US-listed equities.
- S&P Global Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.54% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.82 for S&P Global Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to S&P Global Inc are RTN, PNC, NOC, SCHW, and BMO.
- SPGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit S&P Global Inc's official web site, go to www.spglobal.com.
SPGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPGI Price/Volume Stats
S&P Global Inc. (SPGI) Company Bio
S&P Global provides the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in New York, New York.