S&P Global Inc. (SPGI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SPGI's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -108.06% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than only 8.23% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SPGI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: IBKR, WIRE, ARTNA, C and CVE.
SPGI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SPGI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 80.57%. Digging deeper, the aspects of S&P Global Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, SPGI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 5.22% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SPGI's provides a return of -80.57% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 7.12% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, SPGI's equity discount rate is less than 68.48% of those stocks.
SPGI Dividend Chart
SPGI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|