SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPSC POWR Grades
- SPSC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPSC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SPSC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
SPSC Stock Summary
- SPSC's current price/earnings ratio is 95.07, which is higher than 94.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPSC is currently 52.39, higher than 92.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SPSC's price/sales ratio is 11.63; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPS COMMERCE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SSTI, STAA, UDMY, DMTK, and GDRX.
- SPSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPS COMMERCE INC's official web site, go to www.spscommerce.com.
SPSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SPSC's price/sales ratio is 380% higher, now standing at 12.
- Over the past 157 months, SPSC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 30.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPSC.
SPSC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 100.9%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 56.35%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.07%.
The table below shows SPSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPSC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.11% of graded US stocks.
- SPSC's asset turnover comes in at 0.653 -- ranking 248th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- WLDN, ADS, and VSEC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPSC.
The table below shows SPSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPSC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SPSC, see our SPSC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$138.57||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
SPSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.42||52-week high||$157.46|
|Prev. close||$144.35||52-week low||$96.41|
|Day high||$147.03||Avg. volume||148,759|
|50-day MA||$143.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$128.02||Market Cap||5.24B|
SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC) Company Bio
SPS Commerce provides cloud-based supply chain management solutions worldwide. It provides solutions through the SPS Commerce platform, a cloud-based product suite that improves the way suppliers, retailers, distributors, and other customers manage and fulfill orders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPSC Latest Social Stream
View Full SPSC Social Stream
Latest SPSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPS COMMERCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPSC as an investment opportunity.
Is SPS Commerce (SPSC) a Solid Growth Stock? 3 Reasons to Think "Yes"
SPS Commerce (SPSC) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights APi Group, IBEX, SPS Commerce and MSCI
APi Group, IBEX, SPS Commerce and MSCI are included in this Analyst Blog.
4 Stocks to Buy on Services Activity Expansion in February
The services sector is rebounding on higher orders, which is helping stocks like APi Group Corporation (APG), IBEX Limited (IBEX), SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC) and MSCI Inc. (MSCI).
SPS Commerce (NASDAQ:SPSC) shareholders have earned a 36% CAGR over the last five years
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. While the best companies are...
SPS Commerce CEO Archie Black to retire after successor search
Archie Black, the CEO of SPS Commerce Inc. (NASDAQ: SPSC) for more than two decades, plans to retire from the role as top executive of the Minneapolis software company.
SPSC Price Returns
Continue Researching SPSCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sps Commerce Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sps Commerce Inc (SPSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sps Commerce Inc (SPSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sps Commerce Inc (SPSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...