SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC): Price and Financial Metrics
SPSC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 322.82, Sps Commerce Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.26% of US stocks.
- SPSC's current price/earnings ratio is 81.42, which is higher than 87.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPSC is currently 41.91, higher than 87.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sps Commerce Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CARG, OMCL, ECOM, TWOU, and TECH.
- SPSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sps Commerce Inc's official web site, go to www.spscommerce.com.
SPSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.73||52-week high||$118.06|
|Prev. close||$104.30||52-week low||$31.28|
|Day high||$104.29||Avg. volume||211,916|
|50-day MA||$107.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.60||Market Cap||3.58B|
SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC) Company Bio
SPS Commerce provides cloud-based supply chain management solutions worldwide. It provides solutions through the SPS Commerce platform, a cloud-based product suite that improves the way suppliers, retailers, distributors, and other customers manage and fulfill orders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
SPSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPSC Latest Social Stream
View Full SPSC Social Stream
Latest SPSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sps Commerce Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPSC as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPSC), a leader in retail cloud services, today announced that management will present at the JMP Securities Technology Conference on Monday, March 1, 2021 at 2:00 PM E.T. A webcast of the presentation will be available on the company’s investor relations website at http://investors.spscommerce.com/events.cfm. About SPS Commerce SPS Commerce is the world’s leading retail network, connecting trading partners around the globe to optimize supply chain operations for all retail partners. We support data-driven partnerships with innovative cloud technology, customer-obsessed service and accessible experts so our customers can focus on what they do best. To date, more than 95,000 companies in retail, distribution, groc...
SPS Commerce, Inc (SPSC) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 11, 2021 4:30 p.m. ET Company Participants Irmina Blaszczyk - IR Archie Black - President, CEO Kim Nelson - EVP, CFO Conference Call Participants Matt Pfau - William Blair Scott Berg - Needham & Company Joe Vruwink - Robert W....
Needham Stick to Their Buy Rating for Sps Commerce
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to SPS Commerce's Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call. Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for joining us on SPS Commerce fourth quarter and full-year 2020 conference call.
SPS Commerce (SPSC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.29% and 3.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SPSC Price Returns
Continue Researching SPSCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sps Commerce Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!