SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPSC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SPSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.97% of US stocks.
- SPSC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SPSC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
SPSC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 381.59, Sps Commerce Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.84% of US stocks.
- SPSC's current price/earnings ratio is 76.81, which is higher than 88.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Sps Commerce Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 8.35% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sps Commerce Inc are SLP, DLB, FORM, RXN, and EXLS.
- Visit SPSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spscommerce.com.
SPSC Valuation Summary
- SPSC's price/sales ratio is 10.5; this is 101.92% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SPSC's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 137 months.
- Over the past 137 months, SPSC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 34.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPSC.
SPSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.10||52-week high||$118.06|
|Prev. close||$100.29||52-week low||$70.15|
|Day high||$100.04||Avg. volume||164,812|
|50-day MA||$97.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.85||Market Cap||3.52B|
SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC) Company Bio
SPS Commerce provides cloud-based supply chain management solutions worldwide. It provides solutions through the SPS Commerce platform, a cloud-based product suite that improves the way suppliers, retailers, distributors, and other customers manage and fulfill orders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
SPSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPSC Latest Social Stream
View Full SPSC Social Stream
Latest SPSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sps Commerce Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPSC as an investment opportunity.
SPS Commerce (SPSC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
MINNEAPOLIS, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPSC), a leader in retail cloud services, today announced that it will issue its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market close on Thursday, July 29, 2021. SPS Commerce will host a call to discuss the results at 3:30 p.m. Central Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Northland Securities Stick to Their Buy Rating for Sps Commerce
SPSC Price Returns