SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPSC POWR Grades
- SPSC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.97% of US stocks.
- SPSC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- SPSC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
SPSC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 357.64, Sps Commerce Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.67% of US stocks.
- SPSC's current price/earnings ratio is 71.99, which is higher than 88.14% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPSC is currently 34.88, higher than 86.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sps Commerce Inc are FORM, CRUS, MEC, DLB, and EXLS.
- SPSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sps Commerce Inc's official web site, go to www.spscommerce.com.
SPSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.14||52-week high||$118.06|
|Prev. close||$96.11||52-week low||$58.73|
|Day high||$95.50||Avg. volume||185,869|
|50-day MA||$100.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$94.91||Market Cap||3.38B|
SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC) Company Bio
SPS Commerce provides cloud-based supply chain management solutions worldwide. It provides solutions through the SPS Commerce platform, a cloud-based product suite that improves the way suppliers, retailers, distributors, and other customers manage and fulfill orders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
SPSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPSC Latest Social Stream
View Full SPSC Social Stream
Latest SPSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sps Commerce Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPSC as an investment opportunity.
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 10.27% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, below the Russell 2000 Value and Russell 2500 Value Index that delivered a 21.17% and 16.83% returns respectively […]
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Sps Commerce
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the SPS Commerce Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call. Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for joining us on SPS Commerce First Quarter 2021 Conference Call. Please note that these forward-looking statements reflect our opinions only as of the date of this call, and we undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SPS Commerce (SPSC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MINNEAPOLIS, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPSC), a leader in retail cloud services, today announced that it will issue its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 after the market close on Thursday, April 29, 2021. SPS Commerce will host a call to discuss the results at 3:30 p.m. Central Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day. To access the call, please dial (877) 312-7508, or outside the U.S. (253) 237-1184, with Conference ID #9643214 at least five minutes prior to the 3:30 p.m. CT start time. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://investors.spscommerce.com under the Events and Presentations menu. The replay will also be available on our website at http://investors.spscommerce.com. About SPS Commerce SP...
SPSC Price Returns