SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC): Price and Financial Metrics
SPSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$183.38||52-week high||$196.39|
|Prev. close||$182.13||52-week low||$120.66|
|Day high||$184.86||Avg. volume||159,092|
|50-day MA||$169.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$166.72||Market Cap||6.73B|
SPSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPSC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SPSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPSC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SPSC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.36% of US stocks).
SPSC Stock Summary
- SPSC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 482.73 -- higher than 93.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 103.99, SPS COMMERCE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.38% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SPS COMMERCE INC is higher than 93.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPS COMMERCE INC are STAA, PAYC, CRSR, GDRX, and NABL.
- Visit SPSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spscommerce.com.
SPSC Valuation Summary
- SPSC's price/sales ratio is 12.5; this is 420.83% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 166 months, SPSC's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPSC.
SPSC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 100.9%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 56.35%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.07%.
The table below shows SPSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPSC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.11% of graded US stocks.
- SPSC's asset turnover comes in at 0.653 -- ranking 248th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- WLDN, ADS, and VSEC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPSC.
The table below shows SPSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC) Company Bio
SPS Commerce provides cloud-based supply chain management solutions worldwide. It provides solutions through the SPS Commerce platform, a cloud-based product suite that improves the way suppliers, retailers, distributors, and other customers manage and fulfill orders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
SPSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPSC Latest Social Stream
View Full SPSC Social Stream
Latest SPSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPS COMMERCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPSC as an investment opportunity.
After a series of jumps for a year to nearly double its stock price as of July, SPS Commerce has formed a fresh base. The 81 RS Rating means that SPS stock is among the top 19% of stocks, no matter what industry group, for price appreciation over the past 52 weeks. SPS just met that criteria.
SPS Commerce (SPSC) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
As the market enters rally territory, investors should add these tech stocks to their portfolios for solid long-term gains.
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 stocks that outperform the S&P 500 every year for the last 5 years. To skip our analysis of the recent trends, and market activity, you can go directly to see the 5 Stocks That Outperform the S&P 500 Every Year for the Last 5 […]
Philip Soran, a notable director of SPS Commerce Inc (NASDAQ:SPSC), has recently sold 3,026 shares of the company's stock.
SPSC Price Returns