SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC): Price and Financial Metrics
SPSC Stock Summary
- SPSC's current price/earnings ratio is 41.64, which is higher than 88.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.24 for Sps Commerce Inc; that's greater than it is for only 13.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SPSC is more volatile than 90.02% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sps Commerce Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OMCL, ECOM, TECH, LNTH, and TRIP.
- SPSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sps Commerce Inc's official web site, go to www.spscommerce.com.
SPSC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.45||52-week high||$62.26|
|Prev. close||$46.38||52-week low||$31.28|
|Day high||$49.24||Avg. volume||257,648|
|50-day MA||$50.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.05||Market Cap||1.69B|
SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC) Company Bio
SPS Commerce provides cloud-based supply chain management solutions worldwide. It provides solutions through the SPS Commerce platform, a cloud-based product suite that improves the way suppliers, retailers, distributors, and other customers manage and fulfill orders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.