SpartanNash Company (SPTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPTN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SPTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.54% of US stocks.
- SPTN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SPTN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.37% of US stocks).
SPTN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SPTN is 11.41 -- better than 97.42% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of SpartanNash Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, SpartanNash Co has a higher such ratio than merely 1.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NGVC, COKE, SPWH, MED, and CAL.
- Visit SPTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spartannash.com.
SPTN Valuation Summary
- SPTN's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 96.3% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- SPTN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SPTN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPTN.
SPTN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -9.77%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.17%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.39%.
The table below shows SPTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.79% of graded US stocks.
- SPTN's asset turnover comes in at 3.995 -- ranking 6th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- ASPN, WSO, and POOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPTN.
The table below shows SPTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.75||52-week high||$37.48|
|Prev. close||$32.78||52-week low||$18.08|
|Day high||$34.03||Avg. volume||366,540|
|50-day MA||$33.79||Dividend yield||2.61%|
|200-day MA||$26.68||Market Cap||1.22B|
SpartanNash Company (SPTN) Company Bio
SpartanNash Company operates as a grocery distributor and retailer primarily in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Military, Food Distribution, and Retail. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPTN Latest Social Stream
View Full SPTN Social Stream
Latest SPTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SpartanNash Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPTN as an investment opportunity.
SpartanNash Company (SPTN) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 08:30 ET Company Participants Chris Mandeville - Managing Director of Investor Relations Jason Monaco - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Tony Sarsam - President & Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Chuck Cerankosky - Northcoast Research Spencer...
Spartan Stores (SPTN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -25% and 0.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., February 24, 2022--SpartanNash Company (the "Company") (Nasdaq: SPTN) today reported financial results for its 12-week fourth quarter and 52-week fiscal year ended January 1, 2022.
SpartanNash (NASDAQ:SPTN) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.26 (-39.5% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $2.07B (-8.0% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, SPTN has beaten EPS estimates 88% of the time and has beaten...
(Bloomberg) -- The U.S. Department of Agriculture said it’s maintaining a ban on avocados from Mexico for now, adding to concern that supply of the popular fruit may run low at some restaurants and grocery stores.Most Read from BloombergLavrov Agrees to Meet Blinken, U.S. Says: Ukraine UpdateIndia Protests Against Singapore PM’s Comments on LawmakersElon Musk Ratchets Up Trudeau Criticism With Hitler Comparison MemeMoney That Won Melania Trump NFT Came From Melania Trump WalletStocks Tumble, Bon
SPTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|