Sociedad Quimica y Minera S.A. (SQM): Price and Financial Metrics
SQM Stock Summary
- SQM's current price/earnings ratio is 10.14, which is higher than just 14.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For SQM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.25%, Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.98% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc are AVA, TGNA, CACC, BERY, and PENN.
- Visit SQM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sqm.com.
SQM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SQM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.22||52-week high||$45.38|
|Prev. close||$31.67||52-week low||$22.71|
|Day high||$31.56||Avg. volume||1,065,985|
|50-day MA||$26.32||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$29.17||Market Cap||8.22B|
Sociedad Quimica y Minera S.A. (SQM) Company Bio
Chemical & Mining Company of Chile is an integrated producer and distributor of specialty plant nutrients, iodine, lithium, potassium-related fertilizers and industrial chemicals. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santiago, Chile.