Sociedad Quimica y Minera S.A. (SQM): Price and Financial Metrics
SQM Stock Summary
- SQM's current price/earnings ratio is 10.06, which is higher than merely 14.39% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For SQM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.25%, Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.07% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TGNA, AVA, CACC, PENN, and GPK.
- Visit SQM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sqm.com.
SQM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SQM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.57||52-week high||$45.38|
|Prev. close||$30.75||52-week low||$22.71|
|Day high||$31.84||Avg. volume||992,681|
|50-day MA||$28.23||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$28.43||Market Cap||8.05B|
Sociedad Quimica y Minera S.A. (SQM) Company Bio
Chemical & Mining Company of Chile is an integrated producer and distributor of specialty plant nutrients, iodine, lithium, potassium-related fertilizers and industrial chemicals. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
SQM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc. To summarize, we found that Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc ranked in the 66st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 51%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc ended up being:
- Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.08% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 83.71% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 24.72% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|