Sociedad Quimica y Minera S.A. (SQM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.01 years, SQM has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 36.34%.
- SQM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.39%, higher than about only 1.8% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SQM's price: OTRK, YPF, MMC, IGIC and VLGEA.
SQM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SQM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 78.4% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SQM, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc earns annually is around 2 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 89.54%.
- In terms of opportunity, SQM's provides a return of -78.4% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 12.78% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SQM boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 6.37% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SQM Dividend Chart
SQM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SQM Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SQM dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc and its dividends:
Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc Common Stock (SQM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc (SQM) - Dividend Investor
Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc (SQM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha