Spire Inc. (SR): Price and Financial Metrics
SR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Spire Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Spire Inc is higher than it is for about 95.32% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Spire Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 2.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spire Inc are MGP, HEP, NJR, MAC, and TRTN.
- SR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spire Inc's official web site, go to www.spireenergy.com.
SR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.67||52-week high||$88.00|
|Prev. close||$84.13||52-week low||$74.00|
|Day high||$84.50||Avg. volume||213,151|
|50-day MA||$80.83||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$83.31||Market Cap||4.27B|
Spire Inc. (SR) Company Bio
Spire Inc. engages in the retail distribution, sale, and marketing of natural gas in Missouri and Alabama. The company was founded in 1857 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.