Spire Inc. (SR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SR POWR Grades
- SR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SR Stock Summary
- SR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,485.51 -- higher than 97.09% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Spire Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.09% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PGRE, GL, KBR, KAI, and KSU.
- SR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spire Inc's official web site, go to www.spireenergy.com.
SR Valuation Summary
- SR's price/earnings ratio is 25.1; this is 10.09% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $12.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SR.
SR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.49||52-week high||$77.95|
|Prev. close||$70.33||52-week low||$50.58|
|Day high||$70.85||Avg. volume||321,519|
|50-day MA||$74.46||Dividend yield||3.7%|
|200-day MA||$66.10||Market Cap||3.64B|
Spire Inc. (SR) Company Bio
Spire Inc. engages in the retail distribution, sale, and marketing of natural gas in Missouri and Alabama. The company was founded in 1857 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
SR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SR Latest Social Stream
View Full SR Social Stream
Latest SR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spire Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SR as an investment opportunity.
Spire Inc. (NYSE: SR) will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, August 5 to discuss our fiscal 2021 third quarter financial results. We will issue our earnings news release before the market opens that day, and it will be available on our website at Investors.SpireEnergy.com under the News tab.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Spire (SR) have what it takes? Let's find out.
The biggest institutional investor in Spire Healthcare, the private hospitals group, has vowed to oppose a £1bn takeover bid, arguing that it "materially undervalues" the business.
With earnings momentum coming out of covid, Ramsay Health Care looks set to rebound from the pandemic downturn in surgeries, but the Spire acquisition raises questions over its balance sheet and funding options The post Funding Overhang Weighs On Ramsays Rebound appeared first on FNArena .
JACKSON, Miss. , June 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- With the start of the 2021 Atlantic hurricane season this month, C Spire is reminding consumers that they can receive free, location-based notifications on capable mobile phones under a national public safety warning system designed to alert consumers during emergencies. "With WEA, warnings are automatically sent to your phone when you''re in harm''s way " - Carla Lewis , CTO, C Spire Wireless carriers voluntarily broadcast the Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) over their networks ... Full story available on Benzinga.com
SR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|