1st Source Corporation (SRCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRCE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SRCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRCE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SRCE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.34% of US stocks).
SRCE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.14, 1St Source Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 26.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- SRCE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SRCE is more volatile than only 8.06% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRCE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UVSP, HTLF, CAC, FFBC, and RNST.
- SRCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 1St Source Corp's official web site, go to www.1stsource.com.
SRCE Valuation Summary
- SRCE's price/earnings ratio is 11.1; this is 0.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SRCE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.
- SRCE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRCE.
SRCE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 41.28%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.31%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 20.87%.
The table below shows SRCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRCE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.26% of graded US stocks.
- SRCE's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CVLY, FMBI, and TCBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRCE.
The table below shows SRCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.55||52-week high||$52.69|
|Prev. close||$44.78||52-week low||$41.19|
|Day high||$44.86||Avg. volume||50,141|
|50-day MA||$45.49||Dividend yield||2.77%|
|200-day MA||$47.70||Market Cap||1.10B|
1st Source Corporation (SRCE) Company Bio
1st Source Corporation provides commercial and consumer banking services, trust and investment management services, and insurance to individual and business clients in Indiana and Michigan. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in South Bend, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRCE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRCE Social Stream
Latest SRCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1St Source Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRCE as an investment opportunity.
1st Source (SRCE) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
1st Source (NASDAQ:SRCE) declares $0.31/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.48%Payable Feb. 16; for shareholders of record Feb. 8; ex-div Feb.
1st Source (SRCE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.72% and 2.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
1st Source Corporation Reports Record Annual Earnings, Cash Dividend Declared, History of Increased Dividends Continues
SOUTH BEND, Ind., January 20, 2022--1st Source Corporation Reports Record Annual Earnings, Cash Dividend Declared, History of Increased Dividends Continues
No summary available.
SRCE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|