1st Source Corporation (SRCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRCE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SRCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.82% of US stocks.
- SRCE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SRCE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.58% of US stocks).
SRCE Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.31 for 1ST SOURCE CORP; that's greater than it is for 89.6% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for 1ST SOURCE CORP comes in at -0.6%, a number that bests just 23.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of 1ST SOURCE CORP's share price is greater than that of 27.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 1ST SOURCE CORP are BANR, CWBC, SBCF, SMBK, and WASH.
- Visit SRCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1stsource.com.
SRCE Valuation Summary
- SRCE's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 20.69% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SRCE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRCE.
SRCE Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 3.15%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.21%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 515.97%.
The table below shows SRCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRCE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.26% of graded US stocks.
- SRCE's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CVLY, FMBI, and TCBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRCE.
The table below shows SRCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.87||52-week high||$59.94|
|Prev. close||$50.18||52-week low||$42.29|
|Day high||$50.94||Avg. volume||49,952|
|50-day MA||$52.87||Dividend yield||2.52%|
|200-day MA||$49.49||Market Cap||1.25B|
1st Source Corporation (SRCE) Company Bio
1st Source Corporation provides commercial and consumer banking services, trust and investment management services, and insurance to individual and business clients in Indiana and Michigan. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in South Bend, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRCE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRCE Social Stream
Latest SRCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1ST SOURCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRCE as an investment opportunity.
Investors five-year returns in 1st Source (NASDAQ:SRCE) have not grown faster than the company's underlying earnings growth
Ideally, your overall portfolio should beat the market average. But the main game is to find enough winners to more...
1st Source (SRCE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.85% and 1.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
1st Source Corporation Reports Record Annual Earnings, Cash Dividend Declared, History of Increased Dividends Continues
FULL YEAR AND QUARTERLY HIGHLIGHTS
SOUTH BEND, Ind., November 23, 2022--1st Source Announces Two Promotions with an Eye on the Future
If you want to know who really controls 1st Source Corporation ( NASDAQ:SRCE ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
SRCE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|