1st Source Corporation (SRCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRCE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SRCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.79% of US stocks.
- SRCE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 157 days.
- SRCE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
SRCE Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.5 for 1St Source Corp; that's greater than it is for 88.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 16.25%, 1St Source Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 73.73% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SRCE is more volatile than merely 8.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 1St Source Corp are HTLF, CZNC, OSBC, RNST, and CAC.
- Visit SRCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1stsource.com.
SRCE Valuation Summary
- SRCE's price/earnings ratio is 11.1; this is 0.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SRCE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.
- SRCE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRCE.
SRCE Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.11%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 49.11%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 49.11%.
The table below shows SRCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRCE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.26% of graded US stocks.
- SRCE's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CVLY, FMBI, and TCBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRCE.
The table below shows SRCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.79||52-week high||$52.70|
|Prev. close||$52.59||52-week low||$38.73|
|Day high||$52.70||Avg. volume||45,891|
|50-day MA||$49.37||Dividend yield||2.36%|
|200-day MA||$47.60||Market Cap||1.28B|
1st Source Corporation (SRCE) Company Bio
1st Source Corporation provides commercial and consumer banking services, trust and investment management services, and insurance to individual and business clients in Indiana and Michigan. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in South Bend, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRCE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRCE Social Stream
Latest SRCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1St Source Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRCE as an investment opportunity.
Earnings of 1st Source Corporation (NASDAQ: SRCE) will likely dip this year as the company’s provision reversals will naturally decline. On the other hand, decent loan growth on the back of an economic recovery will likely restrict the dip in the bottom line. Further, the rising interest-rate environment will support...
1st Source (SRCE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
It's always best to build a diverse portfolio of shares, since any stock business could lag the broader market. Of...
Iowa First Bancshares (OTCMKTS:IOFB) and 1st Source (NASDAQ:SRCE) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior investment? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their profitability, analyst recommendations, risk, institutional ownership, dividends, valuation and earnings. Valuation and Earnings This table compares Iowa First Bancshares and 1st Sources revenue, earnings 
MetroCity Bankshares (NASDAQ:MCBS) and 1st Source (NASDAQ:SRCE) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the better investment? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their institutional ownership, valuation, earnings, analyst recommendations, profitability, risk and dividends. Risk & Volatility MetroCity Bankshares has a beta of 0.55, indicating that its stock price 
SRCE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|