1st Source Corporation (SRCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRCE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SRCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.66% of US stocks.
- SRCE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SRCE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
SRCE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 94.31, 1ST SOURCE CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 78.6% of US stocks.
- SRCE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.3% of US stocks.
- The volatility of 1ST SOURCE CORP's share price is greater than that of just 4.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 1ST SOURCE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BCML, UVSP, CZNC, EBMT, and DCOM.
- Visit SRCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1stsource.com.
SRCE Valuation Summary
- SRCE's price/earnings ratio is 10.1; this is 2.88% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SRCE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRCE.
SRCE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1.47%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.09%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 240.88%.
The table below shows SRCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRCE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.26% of graded US stocks.
- SRCE's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CVLY, FMBI, and TCBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRCE.
The table below shows SRCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.30||52-week high||$52.69|
|Prev. close||$46.74||52-week low||$42.29|
|Day high||$47.35||Avg. volume||49,927|
|50-day MA||$48.26||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$47.41||Market Cap||1.14B|
1st Source Corporation (SRCE) Company Bio
1st Source Corporation provides commercial and consumer banking services, trust and investment management services, and insurance to individual and business clients in Indiana and Michigan. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in South Bend, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRCE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRCE Social Stream
Latest SRCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1ST SOURCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRCE as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
1st Source Corporation ( NASDAQ:SRCE ) will increase its dividend on the 12th of August to $0.32, which is 3.2% higher...
1st Source (SRCE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.32% and 0.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
1st Source Corporation Reports Second Quarter Results, a Record Quarter Adjusted for PPP Income Due to Government Response to COVID-19; Cash Dividend Increased
SOUTH BEND, Ind., July 21, 2022--1st Source Corporation (NASDAQ: SRCE), parent company of 1st Source Bank, today reported quarterly net income of $29.31 million for the second quarter of 2022, down 3.01% from the $30.22 million reported in the second quarter a year ago, bringing the 2022 year-to-date net income to $56.70 million compared to $58.33 million in 2021. Excluding tax-effected PPP income, net income was a record $28.47 million for the quarter, up $1.06 million or 3.87% from the second
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
SRCE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|