1st Source Corporation (SRCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRCE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SRCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.91% of US stocks.
- SRCE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- SRCE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.78% of US stocks).
SRCE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 166.6, 1St Source Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.69% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.37 for 1St Source Corp; that's greater than it is for 86.89% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SRCE comes in at 12.27% -- higher than that of 83.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 1St Source Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LSBK, WABC, FMAO, ABTX, and NWBI.
- Visit SRCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1stsource.com.
SRCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.97||52-week high||$50.38|
|Prev. close||$47.74||52-week low||$26.72|
|Day high||$49.20||Avg. volume||75,559|
|50-day MA||$47.53||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$39.83||Market Cap||1.19B|
1st Source Corporation (SRCE) Company Bio
1st Source Corporation provides commercial and consumer banking services, trust and investment management services, and insurance to individual and business clients in Indiana and Michigan. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in South Bend, Indiana.
SRCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRCE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRCE Social Stream
Latest SRCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1St Source Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRCE as an investment opportunity.
1st Source Elects Two New Members to its Board of Directors
The big shareholder groups in 1st Source Corporation ( NASDAQ:SRCE ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a...
1st Source (SRCE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25.00% and -0.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
1st Source Corporation Reports Record First Quarter Results, Cash Dividend Increased
1st Source (SRCE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SRCE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|