1st Source Corporation (SRCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRCE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SRCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.54% of US stocks.
- SRCE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- SRCE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
SRCE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for 1St Source Corp is higher than merely 21.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.39 for 1St Source Corp; that's greater than it is for 87.32% of US stocks.
- The volatility of 1St Source Corp's share price is greater than that of only 7.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 1St Source Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BMTC, CAC, FBMS, HTLF, and BY.
- Visit SRCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1stsource.com.
SRCE Valuation Summary
- SRCE's price/earnings ratio is 11.1; this is 0.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SRCE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.
- SRCE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRCE.
SRCE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 49.11%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 63.99%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.23%.
The table below shows SRCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRCE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.43% of graded US stocks.
- SRCE's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 130th of 433 Banking stocks.
- COLB, BANR, and FMBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRCE.
The table below shows SRCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.05||52-week high||$51.01|
|Prev. close||$48.25||52-week low||$31.67|
|Day high||$49.01||Avg. volume||63,188|
|50-day MA||$46.83||Dividend yield||2.58%|
|200-day MA||$46.08||Market Cap||1.20B|
1st Source Corporation (SRCE) Company Bio
1st Source Corporation provides commercial and consumer banking services, trust and investment management services, and insurance to individual and business clients in Indiana and Michigan. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in South Bend, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRCE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRCE Social Stream
Latest SRCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1St Source Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRCE as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Christopher J. Murphy III, Chairman and CEO of 1st Source Corporation announces the Board of Directors promotion of Mr. Brett Bauer to Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of 1st Source Corporation and 1st Source Bank with responsibility for Accounting, Finance, Asset Liability Management, Treasury Management and Investor Relations; and that of Mr. John Bedient to Chief Operations Officer of
1st Source (SRCE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.26% and -3.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SOUTH BEND, Ind., July 22, 2021--1st Source Corporation Reports Record Second Quarter Results, Cash Dividend Increased
1st Source (SRCE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SRCE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|