Stoneridge, Inc. (SRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SRI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
SRI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SRI is currently 47.37, higher than 90.56% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Stoneridge Inc is reporting a growth rate of -112.16%; that's higher than merely 17.94% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Stoneridge Inc comes in at -17.54%, a number that bests just 20.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stoneridge Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LDL, ALSK, ITRI, FTEK, and SGMA.
- Visit SRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stoneridge.com.
SRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.49||52-week high||$38.20|
|Prev. close||$32.65||52-week low||$17.07|
|Day high||$32.86||Avg. volume||122,617|
|50-day MA||$31.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.30||Market Cap||882.53M|
Stoneridge, Inc. (SRI) Company Bio
Stoneridge Inc. is a global designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems for the automotive, commercial, motorcycle, off-highway and agricultural vehicle markets. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Warren, Ohio.
SRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRI Latest Social Stream
View Full SRI Social Stream
Latest SRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stoneridge Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRI as an investment opportunity.
Stoneridge, Inc. (NYSE: SRI) will webcast its first-quarter 2021 earnings conference call live on Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. ET with president and chief executive officer, Jon DeGaynor, and chief financial officer, Robert Krakowiak.
Montgomery Transport Reinforces Company Commitment to Safety Innovation with Fleet-Wide Adoption of Stoneridge MirrorEye® Camera Monitor System
Stoneridge, Inc. (NYSE: SRI), a leading designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic vehicle systems, today announced its MirrorEye® Camera Monitor System (CMS) will be installed on all new Montgomery Transport, LLC vehicles, continuing its long-standing commitment to the investment of innovative safety equipment.
NOVI, Mich. , March 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --Stoneridge, Inc. (NYSE: SRI ), a leading designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic vehicle systems, and Maverick Transportation, a leading provider of transportation and logistics services, today announced an expansion of their long-standing partnership on the design and deployment of innovative safety technologies. As part of the expansion, Maverick will make Stoneridge's MirrorEye ® Camera Monitor System (CMS) part of its standard equipment specifications on all new tractor purchases moving forward. The partnership also encompasses a large-scale analysis of safety-related events … Full story available on Benzinga.com
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
Fourth-Quarter 2020 Results
SRI Price Returns