Stoneridge, Inc. (SRI): Price and Financial Metrics
SRI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Stoneridge Inc is higher than 84.85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, SRI has reported earnings growth of -106.33%, putting it ahead of merely 18.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Stoneridge Inc comes in at -22.33%, a number that bests merely 17.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stoneridge Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XONE, QUMU, SONM, SRTS, and CRNT.
- SRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stoneridge Inc's official web site, go to www.stoneridge.com.
SRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.70||52-week high||$35.70|
|Prev. close||$34.13||52-week low||$13.87|
|Day high||$35.12||Avg. volume||122,153|
|50-day MA||$30.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.30||Market Cap||937.07M|
Stoneridge, Inc. (SRI) Company Bio
Stoneridge Inc. is a global designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems for the automotive, commercial, motorcycle, off-highway and agricultural vehicle markets. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Warren, Ohio.
SRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRI Latest Social Stream
View Full SRI Social Stream
Latest SRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stoneridge Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRI as an investment opportunity.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
Stoneridge, Inc. (SRI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Matt Horvath - Executive Director of IR and Corporate Strategy Jon DeGaynor - President and CEO Bob Krakowiak - CFO Conference Call Participants Scott Stember - CL King Justin Long - Stephens, Inc Presentation...
Fourth-Quarter 2020 Results
Stoneridge Inc. (NYSE: SRI), a leader in highly engineered electrical and electronic components for the automotive, commercial vehicle and, off-highway industries, today announced that Frank S. Sklarsky has been appointed to its board of directors, filling a newly created vacancy that increases the number of directors to nine.
Stoneridge, Inc. (NYSE: SRI) will webcast its fourth-quarter 2020 earnings conference call live on Thursday, February 25, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. ET with president and chief executive officer, Jon DeGaynor, and chief financial officer, Robert Krakowiak.
SRI Price Returns
Continue Researching SRIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Stoneridge Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!