Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRLP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SRLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRLP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SRLP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.7% of US stocks).
SRLP Stock Summary
- Sprague Resources LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.74% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, Sprague Resources LP has a higher such ratio than merely 2.17% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.56 for Sprague Resources LP; that's greater than it is for 97.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sprague Resources LP are CAH, PBPB, STCN, CHRA, and RRTS.
- Visit SRLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spragueenergy.com.
SRLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SRLP's price/earnings ratio is 230.35% higher, now standing at 66.4.
- SRLP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 88.9 over the prior 96 months.
- SRLP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRLP.
SRLP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -32.71%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -36.19%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -21.91%.
The table below shows SRLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRLP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.56% of graded US stocks.
- SRLP's asset turnover comes in at 2.462 -- ranking 23rd of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- MSM, RS, and SYY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRLP.
The table below shows SRLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.98||52-week high||$29.43|
|Prev. close||$17.93||52-week low||$14.93|
|Day high||$18.20||Avg. volume||46,875|
|50-day MA||$20.51||Dividend yield||14.89%|
|200-day MA||$22.30||Market Cap||471.54M|
Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP) Company Bio
Sprague Resource Partners LP engages in the purchase, storage, distribution, and sale of refined petroleum products and natural gas in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Refined Products, Natural Gas, Materials Handling, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SRLP Social Stream
Latest SRLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sprague Resources LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRLP as an investment opportunity.
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (Sprague) (NYSE: SRLP) today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Sprague Resources LP Announces Cash Distribution for the Second Quarter of 2021 and Earnings Conference Call Schedule
Sprague announces a cash distribution of $0.6675 per unit Sprague announces a cash distribution of $0.6675 per unit
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (SRLP) (Sprague) and Hartree Partners, LP (Hartree) announced today that affiliates of Hartree have closed the purchase of the general partner interest, the incentive distribution rights and all of the common units representing limited partner interests (Common Units) that a subsidiary of Axel Johnson Inc. (Axel Johnson) had held in Sprague.
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (“Sprague”) (NYSE: SRLP) has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 4, 2021. A copy of this Annual Report may be viewed and downloaded from the Investor Relations section of the Partnerships website at https://investors.spragueenergy.com. Unitholders may request a copy of the Partnership’s complete audited financial statements free of charge upon request by calling toll-free 1.800.225.1560 or request using the Document Request section of Sprague’s Investor Relations website at https://investors.spragueenergy.com/document-request. About Sprague Resources LP Sprague Resources LP is a master limited partnership engaged in t...
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (“Sprague”) (NYSE: SRLP) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and twelve months ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights Net sales were $627.4 million for the fourth quarter of 2020, compared to $999.5 million for the fourth quarter of 2019.GAAP net income was $2.5 million for the fourth quarter of 2020, compared to net income of $11.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2019.Adjusted gross margin* was $69.9 million for the fourth quarter of 2020, compared to $72.5 million for the fourth quarter of 2019.Adjusted EBITDA* was $26.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2020, compared to $31.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2019. Full Year 2020 Highlights Net sales were $2.3 billion...
SRLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|