Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRLP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SRLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.9% of US stocks.
- SRLP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- SRLP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 43.05% of US stocks).
SRLP Stock Summary
- Sprague Resources LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.87% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Sprague Resources LP has a higher such ratio than only 3.99% of stocks in our set.
- SRLP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STCN, CHRA, PAE, HMHC, and CNR.
- SRLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sprague Resources LP's official web site, go to www.spragueenergy.com.
SRLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.34||52-week high||$25.13|
|Prev. close||$24.16||52-week low||$13.25|
|Day high||$24.34||Avg. volume||46,356|
|50-day MA||$22.74||Dividend yield||11.05%|
|200-day MA||$19.07||Market Cap||558.51M|
Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP) Company Bio
Sprague Resource Partners LP engages in the purchase, storage, distribution, and sale of refined petroleum products and natural gas in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Refined Products, Natural Gas, Materials Handling, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
SRLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sprague Resources LP. To summarize, we found that Sprague Resources LP ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 207.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sprague Resources LP, consider:
- 42% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 11.83% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 58% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 88.14% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 19.2% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SRLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SRLP Social Stream
Latest SRLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sprague Resources LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRLP as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Sprague Resources LP (NYSE:SRLP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (“Sprague”) (NYSE: SRLP) today reported its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Highlights Net sales were $1,036.1 million for the first quarter of 2021, compared to net sales of $959.9 million for the first quarter of 2020.GAAP net income was $48.8 million for the first quarter of 2021, compared to net income of $46.7 million for the first quarter of 2020.Adjusted gross margin* was $106.2 million for the first quarter of 2021, compared to adjusted gross margin of $83.1 million for the first quarter of 2020.Adjusted EBITDA* was $61.8 million for the first quarter of 2021, compared to adjusted EBITDA of $42.4 million for the first quarter of 2020. “Sprague’s Adjusted EBITD...
Sprague Resources (SRLP) declares $0.6675/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 11.52%Payable May 10; for shareholders of record May 4; ex-div May 3.See SRLP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Sprague Resources LP Announces Cash Distribution for the First Quarter of 2021 and Earnings Conference Call Schedule
Sprague announces a cash distribution of $0.6675 per unitPORTSMOUTH, N.H., April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (“Sprague”) (NYSE: SRLP) announced today that the Board of Directors of its general partner, Sprague Resources GP LLC (the “General Partner”), declared a cash distribution of $0.6675 per unit ($2.67 per unit on an annualized basis) for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 and is equal to all distributions in 2020. The announced distribution will be paid on Monday, May 10, 2021, to unitholders of record as of the close of business on May 4, 2021. Unaudited First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Earnings Conference Call Sprague will release its first quarter 2021 unaudited financial results before the opening of trading on the NYSE on Thursday, May 6, 2021 and w...
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (“Sprague”) (NYSE: SRLP) has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 4, 2021. A copy of this Annual Report may be viewed and downloaded from the Investor Relations section of the Partnerships website at https://investors.spragueenergy.com. Unitholders may request a copy of the Partnership’s complete audited financial statements free of charge upon request by calling toll-free 1.800.225.1560 or request using the Document Request section of Sprague’s Investor Relations website at https://investors.spragueenergy.com/document-request. About Sprague Resources LP Sprague Resources LP is a master limited partnership engaged in t...
SRLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|