Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP): Price and Financial Metrics
SRLP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SRLP is 29.31 -- better than 99.33% of US stocks.
- SRLP's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.26% of US stocks.
- Sprague Resources LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNSL, X, SXC, WTI, and MCS.
- SRLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sprague Resources LP's official web site, go to www.spragueenergy.com.
SRLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRLP Price/Volume Stats
Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP) Company Bio
Sprague Resource Partners LP engages in the purchase, storage, distribution, and sale of refined petroleum products and natural gas in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Refined Products, Natural Gas, Materials Handling, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.