Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRLP POWR Grades
- SRLP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.89% of US stocks.
- SRLP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SRLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
SRLP Stock Summary
- Sprague Resources LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.47% of US listed stocks.
- SRLP's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.21% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -105.82 for Sprague Resources LP; that's greater than it is for only 0.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sprague Resources LP are CAR, STCN, BHC, MGI, and RHP.
- Visit SRLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spragueenergy.com.
SRLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SRLP's price/earnings ratio is 230.35% higher, now standing at 66.4.
- SRLP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 88.9 over the prior 96 months.
- SRLP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRLP.
SRLP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -40.46%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -50.75%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1558.23%.
The table below shows SRLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRLP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.94% of graded US stocks.
- SRLP's asset turnover comes in at 2.462 -- ranking 22nd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- RS, SYY, and AE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRLP.
The table below shows SRLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.92||52-week high||$21.98|
|Prev. close||$18.88||52-week low||$12.31|
|Day high||$18.97||Avg. volume||43,190|
|50-day MA||$18.97||Dividend yield||9.2%|
|200-day MA||$16.79||Market Cap||496.42M|
Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP) Company Bio
Sprague Resource Partners LP engages in the purchase, storage, distribution, and sale of refined petroleum products and natural gas in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Refined Products, Natural Gas, Materials Handling, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SRLP Social Stream
Latest SRLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sprague Resources LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRLP as an investment opportunity.
Sprague Resources (NYSE:SRLP) declares $0.4338/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 10.42%Payable Feb. 9; for shareholders of record Feb. 4; ex-div Feb.
Sprague Resources LP Announces Cash Distribution for the Fourth Quarter of 2021 and Earnings Conference Call Schedule
Sprague announces a cash distribution of $0.4338 per unitPORTSMOUTH, N.H., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (“Sprague”) (NYSE: SRLP) announced today that the Board of Directors of its general partner, Sprague Resources GP LLC (the “General Partner”), declared a cash distribution of $0.4338 per unit ($1.73 per unit on an annualized basis) for the quarter ended December 31, 2021. The fourth quarter distribution is equal to the previous quarter distribution amount. The announc
Sprague Resources (SRLP) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Sprague Resources (SRLP) +6.8% post-market after receiving an unsolicited takeover proposal from Hartree Partners, which says it would acquire all outstanding common units it does
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (“Sprague”) (NYSE: SRLP) announced today that it received an unsolicited non-binding proposal from Hartree Partners, LP (“Hartree”) dated January 11, 2022, pursuant to which Hartree would acquire all of the outstanding common units of Sprague (the “Common Units”) that Hartree and its affiliates do not already own in exchange for $16.50 in cash per Common Unit. Hartree and its affiliates hold approximately 74.5% of the outst
SRLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|