Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP): Price and Financial Metrics
SRLP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SRLP is 37.81 -- better than 99.33% of US stocks.
- SRLP's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 3.23% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SRLP comes in at 25.19% -- higher than that of 91.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNSL, WTI, PNRG, AROC, and AKS.
- Visit SRLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spragueenergy.com.
SRLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.95||52-week high||$20.54|
|Prev. close||$16.61||52-week low||$14.67|
|Day high||$17.00||Avg. volume||44,229|
|50-day MA||$16.65||Dividend yield||16.07%|
|200-day MA||$17.47||Market Cap||385.58M|
Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP) Company Bio
Sprague Resource Partners LP engages in the purchase, storage, distribution, and sale of refined petroleum products and natural gas in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Refined Products, Natural Gas, Materials Handling, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.