Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRLP POWR Grades
- SRLP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRLP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SRLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SRLP Stock Summary
- SPRAGUE RESOURCES LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.33% of US listed stocks.
- SRLP's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.9% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -17.98 for SPRAGUE RESOURCES LP; that's greater than it is for just 1.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPRAGUE RESOURCES LP are MMLP, EAT, CCLP, PRTH, and NINE.
- Visit SRLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spragueenergy.com.
SRLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SRLP's price/earnings ratio is 143.1% lower, now standing at -5.
- Over the past 108 months, SRLP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRLP.
SRLP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 77.24%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -29.82%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.44%.
The table below shows SRLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRLP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.94% of graded US stocks.
- SRLP's asset turnover comes in at 2.462 -- ranking 22nd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- RS, SYY, and AE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRLP.
The table below shows SRLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.84||52-week high||$21.98|
|Prev. close||$19.88||52-week low||$12.31|
|Day high||$19.87||Avg. volume||50,950|
|50-day MA||$19.30||Dividend yield||8.77%|
|200-day MA||$17.26||Market Cap||520.56M|
Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP) Company Bio
Sprague Resource Partners LP engages in the purchase, storage, distribution, and sale of refined petroleum products and natural gas in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Refined Products, Natural Gas, Materials Handling, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SRLP Social Stream
Latest SRLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPRAGUE RESOURCES LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRLP as an investment opportunity.
TortoiseEcofin today announced that Sprague Resources LP (NASDAQ:SRLP) will be removed from the Tortoise MLP Index® (TMLP), and the Tortoise North American Pipeline IndexSM (TNAP), as a result of the approved merger with an affiliate of Hartree Partners LP. Due to the merger, SRLP will be removed from both indices at market open on Thursday, September 1, 2022. SRLP will be dropped from both indices without special rebalancing.
Sprague Resources LP Announces Amendment to Merger Agreement with Hartree Partners and New Anticipated Closing Timing
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (the “Partnership”) (NYSE: SRLP) today announced that it has entered into an amendment (the “Amendment”) to the agreement and plan of merger (the “Merger Agreement”) with an affiliate of Hartree Partners, LP (“Hartree”), pursuant to which Hartree will acquire all of the outstanding common units of the Partnership (the “Common Units”) not already owned by Hartree and its affiliates (the “Merger”). The Amendment, among other
Sprague Resources LP Announces Anticipated Closing Date of Merger with Hartree Affiliate and Intention to Delist Its Common Units
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., Aug. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (the “Partnership”) (NYSE: SRLP) today announced that it has notified the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) of the anticipated closing date of the previously-announced merger transaction contemplated by that certain Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated June 2, 2022, by and among the Partnership, Sprague Resources GP LLC, and affiliates of Hartree Partners, LP (the “Purchaser”). The Partnership anticipates that the merger will
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (“Sprague”) (NYSE: SRLP) today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Second Quarter 2022 Highlights Net sales were $1,278.3 million for the second quarter of 2022, compared to net sales of $657.7 million for the second quarter of 2021.GAAP net loss was $45.3 million for the second quarter of 2022, compared to net loss of $45.6 million for the second quarter of 2021.Adjusted gross margin*
Sprague Resources LP Announces the Cash Distribution and Financial Results Release Date for the Second Quarter of 2022
Sprague announces a cash distribution of $0.4338 per unitPORTSMOUTH, N.H., July 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprague Resources LP (“Sprague” or the “Partnership”) (NYSE: SRLP) announced today that the Board of Directors of its general partner, Sprague Resources GP LLC (the “General Partner”), declared a cash distribution of $0.4338 per unit ($1.73 per unit on an annualized basis) for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, and is equal to the previous quarter’s distribution. The announced distribution
SRLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|