Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SRLP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 161.39% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 95.76% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SRLP's price: UTL, MBT, GAIA, NWLI and DLNG.
SRLP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SRLP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1318.37% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SRLP, investors may wish to consider are:
- SRLP generates about 3 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 99.78% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Sprague Resources LP's estimated return of 1318.37% surpasses about 99.11% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for SRLP than it is for 99.11% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
SRLP Dividend Chart
SRLP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|