Sprague Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SRLP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SRLP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 173.19% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 95.13% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SRLP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DLX, IDA, SPR, LSBK and TIF.
SRLP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SRLP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1759.34% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SRLP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Energy sector, Sprague Resources LP's expected return of 1759.34% is higher than only 100% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Sprague Resources LP bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 100% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for SRLP than it is for only 100% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, SRLP's equity discount rate is less than only 100% of those stocks.
SRLP Dividend Chart
SRLP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|