South State Corporation (SSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SSB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.37% of US stocks.
- SSB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SSB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.49% of US stocks).
SSB Stock Summary
- SSB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.75% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SOUTH STATE Corp comes in at 91.74%, a number that bests 93.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- SOUTH STATE Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOUTH STATE Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PRI, UCBI, PNFP, BANR, and AUB.
- Visit SSB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.southstatebank.com.
SSB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SSB's price/sales ratio is 48.57% higher, now standing at 5.2.
- Over the past 243 months, SSB's price/earnings ratio has gone up $14.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SSB's price/sales ratio has gone up $2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSB.
SSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.39||52-week high||$93.26|
|Prev. close||$86.97||52-week low||$42.75|
|Day high||$87.26||Avg. volume||320,086|
|50-day MA||$85.75||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$73.84||Market Cap||6.14B|
South State Corporation (SSB) Company Bio
South State Corporation operates as the bank holding company for South State Bank that provides a range of retail and commercial banking services, mortgage lending services, trust and investment services, and consumer finance loans. The company has branches across South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Columbia, South Carolina.
SSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSB Latest Social Stream
View Full SSB Social Stream
Latest SSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTH STATE Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSB as an investment opportunity.
South State (SSB) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Strong prospects, solid balance sheet and analysts' bullish stance make South State (SSB) stock a wise investment choice at present.
South State (SSB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 52.82% and 0.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SouthState Corporation (NASDAQ: SSB) today released its unaudited results of operations and other financial information for the three-month period ended March 31, 2021.
SouthState Bank and CenterState Bank have received top honors from Forbes and Greenwich, including being listed in the top 50 of Forbes' Best Banks in America and receiving seven regional Greenwich Excellence awards for both middle market banking and small business banking.
SSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|