Sasol Ltd. American Depositary Shares (SSL): Price and Financial Metrics
SSL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SSL is currently 0.38, higher than only 2.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Sasol Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SSL comes in at -192.83% -- higher than that of only 2.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sasol Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CLR, CNA, NBL, ATO, and AZUL.
- SSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sasol Ltd's official web site, go to www.sasol.com.
SSL Stock Price Chart More Charts
SSL Price/Volume Stats
Sasol Ltd. American Depositary Shares (SSL) Company Bio
Sasol Ltd. operates as an integrated energy and petrochemicals company worldwide. The Company develops and commercializes technologies, builds and operates facilities to produce a range of product streams, including liquid fuels, high-value chemicals and low-carbon electricity. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.