Sasol Ltd. American Depositary Shares (SSL): Price and Financial Metrics
SSL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sasol Ltd is higher than just 2.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Sasol Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Sasol Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -183.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sasol Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CLR, CNA, SJR, NBL, and ATO.
- SSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sasol Ltd's official web site, go to www.sasol.com.
SSL Stock Price Chart More Charts
SSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.01||52-week high||$34.03|
|Prev. close||$18.51||52-week low||$16.48|
|Day high||$18.15||Avg. volume||237,133|
|50-day MA||$19.85||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$22.38||Market Cap||11.25B|
Sasol Ltd. American Depositary Shares (SSL) Company Bio
Sasol Ltd. operates as an integrated energy and petrochemicals company worldwide. The Company develops and commercializes technologies, builds and operates facilities to produce a range of product streams, including liquid fuels, high-value chemicals and low-carbon electricity. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.