Sasol Ltd. ADR (SSL): Price and Financial Metrics
SSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.03||52-week high||$18.70|
|Prev. close||$13.07||52-week low||$11.56|
|Day high||$13.27||Avg. volume||296,846|
|50-day MA||$13.18||Dividend yield||6.37%|
|200-day MA||$14.01||Market Cap||8.28B|
SSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSL POWR Grades
- SSL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SSL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.79% of US stocks).
SSL Stock Summary
- SSL's went public 37.74 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SSL is currently 0.23, higher than just 1.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SASOL LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DINO, CPE, SNDR, CPG, and PLAY.
- SSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SASOL LTD's official web site, go to www.sasol.com.
Sasol Ltd. ADR (SSL) Company Bio
Sasol Ltd. operates as an integrated energy and petrochemicals company worldwide. The Company develops and commercializes technologies, builds and operates facilities to produce a range of product streams, including liquid fuels, high-value chemicals and low-carbon electricity. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
SSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSL Latest Social Stream
View Full SSL Social Stream
Latest SSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SASOL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSL as an investment opportunity.
Sasol Ltd (NYSE:SSL) recently announced a dividend of $0.53 per share, payable on 2023-09-29, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-14. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Sasol Ltd's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Sasol Limited...
The following reports covering Sasol's financial year ended 30 June 2023 have been published on the Sasol website:
Sasol Limited ( JSE:SOL ) has announced that on 18th of September, it will be paying a dividend ofZAR10.00, which a...
Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 24, 2023 Tiffany Sydow: Good morning, and welcome to Sasol Limited’s Financial Year 2023 Results Presentation. Thank you for taking the time to listen to our announcement today. My name is Tiffany Sydow from Investor Relations. And with me today is Fleetwood Grobler, President and CEO […]
SSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|