Sasol Ltd. American Depositary Shares (SSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSL POWR Grades
- SSL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- SSL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
SSL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sasol Ltd is higher than merely 2.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Sasol Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SSL comes in at 450.54% -- higher than that of 99.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SJR, GL, CNA, OVV, and EBR.
- Visit SSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sasol.com.
SSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.67||52-week high||$20.84|
|Prev. close||$19.48||52-week low||$9.67|
|Day high||$20.72||Avg. volume||483,034|
|50-day MA||$17.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.50||Market Cap||13.11B|
Sasol Ltd. American Depositary Shares (SSL) Company Bio
Sasol Ltd. operates as an integrated energy and petrochemicals company worldwide. The Company develops and commercializes technologies, builds and operates facilities to produce a range of product streams, including liquid fuels, high-value chemicals and low-carbon electricity. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSL Latest Social Stream
View Full SSL Social Stream
Latest SSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sasol Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSL as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: ASML Holding, Equinor ASA, Sasol, Embraer and Wipro
We have narrowed our search to five ADR stocks that have rallied more than double the S&P 500 Index in 2021. These are: ASML, SSL, EQNR, WIT and ERJ.
Cresol Market Size, Global Share, Industry Trends, and Future Growth by 2028 | Fortune Business Insights
Companies covered in cresol market are Lanxess AG, Atul Ltd, Anhui Haihua Chemical Technology Co., Ltd, Mitsui Chemicals, Mitsui Chemicals Inc, Nanjing Datang Chemical Co., Ltd, Konan Chemical Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Sasol Ltd, SABIC, and others. Companies covered in cresol market are Lanxess AG, Atul Ltd, Anhui Haihua Chemical Technology Co., Ltd, Mitsui Chemicals, Mitsui Chemicals Inc, Nanjing Datang Chemical Co., Ltd, Konan Chemical Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Sasol Ltd, SABIC, and others.
Sasol Limited (OTCMKTS:SASOF) was the target of a large drop in short interest during the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 58,400 shares, a drop of 29.5% from the November 15th total of 82,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 
Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL)’s share price gapped up before the market opened on Friday . The stock had previously closed at $15.59, but opened at $15.94. Sasol shares last traded at $15.76, with a volume of 11,171 shares. Several research analysts recently weighed in on the stock. JPMorgan Chase & Co. raised shares of Sasol from […]
SSL Price Returns