Sasol Ltd. American Depositary Shares (SSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.6% of US stocks.
- SSL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SSL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.04% of US stocks).
SSL Stock Summary
- SSL's current price/earnings ratio is 0, which is higher than just 0% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SSL is currently 0, higher than just 0% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SSL's price/sales ratio is 0; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sasol Ltd are SGU, RVI, ERF, SNDR, and GNK.
- SSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sasol Ltd's official web site, go to www.sasol.com.
SSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.32||52-week high||$19.82|
|Prev. close||$18.69||52-week low||$4.55|
|Day high||$17.68||Avg. volume||637,558|
|50-day MA||$16.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.19||Market Cap||10.99B|
Sasol Ltd. American Depositary Shares (SSL) Company Bio
Sasol Ltd. operates as an integrated energy and petrochemicals company worldwide. The Company develops and commercializes technologies, builds and operates facilities to produce a range of product streams, including liquid fuels, high-value chemicals and low-carbon electricity. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSL Latest Social Stream
View Full SSL Social Stream
Latest SSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sasol Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSL as an investment opportunity.
The Boegoebaai "green hydrogen" development has been designated a Strategic Integrated Project (SIP) in the South African National Development Plan and is located in the Namakwa Special Economic Zone (SEZ). The project's location and classification as a SIP are key enablers to exploring Boegoebaai's potential as a global green hydrogen hub.
SSL, BWB, FTAI, SPB, and TCBI have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on October 4, 2021.
Sasol sets sights on new opportunities
News24.com | Sasol announces ambitious emissions-reduction target, plans new sustainable solutions business
Energy and chemicals company Sasol has revised its target to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 30% by the year 2030 - up from 10% previously.
Petrochemical giant Sasol says it''s ready to meet government''s new fuel specifications but only in 2030. The post Sasol says ready to the meet government’s new fuel specifications but only in 2030 appeared first on SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa''s news leader. .
SSL Price Returns