Sasol Ltd. American Depositary Shares (SSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SSL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
SSL Stock Summary
- SSL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.42 -- higher than merely 2.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sasol Ltd is higher than just 2.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Sasol Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -235.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sasol Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MRO, PVH, ALK, JBLU, and VST.
- Visit SSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sasol.com.
SSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.23||52-week high||$17.98|
|Prev. close||$16.87||52-week low||$4.55|
|Day high||$17.57||Avg. volume||741,357|
|50-day MA||$16.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.47||Market Cap||10.90B|
Sasol Ltd. American Depositary Shares (SSL) Company Bio
Sasol Ltd. operates as an integrated energy and petrochemicals company worldwide. The Company develops and commercializes technologies, builds and operates facilities to produce a range of product streams, including liquid fuels, high-value chemicals and low-carbon electricity. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
SSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSL Latest Social Stream
View Full SSL Social Stream
Latest SSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sasol Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSL as an investment opportunity.
Successful Completion of All The Suspensive Conditions Related To The Divestment of the Air Separation Units Business ("ASUs") by Sasol South Africa Limited
On 10 September 2020, we informed the market that Sasol South Africa Limited ("SSA"), a major subsidiary of Sasol, had concluded a sale of business agreement (the "Sale Agreement") with Air Liquide Large Industries South Africa Proprietary Limited ("Air Liquide") under which SSA would dispose of its ASUs located in Secunda to Air Liquide ("the Transaction") subject to certain suspensive conditions.
Sasol Restructures Existing Oil Hedges and Increases the Hedge Cover Ratio for Oil for Financial Year 2022
Sasol has made significant progress in deleveraging its balance sheet following a strong operating performance in a more supportive macroeconomic environment, continuing cash conservation measures and ongoing asset divestments. One of the Company's main objectives remains to reduce absolute debt levels, which will trigger the consideration to resume dividend payments. Debt metrics are currently following a positive trajectory but may still be negatively impacted by oil price volatility.
Gas to Liquid Market Foreseen to Grow Exponentially by 2028 | Chevron Corporation, CompactGTL, INFRA XTL Technology, Petrobras, Primus Green Energy, Sasol LTD
Gas to Liquid market study by The Insight Partners provides details about the market dynamics affecting the market, Market scope, Market segmentation and overlays shadow upon the leading market players highlighting the favorable competitive landscape and trends prevailing over the
PTR vs. SSL: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
No summary available.
SSL Price Returns