Sasol Ltd. ADR (SSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSL POWR Grades
- SSL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.63% of US stocks.
- SSL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SSL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.17% of US stocks).
SSL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SSL is currently 0.25, higher than just 2.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SASOL LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SSL comes in at 147.76% -- higher than that of 98.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SASOL LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SNDR, SGU, GL, CNA, and CPE.
- SSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SASOL LTD's official web site, go to www.sasol.com.
SSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.71||52-week high||$28.36|
|Prev. close||$15.93||52-week low||$15.01|
|Day high||$15.75||Avg. volume||315,252|
|50-day MA||$16.87||Dividend yield||4.33%|
|200-day MA||$21.12||Market Cap||9.99B|
Sasol Ltd. ADR (SSL) Company Bio
Sasol Ltd. operates as an integrated energy and petrochemicals company worldwide. The Company develops and commercializes technologies, builds and operates facilities to produce a range of product streams, including liquid fuels, high-value chemicals and low-carbon electricity. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSL Latest Social Stream
View Full SSL Social Stream
Latest SSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SASOL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSL as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss the 10 best African stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our discussion on the economic outlook of Africa, go directly to the 5 Best African Stocks to Buy Now. During the current period of rising interest rates and high inflation in the developed world, emerging markets […]
CEO Fleetwood Grobler has done a decent job of delivering relatively good performance at Sasol Limited ( JSE:SOL...
Institutional investors may overlook Sasol Limited's (JSE:SOL) recent R7.3b market cap drop as long-term gains remain positive
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Sasol Limited ( JSE:SOL ), it is important to understand the ownership...
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But in any portfolio, there will be mixed results...
Notice is hereby given that Sasol's annual general meeting (AGM) will be held electronically via Sasol's electronic meeting platform and at Sasol Place, 50 Katherine Street, Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng at 09:00 on Friday, 2 December 2022, to transact the business stated in the notice of AGM. The information pertaining to the AGM is as follows:
SSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|