SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSNC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SSNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSNC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SSNC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.24% of US stocks).
SSNC Stock Summary
- SSNC has a higher market value than 87.69% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,165,802,900.
- For SSNC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.61% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 8.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRMB, JAGX, ESPR, ZNGA, and CAMT.
- Visit SSNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ssctech.com.
SSNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SSNC's price/sales ratio is 24.53% lower, now standing at 4.
- SSNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 139 months.
- SSNC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 139 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSNC.
SSNC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 176.37%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 104.16%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 411.93%.
The table below shows SSNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.82% of graded US stocks.
- SSNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 436th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RSSS, MRIN, and TAOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSNC.
The table below shows SSNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.01||52-week high||$84.85|
|Prev. close||$62.01||52-week low||$58.31|
|Day high||$62.32||Avg. volume||1,306,879|
|50-day MA||$69.53||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$74.83||Market Cap||15.80B|
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Company Bio
SS&C Technologies Holdings provides software products and software-enabled services to financial services providers in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa. The Company's service offerings are classified as portfolio management/accounting, trading/treasury operations, financial modeling, loan management/accounting, property management; money market processing, software-enabled services, professional services, and product support. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Windsor, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SSNC Social Stream
Latest SSNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSNC as an investment opportunity.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNC) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SSNC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in two days. The ex-dividend date...
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced that the SS&C GlobeOp Forward Redemption Indicator for February 2022 measured 1.79%, up from 1.52% in January.
SS&C (NASDAQ:SSNC) declares $0.20/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 1.07% Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 1; ex-div Feb. 28. See SSNC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
WINDSOR, Conn., Feb. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend payout of $0.20 per share, consistent with the quarterly dividend policy. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2022, to…
SS&C Technologies (SSNC) enhanced its Open Protocol risk reporting service to include digital asset and ESG exposures.The Standards Board of Alternative Investments (SBAI) Open Protocol…
SSNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch