SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc. (SSNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSNC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SSNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSNC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SSNC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.65% of US stocks).
SSNC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,741,906,892, SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than 87.26% of US stocks.
- For SSNC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.18% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SSNC is more volatile than 28.11% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HRMY, ITGR, VIAV, PRGS, and DIOD.
- Visit SSNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ssctech.com.
SSNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SSNC's price/sales ratio is 3.57% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- SSNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 156 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSNC.
SSNC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 193.35%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 198.36%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.74%.
The table below shows SSNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.82% of graded US stocks.
- SSNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 436th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RSSS, MRIN, and TAOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSNC.
The table below shows SSNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.62||52-week high||$82.46|
|Prev. close||$62.49||52-week low||$45.25|
|Day high||$62.22||Avg. volume||1,410,665|
|50-day MA||$54.09||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$56.49||Market Cap||15.52B|
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc. (SSNC) Company Bio
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (known as SS&C) is an American multinational holding company headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, that sells software and software as a service to the financial services industry. The company has offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SSNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SSNC Social Stream
Latest SSNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSNC as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 25 smartest companies to buy according to hedge funds. For more companies, head on over to Top 5 Smartest Companies To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Surviving in the modern day corporate world is not for the faint of heart. Business is a ruthless […]
Giverny Capital, an investment management company, recently published its fourth-quarter investor letter in 2022. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The model portfolio of the firm appreciated 8.49%, net of fees in the fourth quarter compared to a 7.56% return for the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index. For 2022, the fund delivered a […]
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced Q1 2023 global and regional predictions from the SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor, a quarterly publication of future mergers and acquisitions (M&A) announcements.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced that Capital Group has appointed SS&C Global Investor and Distribution Solutions (GIDS) to provide transfer agency services for its recently launched UK OEIC, the Capital Group U.K. – Global High Income Opportunities Fund.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced Nippon Life India Asset Management (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Nippon Life India Singapore), the offshore multi-asset, multi-strategy platform of Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited, has transitioned its operations onto the SS&C Eze asset management platform. The firm will now take advantage of the Eze Investment Suite ecosystem for its recently launched Fixed Income ETF, among other funds.
SSNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch