SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC): Price and Financial Metrics
SSNC Stock Summary
- SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $15,683,255,520 is ahead of 88.37% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 193.25%; that's higher than 93.79% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SSNC's revenue has grown 65.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.52% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be YNDX, ANSS, GDDY, TWTR, and AZPN.
- Visit SSNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ssctech.com.
SSNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SSNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.39||52-week high||$67.73|
|Prev. close||$63.25||52-week low||$42.51|
|Day high||$63.56||Avg. volume||1,444,692|
|50-day MA||$60.20||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$56.05||Market Cap||16.02B|
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Company Bio
SS&C Technologies Holdings provides software products and software-enabled services to financial services providers in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa. The Company's service offerings are classified as portfolio management/accounting, trading/treasury operations, financial modeling, loan management/accounting, property management; money market processing, software-enabled services, professional services, and product support. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Windsor, Connecticut.