SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSNC POWR Grades
- SSNC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- SSNC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SSNC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 76th percentile.
SSNC Stock Summary
- SSNC has a higher market value than 87.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,182,944,025.
- For SSNC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.43% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SSNC is more volatile than merely 3.5% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRL, ENSG, CABO, WWD, and PWR.
- Visit SSNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ssctech.com.
SSNC Valuation Summary
- SSNC's price/earnings ratio is 26.2; this is 33.5% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SSNC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 138 months.
- Over the past 138 months, SSNC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSNC.
SSNC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.25%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 269.76%.
The table below shows SSNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.39||52-week high||$79.71|
|Prev. close||$78.89||52-week low||$56.30|
|Day high||$79.56||Avg. volume||1,168,650|
|50-day MA||$73.75||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$70.06||Market Cap||20.05B|
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Company Bio
SS&C Technologies Holdings provides software products and software-enabled services to financial services providers in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa. The Company's service offerings are classified as portfolio management/accounting, trading/treasury operations, financial modeling, loan management/accounting, property management; money market processing, software-enabled services, professional services, and product support. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Windsor, Connecticut.
SSNC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 55.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 74. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 12.28% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SSNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SSNC Social Stream
Latest SSNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSNC as an investment opportunity.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) CEO Bill Stone on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Q2 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call July 28, 2021, 5:00 pm ET Company Participants Justine Stone - Head of Investor Relations Bill Stone - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer Rahul Kanwar - President, Chief Operating Officer Patrick Pedonti - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Alex...
The tech giant is now targeting the European asset management industry and looking to build from a string of mandates it has secured in the UK over the past year. The post SS&C Technologies eyes European fund admin expansion after adding $400bn in AUA appeared first on Global Custodian The Leading quarterly magazine covering the international securities services industry .
Image source: The Motley Fool. SS&C Technologies Holdings, inc (NASDAQ: SSNC)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 28, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and thank you for standing by.
The following slide deck was published by SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
SS&C Technologies Releases Q2 2021 Earnings Results, Announces $1 Billion Common Stock Repurchase Program
WINDSOR, Conn., July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC), a global provider of investment, financial and healthcare software-enabled services and software, today announced its financial results for the second quarter and full year ended June 30, 2021.
SSNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch