SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSNC POWR Grades
- SSNC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSNC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- SSNC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.22% of US stocks).
SSNC Stock Summary
- SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $13,661,761,623 is ahead of 86.65% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 84.15% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SSNC comes in at -4.77% -- higher than that of 32.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CHKP, CGNX, PAR, CALX, and TDC.
- Visit SSNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ssctech.com.
SSNC Valuation Summary
- SSNC's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 152 months, SSNC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSNC.
SSNC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -13.29%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 250.5%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.74%.
The table below shows SSNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.82% of graded US stocks.
- SSNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 436th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RSSS, MRIN, and TAOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSNC.
The table below shows SSNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.48||52-week high||$84.85|
|Prev. close||$51.06||52-week low||$48.85|
|Day high||$50.72||Avg. volume||1,406,383|
|50-day MA||$58.29||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$68.21||Market Cap||12.62B|
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Company Bio
SS&C Technologies Holdings provides software products and software-enabled services to financial services providers in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa. The Company's service offerings are classified as portfolio management/accounting, trading/treasury operations, financial modeling, loan management/accounting, property management; money market processing, software-enabled services, professional services, and product support. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Windsor, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SSNC Social Stream
Latest SSNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSNC as an investment opportunity.
The declining valuations of fintech stocks have created attractive buying opportunities for growth investors.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced a new collaboration with Trumid, a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform. Under the agreement, SS&C clients managing U.S. and emerging market corporate bonds can access Trumid through Eze OMS.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced that the gross return of the SS&C GlobeOp Hedge Fund Performance Index for August 2022 measured 0.54%.
SS&C Aligns Global Fund Administration and Servicing under the SS&C GlobeOp Brand and Appoints Bhagesh Malde to Lead Next Phase of Growth
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced that Bhagesh Malde will lead its newly combined global fund administration and servicing business. The new group will continue to operate as SS&C GlobeOp and brings together SS&C's hedge fund administration, private markets administration, middle office, and insurance global servicing capabilities. Key services also include middle- and back-office outsourcing and loan servicing. Bhagesh in this role will report to Rahul Kanwar, Pres
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
SSNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch