SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSNC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SSNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.44% of US stocks.
- SSNC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SSNC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 75.9% of US stocks).
SSNC Stock Summary
- SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $19,205,533,219 is ahead of 86.91% of US-listed equities.
- For SSNC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.51% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc are TRMB, GLW, VIAV, ZNGA, and ITGR.
- SSNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.ssctech.com.
SSNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SSNC's price/sales ratio is 24.53% lower, now standing at 4.
- SSNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 139 months.
- SSNC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 139 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSNC.
SSNC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 411.93%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 269.76%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 965.98%.
The table below shows SSNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.81% of graded US stocks.
- SSNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 434th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- RSSS, MRIN, and NOW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSNC.
The table below shows SSNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.63||52-week high||$79.71|
|Prev. close||$75.24||52-week low||$58.40|
|Day high||$75.45||Avg. volume||1,147,932|
|50-day MA||$72.65||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$71.74||Market Cap||19.05B|
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Company Bio
SS&C Technologies Holdings provides software products and software-enabled services to financial services providers in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa. The Company's service offerings are classified as portfolio management/accounting, trading/treasury operations, financial modeling, loan management/accounting, property management; money market processing, software-enabled services, professional services, and product support. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Windsor, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SSNC Social Stream
Latest SSNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSNC as an investment opportunity.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced the Australian Catholic Superannuation and Retirement Fund (ACSRF), a leading industry super fund, has extended its partnership with SS&C Bluedoor. As part of the agreement, the superannuation fund has implemented a new mobile app for its members.
Equities analysts expect SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNC) to post earnings of $1.19 per share for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Five analysts have provided estimates for SS&C Technologies earnings. The highest EPS estimate is $1.25 and the lowest is $1.17. SS&C Technologies posted earnings per share of $1.10 in the same 
In this article, we discuss the cheap value stocks to buy according to Seth Klarman. You can skip our detailed analysis of Klarman’s 13F portfolio and go directly to read the 5 Cheap Value Stocks To Buy According To Seth Klarman. Seth Klarman is an American billionaire investor, author, and hedge fund manager. Currently, he […]
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced Gordian Capital, Asia's leading institutional fund management platform, with AUM USD7bn, has expanded its relationship with SS&C in Singapore and Japan. The platform, which leverages SS&C GlobeOp for fund administration, has added the Eze Investment Suite to its stack to support trading, portfolio and risk management. As a result, Gordian Capital will now take advantage of the integrated solution in Singapore and Japan, consisting o
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNC) Shares Sold by Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Co.
Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Co. cut its position in shares of SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNC) by 68.1% during the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 409 shares of the technology companys stock after selling 873 shares during the period. Northwestern 
SSNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch