SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSNC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SSNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSNC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SSNC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SSNC Stock Summary
- SSNC has a market capitalization of $12,422,333,557 -- more than approximately 86.6% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 84.24% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SSNC comes in at -5.24% -- higher than that of 33.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC are CHKP, CGNX, PAR, TDC, and CALX.
- SSNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.ssctech.com.
SSNC Valuation Summary
- SSNC's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 152 months, SSNC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSNC.
SSNC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 238.01%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 78.84%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.69%.
The table below shows SSNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.82% of graded US stocks.
- SSNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 436th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RSSS, MRIN, and TAOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSNC.
The table below shows SSNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.72||52-week high||$84.85|
|Prev. close||$47.75||52-week low||$47.56|
|Day high||$48.82||Avg. volume||1,411,568|
|50-day MA||$56.79||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$67.31||Market Cap||12.42B|
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Company Bio
SS&C Technologies Holdings provides software products and software-enabled services to financial services providers in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa. The Company's service offerings are classified as portfolio management/accounting, trading/treasury operations, financial modeling, loan management/accounting, property management; money market processing, software-enabled services, professional services, and product support. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Windsor, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SSNC Social Stream
Latest SSNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSNC as an investment opportunity.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced that SS&C Eze has partnered with Coinbase to offer clients access to Coinbase Prime, a leading institutional platform for digital assets. With the partnership, traders using Eze Investment Suite can manage their crypto trading processes in one place, from pre-trade compliance to custody.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced that the SS&C GlobeOp Forward Redemption Indicator for September 2022 measured 2.67%, up from 2.35% in August.
The declining valuations of fintech stocks have created attractive buying opportunities for growth investors.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced a new collaboration with Trumid, a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform. Under the agreement, SS&C clients managing U.S. and emerging market corporate bonds can access Trumid through Eze OMS.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced that the gross return of the SS&C GlobeOp Hedge Fund Performance Index for August 2022 measured 0.54%.
SSNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch