SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc. (SSNC): Price and Financial Metrics
SSNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.61||52-week high||$65.36|
|Prev. close||$55.32||52-week low||$45.25|
|Day high||$56.67||Avg. volume||1,253,560|
|50-day MA||$55.89||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$54.66||Market Cap||14.10B|
SSNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSNC POWR Grades
- SSNC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSNC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SSNC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
SSNC Stock Summary
- SSNC has a higher market value than 87.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,801,424,781.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 82.78% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 14.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC are PTRA, ST, SPIR, WWD, and ALSN.
- SSNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.ssctech.com.
SSNC Valuation Summary
- SSNC's price/earnings ratio is 23.1; this is 13.32% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 160 months, SSNC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 31.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSNC.
SSNC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 198.36%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 193.35%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 53.21%.
The table below shows SSNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.82% of graded US stocks.
- SSNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 436th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RSSS, MRIN, and TAOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSNC.
The table below shows SSNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSNC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SSNC, see our SSNC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$86.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc. (SSNC) Company Bio
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (known as SS&C) is an American multinational holding company headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, that sells software and software as a service to the financial services industry. The company has offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SSNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SSNC Social Stream
Latest SSNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSNC as an investment opportunity.
ALERIAN MLP ETF TAX UPDATE
Alerian MLP ETF (the "Fund" or "AMLP") has modified the estimate of the Fund's deferred tax liability based on information reported by the Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) and recorded an additional accrual of approximately $144.8 million (approximately $0.88 per share) into the net asset value of the Fund on May 31, 2023. The Fund will rely to a large extent on information provided by the MLPs, which is largely reported on a delayed basis and is not necessarily timely, to estimate deferred ta
SS&C GlobeOp Forward Redemption Indicator
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced that the SS&C GlobeOp Forward Redemption Indicator for May 2023 measured 3.23%, up from 1.93% in April.
SS&C GlobeOp Hedge Fund Performance Index and Capital Movement Index
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced the gross return of the SS&C GlobeOp Hedge Fund Performance Index for April 2023 measured 0.32%.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNC) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.20 Dividend
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SSNC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date...
Allianz Guaranteed Income Product Will Be Available with SS&C
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced it will be adding a guaranteed income product for defined contribution plans from Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life) to its Retirement Income Clearing & Calculation (RICC) platform.
SSNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc (SSNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...