Shutterstock, Inc. (SSTK): Price and Financial Metrics
SSTK Stock Summary
- For SSTK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.84% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.03%, Shutterstock Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 23% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Shutterstock Inc is reporting a growth rate of 259.3%; that's higher than 93.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shutterstock Inc are AXGN, ATRS, CUTR, SNES, and PWFL.
- Visit SSTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shutterstock.com.
SSTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.23||52-week high||$96.50|
|Prev. close||$86.28||52-week low||$28.76|
|Day high||$90.52||Avg. volume||352,921|
|50-day MA||$74.37||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$56.95||Market Cap||3.20B|
Shutterstock, Inc. (SSTK) Company Bio
Shutterstock operates as an online marketplace for commercial digital content imagery. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in New York, New York.
SSTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSTK Latest Social Stream
View Full SSTK Social Stream
Latest SSTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shutterstock Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSTK as an investment opportunity.
Artie, a startup looking to rethink the distribution of mobile games, announced today that it has raised $10 million in funding. There are some big names backing the company — its latest investors include Zynga founder Mark Pincus, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Scooter Braun’s Raised In Space, Shutterstock founder Jon Oringer, […]
Shutterstock (SSTK) climbed as high as 8.3% today for the highest intraday performance in seven years following Q4 beats that prompted price target increases.Yesterday, Shutterstock reported Q4 revenue of $180.94M, up 9% on the year, and $0.93 EPS, a healthy $0.35 above consensus estimates.Adjusted EBITDA was up 101% on the year...
The following slide deck was published by Shutterstock, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Zillow, Sonos, Shutterstock, Microvision and Kraft Heinz are five top stock gainers for Thursday.
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK) (the "Company"), a leading global creative platform offering full-service solutions, high quality content, and tools for brands, businesses and media companies, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter…
SSTK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSTKWant to see what other sources are saying about Shutterstock Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!