Shutterstock, Inc. (SSTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSTK POWR Grades
- SSTK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSTK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SSTK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
SSTK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 8.03, Shutterstock Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 29.66% of US stocks.
- For SSTK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 14.36% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Shutterstock Inc is reporting a growth rate of 435.16%; that's higher than 95.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Shutterstock Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ERII, SHYF, HURN, EBS, and LRN.
- SSTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shutterstock Inc's official web site, go to www.shutterstock.com.
SSTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.33||52-week high||$104.57|
|Prev. close||$92.72||52-week low||$33.45|
|Day high||$94.23||Avg. volume||305,788|
|50-day MA||$90.42||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$75.20||Market Cap||3.41B|
Shutterstock, Inc. (SSTK) Company Bio
Shutterstock operates as an online marketplace for commercial digital content imagery. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in New York, New York.
SSTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSTK Latest Social Stream
View Full SSTK Social Stream
Latest SSTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shutterstock Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSTK as an investment opportunity.
Creatopy customers now have access to a library of 20 million high-resolution, high-quality images from ShutterstockSAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 14, 2021 / Creatopy, the efficient and intuitive visual production platform delivering a well-crafted experience for communicators, and Shutterstock, Inc., a leading global creative platform offering full-service solutions, high-quality content, and tools for brands, businesses and media companies, have joined forces to give Creatopy customers
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you pick the right...
The Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is joining a group of organizations in supporting further exploration of the legislative tax reporting proposal concerning costs and benefits assessments. © Shutterstock President Joe Bidens FY22 budget proposal includes language requiring financial institutions to report information on account flows. The CUNA has partnered with organizations to forward correspondence  The post CUNA supporting further exploration of tax reporting proposal appeared first on Financial Regulation News .
[caption caption="Supply chain costs show no sign of slowing and capacity shows no sign of increasing, Cass says. Photo credit: Shutterstock."][/caption]Freight shipments within North America in May reached the second-highest monthly level recorded in 31 years of data, according to Cass Information Systems, a provider of freight payment services and
[caption caption="Terminal operators say excessive rail container dwell times of more than 11 days are the main cause of congestion in the harbor. Photo credit: Shutterstock.com"][/caption]Terminal operators in the Port of Long Beach have begun using the Pier S overflow facility to provide temporary storage for rail containers that would otherwise be stuck inside active marine
SSTK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|