Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG): Price and Financial Metrics
STAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.91||52-week high||$38.83|
|Prev. close||$34.51||52-week low||$26.56|
|Day high||$34.63||Avg. volume||1,545,792|
|50-day MA||$36.01||Dividend yield||4.26%|
|200-day MA||$34.86||Market Cap||6.09B|
STAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAG POWR Grades
- STAG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.31% of US stocks.
- STAG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- STAG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
STAG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STAG INDUSTRIAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.15, STAG INDUSTRIAL INC has a higher such ratio than 89.4% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STAG is more volatile than merely 4.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STAG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EPR, PK, IRT, ARKO, and WELL.
- STAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STAG INDUSTRIAL INC's official web site, go to www.stagindustrial.com.
STAG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STAG's price/sales ratio is 118.39% higher, now standing at 9.5.
- STAG's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 151 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STAG.
STAG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.3%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 230.95%.
The table below shows STAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.76% of graded US stocks.
- STAG's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 185th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MPW, TCI, and EGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STAG.
The table below shows STAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Company Bio
STAG Industrial is focused on the acquisition and operation of single-tenant, industrial properties throughout the United States. The company was founded on July 21, 2010 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
STAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAG Latest Social Stream
View Full STAG Social Stream
Latest STAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAG INDUSTRIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAG as an investment opportunity.
The centerpiece of my strategy is investing in stocks that I believe pay sustainable and growing dividends. Here's why I continue piling into the industrial REIT, which has become an excellent passive income producer. Stag Industrial owns over 550 warehouses and light manufacturing facilities across the U.S. It leases these operationally critical facilities to tenants under long-term contracts.
The overall real estate sector is flat so far in 2023, as measured by the Vanguard Real Estate ETF (NYSEMKT: VNQ). However, industrial real estate company STAG Industrial (NYSE: STAG) is a notable outperformer, with shares up by about 15% year-to-date.
Stag has industrial net-lease properties in its portfolio, and so does W. P. Carey. But W. P. Carey adds so much more.
Stag Industrial (STAG) closed the most recent trading day at $36.67, moving +0.25% from the previous trading session.
Stag Industrial (STAG) closed the most recent trading day at $36.88, moving +0.96% from the previous trading session.
STAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|