Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STAG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where STAG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.11% of US stocks.
- STAG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 196 days.
- STAG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
STAG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STAG Industrial Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for STAG Industrial Inc is higher than it is for about 86.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STAG is more volatile than only 4.31% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STAG Industrial Inc are HR, PDM, WRE, VAC, and CPK.
- Visit STAG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stagindustrial.com.
STAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.49||52-week high||$37.16|
|Prev. close||$35.50||52-week low||$22.18|
|Day high||$35.56||Avg. volume||1,051,998|
|50-day MA||$34.69||Dividend yield||4.2%|
|200-day MA||$32.30||Market Cap||5.51B|
Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Company Bio
STAG Industrial is focused on the acquisition and operation of single-tenant, industrial properties throughout the United States. The company was founded on July 21, 2010 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
STAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAG Latest Social Stream
View Full STAG Social Stream
Latest STAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAG Industrial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAG as an investment opportunity.
STAG Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 10:00 ET Company Participants Matts Pinard - SVP, Capital Markets & IR Benjamin Butcher - Chairman, CEO & President William Crooker - CFO, Executive VP & Treasurer Conference Call Participants Sheila McGrath - Evercore ISI Emmanuel Korchman -...
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) make great income stocks because they're required by law to distribute 90% of their taxable income to investors each year. Currently, the average REIT yields 3.56%, which is more than double the 1.4% yield for stocks in the S&P 500. Three high-yielders that look like attractive buys this May for investors are Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW), STAG Industrial (NYSE: STAG), and W.P. Carey (NYSE: WPC).
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / STAG Industrial, Inc. (NYSE:STAG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
BOSTON , May 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: STAG ), today announced its financial and operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. "We recently celebrated our tenth anniversary as a public company," said Ben Butcher , Chief Executive Officer of the Company. "Over that time, through the growth in our portfolio and our platform, we have established ourselves as one of the leaders of industrial real estate. There continues to be tremendous opportunity both within our portfolio and across the investable landscape, and we look forward to the continued execution of our business plan." First Quarter 2021 Highlights Reported $0.13 of net income per basic and diluted common share for the first quarter of 2021, compared to $0.42 of net income per b...
BOSTON , May 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: STAG ) today announced the promotion of William R. Crooker to the position of President, in addition to his current positions as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. "I am thrilled to announce the promotion of Bill to the additional role of President," said Ben Butcher , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. "This new role is reflective of Bill's contributions to our success and to his maturation as a leader of our Company." Mr. Crooker has served as Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer since 2016. Previously, Mr. Crooker served as Chief Accounting Officer from 2011 to 2016 and Senior Vice President of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
STAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|