Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STAG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STAG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STAG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- STAG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
STAG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STAG INDUSTRIAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for STAG INDUSTRIAL INC is higher than it is for about 88.71% of US stocks.
- STAG's price/sales ratio is 8.86; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STAG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DRH, CUZ, CUBE, SRC, and HST.
- STAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STAG INDUSTRIAL INC's official web site, go to www.stagindustrial.com.
STAG Valuation Summary
- STAG's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.1; this is 0.73% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 141 months, STAG's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STAG.
STAG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 89.62%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 70.3%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.91%.
The table below shows STAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.76% of graded US stocks.
- STAG's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 185th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MPW, TCI, and EGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STAG.
The table below shows STAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.91||52-week high||$48.27|
|Prev. close||$31.91||52-week low||$26.56|
|Day high||$32.91||Avg. volume||1,290,535|
|50-day MA||$30.32||Dividend yield||4.58%|
|200-day MA||$33.88||Market Cap||5.90B|
Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Company Bio
STAG Industrial is focused on the acquisition and operation of single-tenant, industrial properties throughout the United States. The company was founded on July 21, 2010 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
STAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAG Latest Social Stream
View Full STAG Social Stream
Latest STAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAG INDUSTRIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAG as an investment opportunity.
All the top market indices fell into bear market territory on multiple occasions this year. While the market is still down, long-term investors might want to take advantage of some discounted pricing -- particularly for dividend stocks. Since dividend yields have an inverse relationship with pricing, there are plenty of high-quality dividend stocks trading at stock prices creating yields 3 to 6 times higher than the average S&P 500 stock.
STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE:STAG) announced today that it will be participating in NAREIT's REITworld 2022 Annual Conference the week of November 14, 2022.
In these days of rampant inflation, everyone could use more income. Quarterly dividends are nice, but wouldn’t it be great to have regular dividend income you can count on every month? One way is to take some spare cash and build a basket of monthly dividend-paying real estate investment trusts (REITs). With REIT prices down so much this year and dividend yields so high, now is a great time to pick up some high monthly income payers. But be careful and build this basket the right way. A good bas
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
In this article, we discuss 11 best mid-cap dividend stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Mid-Cap Dividend Stocks To Buy Now. Dividends have historically been an effective hedge against inflation. For example, the S&P 500 declined from 120 to 62.28 in October 1974 […]
STAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|