Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STAG POWR Grades
- STAG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 73.95% of US stocks.
- STAG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- STAG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.04% of US stocks).
STAG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STAG Industrial Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for STAG Industrial Inc is higher than it is for about 85.82% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.92, STAG Industrial Inc has a higher such ratio than 85.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STAG Industrial Inc are HR, PDM, WRE, DOC, and SRC.
- STAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STAG Industrial Inc's official web site, go to www.stagindustrial.com.
STAG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STAG's price/earnings ratio is 8.92% higher, now standing at 40.9.
- Over the past 126 months, STAG's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.4.
- STAG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STAG.
STAG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.17%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 516.62%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1330.06%.
The table below shows STAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.79% of graded US stocks.
- STAG's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 181st of 458 Trading stocks.
- EVR, JEF, and EGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STAG.
The table below shows STAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.82||52-week high||$43.55|
|Prev. close||$41.43||52-week low||$29.34|
|Day high||$41.83||Avg. volume||982,549|
|50-day MA||$41.20||Dividend yield||3.47%|
|200-day MA||$35.69||Market Cap||6.78B|
Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Company Bio
STAG Industrial is focused on the acquisition and operation of single-tenant, industrial properties throughout the United States. The company was founded on July 21, 2010 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
STAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAG Latest Social Stream
View Full STAG Social Stream
Latest STAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAG Industrial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAG as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of STAG Industrial, Inc. ( NYSE:STAG ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally...
STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE:STAG) announced today that it will be participating in the 2021 Evercore ISI Real Estate Conference, BMO's 2021 Real Estate Conference, and Bank of America's 2021 Global Real Estate Conference during the month of September.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 high yield monthly REIT Dividend Stocks to buy. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 High Yield Monthly REIT Dividend Stocks to Buy. After the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, came the closure of businesses, […]
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) have rallied sharply this year. Three high-quality REITs that stand out as relative bargains this September are STAG Industrial (NYSE: STAG), Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW), and Preferred Apartment Communities (NYSE: APTS). STAG Industrial is an industrial REIT.
The COVID-19 recession was surprisingly mild. The sharp initial downturn officially lasted only two months, and many workers emerged with more money and better job prospects than ever before. For a comparison, the Great Recession lasted 18 months.
STAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|