Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STAG POWR Grades
- STAG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 67.8% of US stocks.
- STAG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- STAG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
STAG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 15,627.36, STAG INDUSTRIAL INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.65% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of STAG INDUSTRIAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For STAG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.76% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STAG INDUSTRIAL INC are GL, SPFI, ATCX, BFS, and MAYS.
- STAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STAG INDUSTRIAL INC's official web site, go to www.stagindustrial.com.
STAG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STAG's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 8.6.
- STAG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 145 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STAG.
STAG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.3%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 230.95%.
The table below shows STAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.76% of graded US stocks.
- STAG's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 185th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MPW, TCI, and EGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STAG.
The table below shows STAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.67||52-week high||$42.49|
|Prev. close||$31.91||52-week low||$26.56|
|Day high||$32.77||Avg. volume||1,068,857|
|50-day MA||$34.42||Dividend yield||4.52%|
|200-day MA||$32.23||Market Cap||5.86B|
Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Company Bio
STAG Industrial is focused on the acquisition and operation of single-tenant, industrial properties throughout the United States. The company was founded on July 21, 2010 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
STAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAG Latest Social Stream
View Full STAG Social Stream
Latest STAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAG INDUSTRIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAG as an investment opportunity.
STAG INDUSTRIAL ANNOUNCES STEVE KIMBALL AS EVP--REAL ESTATE OPERATIONS AND BEN BUTCHER'S RETIREMENT AS EXECUTIVE CHAIR
STAG Industrial, Inc. (NYSE: STAG) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors had appointed Steven T. Kimball as Executive Vice President—Real Estate Operations, effective when Mr. Kimball joins the Company this spring.
3 Bargain-Basement Dividend Stocks to Buy Right Now
Most stocks trade at lower valuations these days due to the sell-off in the broader market. However, while that's made most stocks cheaper, some really stand out for their bargain-basement prices relative to their rivals.
3 Cheap Dividend Stocks to Buy Right Now
Three dividend stocks that are trading at cheap values these days are Simon Property Group (NYSE: SPG), STAG Industrial (NYSE: STAG), and Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT). Brent Nyitray (Simon Property Group): Simon Property Group operates high-end shopping malls and premium outlet malls. The real estate investment trust (REIT) also owns an 80% non-controlling interest in Taubman Centers and a stake in French retailer Klepierre.
Stag Industrial (STAG) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
Stag Industrial (STAG) closed the most recent trading day at $33.44, moving +0.42% from the previous trading session.
Down 12% to 27%, These Beaten-Down Dividend Stocks Look Like Great Buys This March
Three high-quality dividend stocks that have taken a beating over the past year are Agree Realty (NYSE: ADC), Mid-America Apartment Communities (NYSE: MAA), and Stag Industrial (NYSE: STAG). Shares of Agree Realty have fallen about 12% from their peak over the past year, which has helped push the company's dividend yield up to 4.1%. Meanwhile, the company further padded that yield by also increasing its payout by 7.7% over the past year.
STAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STAGWant to see what other sources are saying about STAG Industrial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
STAG Industrial Inc (STAG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
STAG Industrial Inc (STAG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
STAG Industrial Inc (STAG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...