Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG): Price and Financial Metrics
STAG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STAG Industrial Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, STAG has reported earnings growth of 154.49%, putting it ahead of 91.14% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of STAG Industrial Inc's share price is greater than that of just 2.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STAG Industrial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HR, PDM, XHR, AKR, and INN.
- STAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STAG Industrial Inc's official web site, go to www.stagindustrial.com.
STAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.65||52-week high||$34.50|
|Prev. close||$31.97||52-week low||$17.54|
|Day high||$32.06||Avg. volume||954,449|
|50-day MA||$31.14||Dividend yield||4.54%|
|200-day MA||$30.79||Market Cap||5.01B|
Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Company Bio
STAG Industrial is focused on the acquisition and operation of single-tenant, industrial properties throughout the United States. The company was founded on July 21, 2010 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
STAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAG Latest Social Stream
View Full STAG Social Stream
Latest STAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAG Industrial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAG as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by STAG Industrial, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE:STAG) today provided notice to the holders of its 6.875% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: STAG-PC) (the "Series C Preferred Stock") of the redemption of all 3,000,000 outstanding shares of the Series C Preferred Stock.
Your Social Security check isn't going to be enough. Let's look at stocks with growing yields and in some cases monthly distributions.
There are plenty of stocks that will pay you a dividend each month. The trick is finding the right ones at the right time.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Stag Industrial
STAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STAGWant to see what other sources are saying about STAG Industrial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!