Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG): Price and Financial Metrics
STAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.12||52-week high||$38.83|
|Prev. close||$36.09||52-week low||$31.01|
|Day high||$36.41||Avg. volume||1,471,963|
|50-day MA||$34.55||Dividend yield||4.04%|
|200-day MA||$34.90||Market Cap||6.56B|
STAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAG POWR Grades
- STAG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 72.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STAG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- STAG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.36% of US stocks).
STAG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STAG INDUSTRIAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.51, STAG INDUSTRIAL INC has a higher such ratio than 89.36% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STAG is more volatile than only 3.91% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STAG INDUSTRIAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PEAK, EPR, OHI, HST, and SITC.
- Visit STAG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stagindustrial.com.
STAG Valuation Summary
- STAG's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.3; this is 17.67% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 153 months, STAG's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STAG.
STAG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.3%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 230.95%.
The table below shows STAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STAG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STAG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.76% of graded US stocks.
- STAG's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 185th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MPW, TCI, and EGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STAG.
The table below shows STAG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Company Bio
STAG Industrial is focused on the acquisition and operation of single-tenant, industrial properties throughout the United States. The company was founded on July 21, 2010 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
STAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAG Latest Social Stream
View Full STAG Social Stream
Latest STAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAG INDUSTRIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAG as an investment opportunity.
This real estate stock has achieved stellar growth thanks, directly and indirectly, to the growing popularity of online shopping, but it faces some headwinds in the near term.
Stag Industrial Inc (NYSE:STAG), a company known for its focus on the acquisition and operation of single-tenant industrial properties throughout the United States, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell event.
Robust data center demand, expansion efforts and a solid balance sheet are likely to aid Equinix's (EQIX) growth despite a competitive landscape and a high interest rate environment.
One of the best ways to protect your portfolio – and generate consistent income – is with these top monthly dividend stocks.
Dividend investing opens the floodgates to more cash flow.
STAG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|