Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STAG's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than merely 4.05% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Free cash flow for STAG has decreased for the 5th straight quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with STAG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ARLP, OMC, IMOS, SONA and MDP.
STAG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding STAG Industrial Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 2.22%. Digging deeper, the aspects of STAG Industrial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, STAG Industrial Inc's dividend yield of 4.68% is in the top 17.98%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for STAG, its beta is lower than just 23.53% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, STAG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 80.07% of the dividend issuers in our set.
STAG Dividend Chart
STAG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|