Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, STAG has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 3.85% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, STAG generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 6.52% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with STAG's price: SMP, MAXR, TLK, USPH and NINE.
STAG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of STAG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 175.24% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for STAG Industrial Inc are:
- With a market cap of roughly $7 billion, STAG is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 83.15% of them.
- STAG Industrial Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 80% of dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- STAG's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 80.07% of them.
STAG Dividend Chart
STAG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|