Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, STAG has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than only 4.25% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, STAG generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 4.79% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STAG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WEYS, EQR, TEF, UBA and NHC.
STAG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of STAG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 5.76% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of STAG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, STAG Industrial Inc's dividend yield of 4.64% is in the top 27.62%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -5.76%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 27.07% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, STAG has a discount rate lower than 27.07% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for STAG Industrial Inc, its beta is lower than just 23.36% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
STAG Dividend Chart
STAG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
STAG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|2||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||6.90%|
|3||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||6.32%|
|4||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||5.33%|
|5||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||4.88%|
|6||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||4.64%|
|7||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||4.19%|
|8||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||4.02%|
|9||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||3.97%|
|10||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||3.85%|
|11||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||3.82%|
|12||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||3.76%|
|14||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.11%|
|15||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.53%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.52%|
|18||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.38%|
|19||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.33%|
|20||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||2.02%|
|21||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||1.83%|