S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STBA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where STBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.74% of US stocks.
- STBA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 198 days.
- STBA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
STBA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.95 for S&T Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.26%, S&T Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.78% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STBA comes in at 18.68% -- higher than that of 89.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to S&T Bancorp Inc are TCBK, NWBI, WSFS, SLCT, and FCF.
- STBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit S&T Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.stbancorp.com.
STBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.43||52-week high||$35.79|
|Prev. close||$33.86||52-week low||$16.98|
|Day high||$33.75||Avg. volume||141,286|
|50-day MA||$32.73||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$25.30||Market Cap||1.31B|
S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA) Company Bio
S&T Bancorp provides a range of financial services. The company operates in three segments: Community Banking, Insurance, and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
STBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STBA Latest Social Stream
View Full STBA Social Stream
Latest STBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about S&T Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STBA as an investment opportunity.
S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021 01:00 PM ET Company Participants Mark Kochvar - Chief Financial Officer Dave Antolik - President & Interim Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Matthew Breese - Stephens Russell Gunther - D.A. Davidson Presentation Operator Good afternoon, ladies and...
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Republic First Bancorp (NASDAQ: FRBK ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.05 per share on revenue of $36.85 million. • Travelzoo (NASDAQ: TZOO ) is likely to report quarterly loss at $0.02 per share on revenue of $14.06 million. • Genuine Parts (NYSE: GPC ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $1.14 per share on revenue of $4.30 billion. • Alaska Air Gr (NYSE: ALK ) is likely to report quarterly loss at $3.63 per share on revenue of $785.58 million. • Banc of California (NYSE: BANC ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.24 per share on revenue of $62.54 million. • Bryn Mawr Bank (NASDAQ: BMTC ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.67 per share on revenue of $34.13 million. • D.R. Horton (NYSE: DHI ) is estimat...
S&T Bancorp (STBA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
S&T Bancorp (NASDAQ:STBA) Has Compensated Shareholders With A Respectable 49% Return On Their Investment
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
S&T Bancorp, Inc. (S&T) (NASDAQ: STBA), the holding company for S&T Bank, with operations in five markets including Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Pennsylvania, Northeast Ohio, Central Ohio, and Upstate New York, announced today that a conference call detailing the company's first quarter 2021 earnings will be held live over the Internet at 1:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 22, 2021. David G. Antolik, interim chief executive officer and president, and Mark Kochvar, chief financial officer, will conduct the conference call. The public is invited to listen.
STBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|