S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STBA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where STBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STBA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- STBA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.12% of US stocks).
STBA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.87, S&T Bancorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 8.55% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, STBA has reported earnings growth of 544.84%, putting it ahead of 96.01% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STBA is more volatile than only 6.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMAL, FBNC, FMNB, FULT, and TRMK.
- STBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit S&T Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.stbancorp.com.
STBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, STBA's price/sales ratio is 216.67% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- STBA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, STBA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STBA.
STBA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -5.47%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -18.07%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.23%.
The table below shows STBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STBA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.72% of graded US stocks.
- STBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- NWBI, HWC, and USB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STBA.
The table below shows STBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.30||52-week high||$34.64|
|Prev. close||$27.54||52-week low||$27.02|
|Day high||$27.78||Avg. volume||151,789|
|50-day MA||$29.25||Dividend yield||4.4%|
|200-day MA||$30.37||Market Cap||1.07B|
S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA) Company Bio
S&T Bancorp provides a range of financial services. The company operates in three segments: Community Banking, Insurance, and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
STBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STBA Latest Social Stream
View Full STBA Social Stream
Latest STBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about S&T Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STBA as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls S&T Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:STBA ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
No summary available.
Investment company Schneider Downs Wealth Management Advisors, LP (Current Portfolio) buys Schwab Emerging Markets Equity ETF, TriState Capital Holdings Inc, PPG Industries Inc, S&T Bancorp Inc, KKR Inc, sells Janus Henderson Short Duration Income ETF, iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc, Vanguard Small Cap ETF, Medtronic PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Schneider Downs Wealth Management Advisors, LP.
S&T Bancorp expects to essentially wrap up Paycheck Protection Program forgiveness at the end of the first quarter, CFO Mark Kochvar told financial analysts during S&T’s investors call on Thursday. It shed $93 million in PPP during the final three months of 2021 due to forgiveness, leaving just $88 million on S&T’s books by year-end. “This has been a year of significant change at S&T,” CEO Christopher McComish said.
S&T Bancorp (STBA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.31% and 1.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
STBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|