S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STBA POWR Grades
- STBA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STBA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- STBA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
STBA Stock Summary
- STBA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.92% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -73.95%, S&T Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.9% of about US stocks.
- S&T Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 41.24%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVCY, AUBN, OVBC, CBTX, and INDB.
- STBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit S&T Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.stbancorp.com.
STBA Valuation Summary
- STBA's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.1; this is 67.78% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, STBA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
- STBA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STBA.
STBA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -45.79%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.99%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 257.74%.
The table below shows STBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.45||52-week high||$35.79|
|Prev. close||$29.78||52-week low||$16.98|
|Day high||$30.18||Avg. volume||132,163|
|50-day MA||$31.77||Dividend yield||3.8%|
|200-day MA||$28.83||Market Cap||1.16B|
S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA) Company Bio
S&T Bancorp provides a range of financial services. The company operates in three segments: Community Banking, Insurance, and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
STBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STBA Latest Social Stream
View Full STBA Social Stream
Latest STBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about S&T Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STBA as an investment opportunity.
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Ames National The Trade:
S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021, 1:00 pm ET Company Participants Mark Kochvar - Senior EVP & CFO Dave Antolik - President & Interim CEO Conference Call Participants Michael Perito - KBW Russell Gunther - D.A. Davidson Matthew Breese - Stephens, Inc. Presentation Operator...
It is now my pleasure to turn the floor over to your host Mark Kochvar. During the quarter, we made several key additions to our production staff, including a new market executive in Northeast Ohio; a new director of mortgage sales; two business bankers; and three commercial bankers.
S&T Bancorp (STBA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.86% and -1.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
S&T Bancorp, Inc. (S&T) (NASDAQ: STBA), the holding company for S&T Bank, with operations in five markets including Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Pennsylvania, Northeast Ohio, Central Ohio and Upstate New York, announced net income of $28.4 million, or $0.72 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021 compared to net income of $31.9 million, or $0.81 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021, and a net loss of ($33.1) million, or ($0.85) per diluted share, for the second quarter of
STBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|