S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STBA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where STBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.58% of US stocks.
- STBA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- STBA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
STBA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.37%, S&T Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.51% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, S&T Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of 312.38%; that's higher than 92.21% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that STBA's revenue has grown 50.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.49% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEBK, NKSH, BSRR, FGBI, and SMMF.
- Visit STBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stbancorp.com.
STBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, STBA's price/sales ratio is 216.67% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- STBA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, STBA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STBA.
STBA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 54.26%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 66.31%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 80.23%.
The table below shows STBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STBA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.7% of graded US stocks.
- STBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 310th of 433 Banking stocks.
- PPBI, NWBI, and HFWA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STBA.
The table below shows STBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.28||52-week high||$35.79|
|Prev. close||$30.49||52-week low||$18.50|
|Day high||$31.05||Avg. volume||125,703|
|50-day MA||$29.46||Dividend yield||3.7%|
|200-day MA||$30.71||Market Cap||1.19B|
S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA) Company Bio
S&T Bancorp provides a range of financial services. The company operates in three segments: Community Banking, Insurance, and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
STBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STBA Latest Social Stream
View Full STBA Social Stream
Latest STBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about S&T Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STBA as an investment opportunity.
S&T Bancorp (STBA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
S&T Bancorp, Inc. (S&T) (NASDAQ: STBA), the holding company for S&T Bank, with operations in five markets including Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Pennsylvania, Northeast Ohio, Central Ohio, and Upstate New York, announced today that a conference call detailing the company's third quarter 2021 earnings will be held live over the internet at 1:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, October 21, 2021. Christopher J. McComish, chief executive officer, David G. Antolik, president, and Mark Kochvar, chief financial o
The board of S&T Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:STBA ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.28 per share on the...
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Ames National The Trade:
STBA earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
STBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|