S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STBA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where STBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STBA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- STBA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
STBA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 219.89, S&T BANCORP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.55% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.83 for S&T BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 86.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.58%, S&T BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.94% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to S&T BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be INDB, FBNC, SYBT, FULT, and WABC.
- STBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit S&T BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.stbancorp.com.
STBA Valuation Summary
- STBA's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 208.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- STBA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STBA.
STBA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.48%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -15.82%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.51%.
The table below shows STBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STBA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.72% of graded US stocks.
- STBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- NWBI, HWC, and USB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STBA.
The table below shows STBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.38||52-week high||$38.39|
|Prev. close||$35.13||52-week low||$26.51|
|Day high||$36.54||Avg. volume||139,460|
|50-day MA||$34.85||Dividend yield||3.41%|
|200-day MA||$31.50||Market Cap||1.42B|
S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA) Company Bio
S&T Bancorp provides a range of financial services. The company operates in three segments: Community Banking, Insurance, and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
STBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STBA Latest Social Stream
View Full STBA Social Stream
Latest STBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about S&T BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STBA as an investment opportunity.
The Board of Directors of S&T Bancorp, Inc. (S&T) (NASDAQ: STBA), the holding company for S&T Bank with operations in Pennsylvania and Ohio authorized an extension of its $50 million share repurchase plan, which was set to expire on March 31, 2023, at its regular meeting held January 25, 2023. This repurchase authorization permits S&T to repurchase shares of S&T's common stock through a combination of open market and privately negotiated repurchases up to the previously authorized $50 million in
The Board of Directors of S&T Bancorp, Inc. (S&T) (NASDAQ: STBA), the holding company for S&T Bank, approved a $0.32 per share cash dividend on January 25, 2023. This is an increase of $0.03, or 10.3 percent, compared to a cash dividend of $0.29 in the same period in the prior year. The annualized yield using the January 24, 2023 closing price of $32.37 is 4.0 percent. The dividend is payable February 23, 2023 to shareholders of record on February 10, 2023.
S&T Bancorp, Inc. (S&T) (NASDAQ: STBA), the holding company for S&T Bank, announced today that a conference call detailing the company's fourth quarter and full year 2022 earnings will be held live over the Internet at 1:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Christopher J. McComish, chief executive officer, David G. Antolik, president and Mark Kochvar, chief financial officer, will conduct the conference call. The public is invited to listen.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights CF Bankshares, Northeast Community Bancorp, Old Second Bancorp, BCB Bancorp NJ and S&T Bancorp
CF Bankshares, Northeast Community Bancorp, Old Second Bancorp, BCB Bancorp NJ and S&T Bancorp are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Thanks to S&T Bancorp''s loan mix, its net interest income is highly sensitive to interest rate changes. Read why I''m downgrading STBA stock to a Hold rating.
STBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|