Steris PLC (STE): Price and Financial Metrics
STE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$220.67||52-week high||$254.00|
|Prev. close||$225.27||52-week low||$159.21|
|Day high||$223.83||Avg. volume||449,301|
|50-day MA||$227.42||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$204.23||Market Cap||21.80B|
STE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STE POWR Grades
- STE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.66% of US stocks.
- STE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- STE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
STE Stock Summary
- STERIS PLC's market capitalization of $22,530,063,080 is ahead of 90.98% of US-listed equities.
- STE's current price/earnings ratio is 188.82, which is higher than 96.97% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for STE is currently 27.94, higher than 85.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STERIS PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLX, COO, EFX, WTW, and HIG.
- STE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STERIS PLC's official web site, go to www.steris.com.
STE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STE's EV/EBIT ratio is 587.9% higher, now standing at 85.3.
- STE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.7 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STE.
STE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 115.16%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 64.8%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 39.25%.
The table below shows STE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.1% of graded US stocks.
- STE's asset turnover comes in at 0.443 -- ranking 107th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NVCR, BSGM, and NUWE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STE.
The table below shows STE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Steris PLC (STE) Company Bio
Steris Corporation is an Irish-domiciled medical equipment company specializing in sterilization and surgical products for the US healthcare system. Steris is operationally headquartered in Mentor, Ohio, but has been legally registered since 2018 in Dublin, Ireland for tax purposes; it was previously registered in the United Kingdom from 2014 to 2018. Steris is quoted on the NYSE, and is a constituent of the S&P 500 Index (Source:Wikipedia)
STE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STE Latest Social Stream
View Full STE Social Stream
Latest STE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STERIS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STE as an investment opportunity.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, released its second-quarter 2023 “Mid Cap Growth Strategy” investor letter, a copy of which can be downloaded here. Mid-cap stocks posted positive gains in the quarter, as signs of economic robustness, moderate inflation, and stronger-than-expected corporate earnings helped boost equity markets. The strategy outperformed its Russell Midcap Growth Index […]
Delving into the financial growth, competitive edges, and market outperformance of Steris PLC (STE)
An in-depth look at Steris PLC's valuation, financial strength, and growth prospects
Steris (STE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Apple, Broadcom, Caterpillar, Suncor Energy and STERIS are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
STE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|