STERIS plc (Ireland) Ordinary Shares (STE): Price and Financial Metrics
STE Stock Summary
- STE has a market capitalization of $17,807,136,513 -- more than approximately 87.13% of US stocks.
- STE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 552 -- higher than 92.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of STERIS plc's share price is greater than that of merely 10.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMCR, CSL, COO, CPB, and CLX.
- Visit STE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.steris.com.
STE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$209.39||52-week high||$211.26|
|Prev. close||$208.63||52-week low||$138.66|
|Day high||$211.26||Avg. volume||624,988|
|50-day MA||$187.11||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$179.00||Market Cap||17.87B|
STERIS plc (Ireland) Ordinary Shares (STE) Company Bio
Steris Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets infection prevention, contamination control, microbial reduction, and procedural support products and services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, scientific, research, industrial, and governmental customers worldwide. The Company operates through three business segments: Healthcare, Life Sciences and STERIS Isomedix Services. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Mentor, Ohio.
STE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for STE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that STERIS plc ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 24.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for STE, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of STERIS plc over the past 4.7 years is 0.32%; that's higher than 69.29% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- STE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 33.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
- STERIS plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 15.41. This coverage rate is greater than that of 81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
STE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STE Latest Social Stream
View Full STE Social Stream
Latest STE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STERIS plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STE as an investment opportunity.
Investors are optimistic about STERIS (STE) backed by elevated consumer demand and strong segmental growth in third-quarter fiscal 2021.
Investors are optimistic about STERIS (STE) owing to strong segmental performance amid the pandemic and huge growth potential in healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
STERIS Irish FinCo Unlimited Company -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of STERIS plc
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of STERIS plcGlobal Credit Research - 12 Apr 2021New York, April 12, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of STERIS plc and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 7 April 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion.This publication...
In this article we will analyze whether Steris Plc (NYSE:STE) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead into […]
STERIS' (NYSE:STE) stock is up by a considerable 12% over the past month. Given the company's impressive performance...
STE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on STERIS plc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!