STERIS plc (Ireland) Ordinary Shares (STE): Price and Financial Metrics
STE Stock Summary
- STE has a higher market value than 86.65% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,935,359,856.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 538.42, STERIS plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.84% of US stocks.
- STERIS plc's stock had its IPO on November 3, 2015, making it an older stock than just 14% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JHX, AXTA, COO, CSL, and BWXT.
- Visit STE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.steris.com.
STE Stock Price Chart More Charts
STE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.29||52-week high||$156.66|
|Prev. close||$151.81||52-week low||$112.25|
|Day high||$151.93||Avg. volume||537,112|
|50-day MA||$151.46||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$144.55||Market Cap||12.83B|
STERIS plc (Ireland) Ordinary Shares (STE) Company Bio
Steris Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets infection prevention, contamination control, microbial reduction, and procedural support products and services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, scientific, research, industrial, and governmental customers worldwide. The Company operates through three business segments: Healthcare, Life Sciences and STERIS Isomedix Services. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Mentor, Ohio.