STERIS plc (Ireland) Ordinary Shares (STE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where STE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.84% of US stocks.
- STE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- STE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
STE Stock Summary
- STE has a higher market value than 87.04% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,138,487,411.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,491.87, STERIS plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STE is more volatile than just 5.21% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STERIS plc are GL, LOPE, KAI, TDY, and HTLD.
- Visit STE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.steris.com.
STE Valuation Summary
- STE's price/earnings ratio is 45.6; this is 34.12% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 81 months, STE's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.7.
- STE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 35.1 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STE.
STE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$214.86||52-week high||$216.74|
|Prev. close||$211.69||52-week low||$151.79|
|Day high||$214.97||Avg. volume||645,238|
|50-day MA||$201.64||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$193.24||Market Cap||18.34B|
STERIS plc (Ireland) Ordinary Shares (STE) Company Bio
Steris Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets infection prevention, contamination control, microbial reduction, and procedural support products and services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, scientific, research, industrial, and governmental customers worldwide. The Company operates through three business segments: Healthcare, Life Sciences and STERIS Isomedix Services. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Mentor, Ohio.
STE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for STERIS plc. To summarize, we found that STERIS plc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 19.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of STERIS plc, consider:
- In the past 4.7 years, STERIS plc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.32%; that's higher than 66.88% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- STE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
- STERIS plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 15.41. This coverage rate is greater than that of 78.27% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
STE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STE Latest Social Stream
View Full STE Social Stream
Latest STE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STERIS plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STE as an investment opportunity.
Steris (STE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
UV Sterilization Equipment Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Getinge Group, STERIS, UltraViolet Devices, Xenex, Lumalier, Ju Guang, LAOKEN, Shinva
This report studies the UV Sterilization Equipment Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the UV Sterilization Equipment market segmented by company, 
Global Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Nanosonics, Germitec S.A., CS Medical LLC, Civco Medical Solutions, Virox Technologies, Tristel, Parker Laboratories, Ecolab, Steris PLC, Air Liquide, Danaher Corporation, Johnson & Johnson
The report on Global Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic 
Vertical Steam Sterilizers Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:STERIS, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Belimed, Shinva, Midmark, Getinge Group, Yamato Sci
This report studies the Vertical Steam Sterilizers Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Vertical Steam Sterilizers market segmented by company, 
Laboratory Sterilizer Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Astell, Belimed, Getinge, STERIS, Tuttnauer, Advanced Sterilization Products, Amerex Instr
This report studies the Laboratory Sterilizer Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Laboratory Sterilizer market segmented by company, region, type 
STE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|