STERIS plc (Ireland) Ordinary Shares (STE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that STE has less fluctuation in its price than 92% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms of history, this is the 16th straight quarter dividends for STE have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FI, FTI, MAGS, QD and ES.
STE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for STE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 75.59% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for STERIS plc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, STERIS plc produces a dividend yield 0.75% -- which falls in the bottom 11.07%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Healthcare sector, STE is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 90.16% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for STERIS plc than it is for only 12.31% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
STE Dividend Chart
STE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|