STERIS plc (Ireland) Ordinary Shares (STE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that STE has less volatility in its price than 81.09% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 15th consecutive quarter dividends for STE have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with STE's price: VST, DHT, ENR, ARE and CMS.
STE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for STE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 69.11%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of STE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, STERIS plc's dividend yield of 0.84% is in the bottom 13.67%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, STE's provides a return of -69.11% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 21.75% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
STE Dividend Chart
STE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|