STERIS plc (Ireland) Ordinary Shares (STE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that STE has less fluctuation in its price than 74.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 14th straight quarter dividends for STE have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with STE's price: HP, EBF, BDX, BSAC and OMC.
STE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of STE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 70.51% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for STERIS plc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, STERIS plc's dividend yield of 0.84% is in the bottom 12.19%.
- In terms of opportunity, STE's provides a return of -70.51% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 18.5% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
STE Dividend Chart
STE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|