State Auto Financial Corporation (STFC): Price and Financial Metrics
STFC Stock Summary
- STFC's went public 28.48 years ago, making it older than 82.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 46.69, State Auto Financial CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of State Auto Financial CORP's share price is greater than that of only 5.66% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to State Auto Financial CORP are ZAGG, HY, NHTC, JAKK, and SCSC.
- STFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit State Auto Financial CORP's official web site, go to www.stateauto.com.
STFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
STFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.76||52-week high||$36.45|
|Prev. close||$32.16||52-week low||$28.10|
|Day high||$32.28||Avg. volume||46,846|
|50-day MA||$32.53||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$33.34||Market Cap||1.38B|
State Auto Financial Corporation (STFC) Company Bio
State Auto Financial Corporation engages in writing personal, business, and specialty insurance products. It operates through four segments: Personal insurance, Business insurance, Specialty insurance, and Investment operations. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.