State Auto Financial Corporation (STFC): Price and Financial Metrics
STFC Stock Summary
- State Auto Financial CORP's stock had its IPO on June 28, 1991, making it an older stock than 82.53% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 45.02, State Auto Financial CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of State Auto Financial CORP's share price is greater than that of just 10.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to State Auto Financial CORP are HWCC, HY, AHPI, TWIN, and FRAN.
- Visit STFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stateauto.com.
STFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
STFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.33||52-week high||$36.45|
|Prev. close||$31.73||52-week low||$28.10|
|Day high||$31.80||Avg. volume||40,787|
|50-day MA||$31.40||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$33.03||Market Cap||1.36B|
State Auto Financial Corporation (STFC) Company Bio
State Auto Financial Corporation engages in writing personal, business, and specialty insurance products. It operates through four segments: Personal insurance, Business insurance, Specialty insurance, and Investment operations. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.