State Auto Financial Corporation (STFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STFC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.15% -- which is higher than about 7.95% stocks we're looking at.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that STFC has less fluctuation in its price than merely 12.18% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STFC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PEGA, ISSC, NICE, GHM and PRPL.
STFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of STFC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 53.54% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of State Auto Financial CORP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, State Auto Financial CORP offers a higher dividend yield than 33.08% of them.
- STFC's market cap of approximately $792 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 28.92% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, STFC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 21.97% of the dividend issuers in our set.
STFC Dividend Chart
STFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
STFC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on STFC dividends?Want to do more research on State Auto Financial CORP's dividends? Try the links below:
State Auto Financial CORP Common Stock (STFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for State Auto Financial CORP (STFC) - Dividend Investor
State Auto Financial CORP (STFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha