Suncor Energy Inc. (SU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SU POWR Grades
- SU scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SU is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- SU's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.32% of US stocks).
SU Stock Summary
- SU has a market capitalization of $41,453,207,410 -- more than approximately 93.77% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Suncor Energy Inc is higher than merely 14.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Suncor Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -183.03%; that's higher than just 10.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Suncor Energy Inc are NTR, MFC, TRV, PPG, and BBD.
- SU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Suncor Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.suncor.com.
SU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.30||52-week high||$29.25|
|Prev. close||$28.45||52-week low||$16.40|
|Day high||$28.78||Avg. volume||8,558,206|
|50-day MA||$25.64||Dividend yield||4.6%|
|200-day MA||$22.97||Market Cap||41.00B|
Suncor Energy Inc. (SU) Company Bio
Suncor Energy focuses on developing petroleum resource basins, explores, acquires, develops, produces, and markets crude oil and natural gas, transports and refines crude oil, markets petroleum and petrochemical products. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SU Latest Social Stream
View Full SU Social Stream
Latest SU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Suncor Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SU as an investment opportunity.
Reconnaissance Energy Africa has already identified evidence of an active petroleum system in Namibia, and now it’s getting ready to start drilling?
Toronto, A6, based Investment company Davis-Rea Ltd. (Current Portfolio) buys Raytheon Technologies Corp, Suncor Energy Inc, sells Nike Inc, Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp, Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, Johnson & Johnson, Brookfield Renewable Partners LP during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Davis-Rea Ltd..
Suncor (SU) will divest 100% of its shares in the Suncor Energy Norge AS unit, which comprises non-operated stakes in three oil and gas fields in the North and Norwegian Seas.
Canadian oil companies are enjoying a rare cash-rich moment, and they’re focused on boosting shareholder value rather than expansion as oil prices remain elevated
(Bloomberg) -- Canada’s Suncor Energy Inc. is marketing its assets in Norway to potential buyers, according to sales documents seen by Bloomberg.Most Read from BloombergTech Leads Stocks to Worst Week Since March 2020: Markets WrapCrypto Crash Erases More Than $1 Trillion in Market ValueJeremy Grantham Doubles Down on Crash Call, Says Selloff Has StartedAmerican Airlines Sues The Points Guy Over Its Rewards Management AppBitcoin Chart Hints at Possible Floor for SlideThe company retained Scotiab
SU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|