Suncor Energy Inc. (SU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SU POWR Grades
- SU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.53% of US stocks.
- SU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- SU's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.27% of US stocks).
SU Stock Summary
- Suncor Energy Inc's market capitalization of $28,977,865,086 is ahead of 90.43% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SU is currently 4.46, higher than just 14.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, SU has reported earnings growth of -131.59%, putting it ahead of just 15.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TU, IP, CX, WLTW, and HIG.
- SU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Suncor Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.suncor.com.
SU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.57||52-week high||$25.73|
|Prev. close||$19.62||52-week low||$10.67|
|Day high||$19.73||Avg. volume||7,628,911|
|50-day MA||$19.68||Dividend yield||3.41%|
|200-day MA||$20.51||Market Cap||29.02B|
Suncor Energy Inc. (SU) Company Bio
Suncor Energy focuses on developing petroleum resource basins, explores, acquires, develops, produces, and markets crude oil and natural gas, transports and refines crude oil, markets petroleum and petrochemical products. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SU Latest Social Stream
View Full SU Social Stream
Latest SU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Suncor Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SU as an investment opportunity.
Apart from ExxonMobil (XOM) and Chevron (CVX) there was news from The Williams Companies (WMB), Enbridge (ENB) and Suncor Energy (SU) during the week.
Suncor (SU) will increase its interest in the Terra Nova offshore oil project to 48% from about 38%. It also agrees to increase its ownership stake in the White Rose oilfield asset.
Two Canadian icons lost an influential investor during the pandemic but made remarkable comebacks. Restaurant Brands International stock and Suncor Energy stock could still turn it all around in 2021. The post 2 Comeback Stocks That Could Turn it All Around appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
This Thursday, Enel North America (Enel), as exclusive energy partner of Kraft Sports+ Entertainment, announced the two companies signed an agreement. Accordingly, this deal will help them provide a more sustainable sporting experience at Gillette Stadium. Read more of our news content, here; Suncor Energy moves forward with Terra Nova Asset The post Enel NA agrees on a more sustainable Sporting Experience appeared first on Energy Capital Media .
In the latest trading session, Suncor Energy (SU) closed at $18.54, marking a +1.64% move from the previous day.
SU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|