Suncor Energy Inc. (SU): Price and Financial Metrics
SU Stock Summary
- Suncor Energy Inc's market capitalization of $54,331,961,949 is ahead of 96.13% of US-listed equities.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Suncor Energy Inc comes in at -8.5%, a number that bests only 17.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Suncor Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of just 14.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Suncor Energy Inc are NSC, LVS, BBD, AMOV, and ICE.
- Visit SU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.suncor.com.
SU Stock Price Chart More Charts
SU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.45||52-week high||$34.87|
|Prev. close||$32.34||52-week low||$27.28|
|Day high||$31.75||Avg. volume||3,748,859|
|50-day MA||$32.44||Dividend yield||3.9%|
|200-day MA||$31.22||Market Cap||48.34B|
Suncor Energy Inc. (SU) Company Bio
Suncor Energy focuses on developing petroleum resource basins, explores, acquires, develops, produces, and markets crude oil and natural gas, transports and refines crude oil, markets petroleum and petrochemical products. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
SU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Suncor Energy Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Suncor Energy Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Suncor Energy Inc, consider:
- Suncor Energy Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 78.44% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Suncor Energy Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 21.36% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|