Suncor Energy Inc. (SU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, SU has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 95.63% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- SU has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.22%, higher than about 5.08% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SU has returned $1,280,000,000 US dollars, more than 89.65% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SU that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BAH, TRIB, KAR, MOMO and FDS.
SU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 42% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SU, investors may wish to consider are:
- SU's market cap is about 41 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 91.62% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SU, approximately just 20.86% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, SU boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 14.09% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SU Dividend Chart
SU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|