Suncor Energy Inc. (SU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SU is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 93.01% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SU has returned $2,333,000,000 US dollars, more than 92.87% of US dividend issuers.
- SU's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -205.97% over the past 5 years -- higher than only 4.32% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SU that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SOHO, SNY, REG, WSR and NWL.
SU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SU, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 113.32% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Suncor Energy Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- SU's market cap is about 18 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 5.33 is greater than 85.85% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, SU's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 18.55% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Suncor Energy Inc's estimated return of 113.32% surpasses about 84.51% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SU Dividend Chart
SU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|