Suncor Energy Inc. (SU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SU is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 93.01% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SU has returned $2,333,000,000 US dollars, more than 92.87% of US dividend issuers.
- SU's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -205.97% over the past 5 years -- higher than only 4.32% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SU that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SOHO, SNY, REG, WSR and NWL.
SU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SU, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 49.07% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SU, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $26 billion, SU is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 17.01% of stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, SU's provides a return of 49.07% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 79.96% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Suncor Energy Inc, its beta is lower than merely 17.8% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SU Dividend Chart
SU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|