Suncor Energy Inc. (SU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, SU has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 95.63% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- SU has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.22%, higher than about 5.08% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SU has returned $1,280,000,000 US dollars, more than 89.65% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SU that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BAH, TRIB, KAR, MOMO and FDS.
SU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SU, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 69.89% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Suncor Energy Inc are:
- SU's market cap is about 47 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 4.04 is greater than 87.31% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, SU boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 17.53% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SU Dividend Chart
SU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|