Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUNS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SUNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUNS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SUNS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.6% of US stocks).
SUNS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SLR Senior Investment Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SLR Senior Investment Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,236.49%; that's higher than 98.28% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SLR Senior Investment Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 2.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SLR Senior Investment Corp are MERC, MGP, LOAN, ETRN, and TGP.
- SUNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SLR Senior Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.solarseniorcap.com.
SUNS Valuation Summary
- SUNS's price/sales ratio is 8.5; this is 157.58% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SUNS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 126 months.
- Over the past 126 months, SUNS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUNS.
SUNS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -10.99%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 58.67%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -128.3%.
The table below shows SUNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.46||52-week high||$16.41|
|Prev. close||$15.49||52-week low||$12.30|
|Day high||$15.50||Avg. volume||55,737|
|50-day MA||$15.46||Dividend yield||7.82%|
|200-day MA||$14.96||Market Cap||248.12M|
Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS) Company Bio
Solar Senior Capital Ltd. is a management investment company. The Company's investment objective is to seek to maximize current income consistent with the preservation of capital.
SUNS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for SLR Senior Investment Corp. To summarize, we found that SLR Senior Investment Corp ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for SLR Senior Investment Corp ended up being:
- In the past 5.2 years, SLR Senior Investment Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.36%; that's better than 79.15% of cash flow producing equities in the Financial Services sector, where it is classified.
- SLR Senior Investment Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
- SLR Senior Investment Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SUNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUNS Latest Social Stream
View Full SUNS Social Stream
Latest SUNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SLR Senior Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUNS as an investment opportunity.
SLR Senior (SUNS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SLR Senior Investment (SUNS) had declared $0.10/share monthly dividend, in line with previous.Payable Aug. 3; for shareholders of record July 22; ex-div July 21.See SUNS Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
NEW YORK, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Senior Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SUNS) declared a distribution of $0.10 per share for the month of July 2021. The distribution is payable on August 3, 2021 to stockholders of record as of July 22, 2021. The specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year. ABOUT SLR SENIOR INVESTMENT CORP. SLR Senior Investment Corp. is a closed-end investment company t
SLR Senior Investment Corp. Schedules the Release of its Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
NEW YORK, July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Senior Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SUNS) today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 after the close of the financial markets. The Company will host an earnings conference call and audio webcast at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. All interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing (844) 889-7785 approximately 5-10
NEW YORK, June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Senior Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SUNS) declared a distribution of $0.10 per share for the month of June 2021. The distribution is payable on July 2, 2021 to stockholders of record as of June 23, 2021. The specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year. ABOUT SLR SENIOR INVESTMENT CORP. SLR Senior Investment Corp. is a closed-end investment company tha
SUNS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SUNSWant to do more research on Solar Senior Capital Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch