Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUNS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SUNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUNS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SUNS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
SUNS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SLR Senior Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 96.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 80.71%, SLR Senior Investment Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 87.81% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SLR Senior Investment Corp comes in at -7.81%, a number that bests only 11.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOAN, ZIM, NATH, PFX, and SUZ.
- SUNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SLR Senior Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.solarseniorcap.com.
SUNS Valuation Summary
- SUNS's price/sales ratio is 8.7; this is 171.87% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 126 months, SUNS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- SUNS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUNS.
SUNS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 38.39%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.58%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 327.77%.
The table below shows SUNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUNS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.79% of graded US stocks.
- SUNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.048 -- ranking 303rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- UDR, SCM, and SF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SUNS.
The table below shows SUNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.16||52-week high||$16.41|
|Prev. close||$14.08||52-week low||$13.25|
|Day high||$14.33||Avg. volume||36,650|
|50-day MA||$13.86||Dividend yield||8.47%|
|200-day MA||$14.96||Market Cap||227.25M|
Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS) Company Bio
Solar Senior Capital Ltd. is a management investment company. The Company's investment objective is to seek to maximize current income consistent with the preservation of capital.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUNS Latest Social Stream
View Full SUNS Social Stream
Latest SUNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SLR Senior Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUNS as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Senior Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SUNS), today declared a distribution of $0.10 per share for the month of February 2022. The distribution is payable on March 1, 2022 to stockholders of record as of February 17, 2022. The specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year. ABOUT SLR SENIOR INVESTMENT CORP. SLR Senior Investment Corp. is a closed-end invest
SLR Senior Investment Corp. Schedules the Release of its Financial Results for the Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2021
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Senior Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SUNS) today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 after the close of the financial markets. The Company will host an earnings conference call and audio webcast at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. All interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing (844) 889-7785
NEW YORK, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Senior Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SUNS) declared a distribution of $0.10 per share for the month of January 2022. The distribution is payable on February 2, 2022 to stockholders of record as of January 20, 2022. The specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year. ABOUT SLR SENIOR INVESTMENT CORP. SLR Senior Investment Corp. is a closed-end investment c
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds TMX, CCMP, MIME, and SUNS Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates TSC, RRD, TACO, FIBK, GWB, SUNS; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SUNS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SUNSWant to do more research on Solar Senior Capital Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch