Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS): Price and Financial Metrics
SUNS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Solar Senior Capital Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SUNS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.03% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Solar Senior Capital Ltd's share price is greater than that of just 3.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPVG, TCRD, PEGI, STRS, and DKL.
- SUNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Solar Senior Capital Ltd's official web site, go to www.solarseniorcap.com.
SUNS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SUNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.04||52-week high||$18.29|
|Prev. close||$18.03||52-week low||$14.50|
|Day high||$18.11||Avg. volume||35,676|
|50-day MA||$17.64||Dividend yield||7.82%|
|200-day MA||$17.07||Market Cap||289.45M|
Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS) Company Bio
Solar Senior Capital Ltd. is a management investment company. The Company's investment objective is to seek to maximize current income consistent with the preservation of capital.