Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUNS POWR Grades
- SUNS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.11% of US stocks.
- SUNS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SUNS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SUNS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SUNS is currently 2, higher than just 5.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For SUNS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.34% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SUNS is more volatile than just 0.21% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOAN, MERC, SUZ, GAIN, and NATH.
- Visit SUNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solarseniorcap.com.
SUNS Valuation Summary
- SUNS's price/sales ratio is 8.7; this is 171.87% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 126 months, SUNS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- SUNS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUNS.
SUNS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 188.16%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 726.23%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 179.87%.
The table below shows SUNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUNS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.46% of graded US stocks.
- SUNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.048 -- ranking 304th of 450 Trading stocks.
- SF, SCM, and TCPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SUNS.
The table below shows SUNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.90||52-week high||$16.41|
|Prev. close||$16.11||52-week low||$12.30|
|Day high||$16.06||Avg. volume||49,698|
|50-day MA||$15.77||Dividend yield||7.45%|
|200-day MA||$15.43||Market Cap||255.18M|
Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS) Company Bio
Solar Senior Capital Ltd. is a management investment company. The Company's investment objective is to seek to maximize current income consistent with the preservation of capital.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUNS Latest Social Stream
View Full SUNS Social Stream
Latest SUNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SLR Senior Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUNS as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Senior Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SUNS) declared a distribution of $0.10 per share for the month of October 2021. The distribution is payable on November 3, 2021 to stockholders of record as of October 21, 2021. The specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year. ABOUT SLR SENIOR INVESTMENT CORP. SLR Senior Investment Corp. is a closed-end investment c
SLR Senior Investment Corp. Schedules the Release of its Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2021
NEW YORK, Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Senior Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SUNS) today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 after the close of the financial markets. The Company will host an earnings conference call and audio webcast at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, November 4, 2021. All interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing (844) 889-7785 approxim
NEW YORK, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Senior Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SUNS) declared a distribution of $0.10 per share for the month of September 2021. The distribution is payable on October 1, 2021 to stockholders of record as of September 23, 2021. The specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year. ABOUT SLR SENIOR INVESTMENT CORP. SLR Senior Investment Corp. is a closed-end investme
Comprehensive Portfolio Grows 15% Net Investment Income Increases 25% NEW YORK, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Senior Investment Corp. (NASDAQ: SUNS) (the “Company” “SLR Senior” or “SUNS”) today reported net investment income of $4.0 million, or $0.25 per average share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. At June 30, 2021, net asset value (NAV) was $15.87 per share. As of June 30, 2021, 100% of SLR Senior’s portfolio was performing. The Company’s Board of Directors declared a monthly dis
SLR Senior (SUNS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SUNS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SUNSWant to do more research on Solar Senior Capital Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch