Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS): Price and Financial Metrics
SUNS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Solar Senior Capital Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Solar Senior Capital Ltd is higher than it is for about 98.03% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Solar Senior Capital Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 6.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Solar Senior Capital Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be TPVG, GLAD, DKL, GPP, and CAI.
- Visit SUNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solarseniorcap.com.
SUNS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SUNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.72||52-week high||$18.29|
|Prev. close||$16.54||52-week low||$15.61|
|Day high||$16.34||Avg. volume||40,940|
|50-day MA||$17.76||Dividend yield||8.52%|
|200-day MA||$17.23||Market Cap||252.23M|
Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS) Company Bio
Solar Senior Capital Ltd. is a management investment company. The Company's investment objective is to seek to maximize current income consistent with the preservation of capital.