Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares (SUPV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUPV POWR Grades
- SUPV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUPV is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- SUPV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SUPV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SUPV is currently 0.02, higher than only 0.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that SUPV's revenue has grown -31.02% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.37% of US companies in our set.
- GRUPO SUPERVIELLE SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8,236.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRUPO SUPERVIELLE SA, a group of peers worth examining would be MFG, SKM, PT, XIN, and HMC.
- SUPV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRUPO SUPERVIELLE SA's official web site, go to www.gruposupervielle.com.
SUPV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUPV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.72||52-week high||$2.18|
|Prev. close||$1.78||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.78||Avg. volume||301,010|
|50-day MA||$1.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.77||Market Cap||157.11M|
Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares (SUPV) Company Bio
Grupo Supervielle S.A. provides financial services to the individuals, and small and medium enterprises. The company is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUPV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUPV Latest Social Stream
View Full SUPV Social Stream
Latest SUPV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRUPO SUPERVIELLE SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUPV as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Supervielle S.A. (NYSE:SUPV) marked $1.63 per share on Thursday, down from a previous closing price of $1.72. While Grupo Supervielle S.A. has underperformed by -5.23%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, SUPV fell by -20.87%, with highs and lows ranging from $2.20 to […]
Grupo Supervielle S.A. (NYSE:NYSE:SUPV) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 10, 2022, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Ana Bartesaghi - Treasurer and IR Officer Patricio Supervielle -…
Grupo Supervielle press release (SUPV): Q3 net financial income of AR$24.6 billion in 3Q22 increasing 12.6% YoY and 7.4% QoQ. Attributable net loss of AR$562.4 million in 3Q22, compared…
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grupo Supervielle S.A. (NYSE: SUPV; BYMA: SUPV), (“Supervielle” or the “Company”) a universal financial services group headquartered in Argentina with a nationwide presence, today reported results for the three and nine-months period ended September 30, 2022. Starting 1Q20, the Company began reporting results applying Hyperinflation Accounting, in accordance with IFRS rule IAS 29 (“IAS 29”) as established by the Central Bank. In 3Q22 IUDU adopted IFRS 9
U.S. stocks turned lower midway through trading, with the Dow Jones dropping more than 200 points on Tuesday The Dow traded down 0.77% to 31,852.19 while the NASDAQ fell 1.17% to 11,877.27. The S&P 500 also fell, dropping, 0.96% to 3,991.76. Also check this: Volatility In Markets Rises Further After US Stocks Extend Last Week''s Losses Leading and Lagging Sectors Financials shares slipped by just 0.2% on Tuesday. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included Grupo Supervielle S.A. (NYSE: SUPV ), up 3% and Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBTC ) up 3%. In trading on Tuesday, energy shares tumbled by 3.9%. Top Headline The Conference Board’s consumer confidence index rose to 103.2 in August from previous reading of 95.3. Equities Trading UP American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: AOUT ) s...
SUPV Price Returns