Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares (SUPV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUPV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SUPV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- SUPV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SUPV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SUPV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SUPV is currently 0.01, higher than only 0.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Grupo Supervielle SA comes in at -37.3%, a number that bests only 4.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SUPV comes in at 7,748.65% -- higher than that of 99.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Grupo Supervielle SA, a group of peers worth examining would be YPF, IRS, NMR, SKM, and EDN.
- Visit SUPV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gruposupervielle.com.
SUPV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUPV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.87||52-week high||$2.89|
|Prev. close||$1.94||52-week low||$1.59|
|Day high||$1.97||Avg. volume||322,104|
|50-day MA||$1.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.04||Market Cap||170.81M|
Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares (SUPV) Company Bio
Grupo Supervielle S.A. provides financial services to the individuals, and small and medium enterprises. The company is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUPV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUPV Latest Social Stream
View Full SUPV Social Stream
Latest SUPV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Grupo Supervielle SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUPV as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Supervielle S.A. (SUPV) CEO Patricio Supervielle on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
No summary available.
Grupo Supervielle press release (SUPV): Q4 Attributable Net loss of AR$664.0 million in 4Q21, compared to a net gain of AR$1.3 billion in 4Q20.Net Financial Income of AR$13.4 billion…
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, March 02, 2022--Grupo Supervielle S.A. (NYSE: SUPV; BYMA: SUPV), ("Supervielle" or the "Company") a universal financial services group headquartered in Argentina with a nationwide presence, today reported results for the three- and twelve-month periods ended December 31, 2021.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. reduced its position in shares of Grupo Supervielle S.A. (NYSE:SUPV) by 21.2% in the second quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 56,241 shares of the companys stock after selling 15,173 shares during the period. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.  The post Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Trims Stock Holdings in Grupo Supervielle S.A. (NYSE:SUPV) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
SUPV Price Returns