Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares (SUPV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUPV POWR Grades
- SUPV scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUPV is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SUPV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SUPV Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.3, Grupo Supervielle SA P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SUPV is currently 0.01, higher than just 0.58% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SUPV comes in at 7,210.55% -- higher than that of 99.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUPV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OVBC, MBCN, FCCO, LCNB, and CIVB.
- Visit SUPV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gruposupervielle.com.
SUPV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUPV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.12||52-week high||$3.63|
|Prev. close||$2.16||52-week low||$1.53|
|Day high||$2.17||Avg. volume||995,286|
|50-day MA||$2.17||Dividend yield||0.47%|
|200-day MA||$2.00||Market Cap||193.65M|
Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares (SUPV) Company Bio
Grupo Supervielle S.A. provides financial services to the individuals, and small and medium enterprises. The company is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUPV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUPV Latest Social Stream
View Full SUPV Social Stream
Latest SUPV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Grupo Supervielle SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUPV as an investment opportunity.
The weekend has come and gone and that means it's time to get back into investing with a look at Monday's biggest pre-market stock movers.
(RTTNews) - The following are some of the stocks making big moves in Monday''s pre-market trading (as of 5.45 A.M. EDT). In the Green Itamar Medical Ltd. (ITMR) is up over 42% at $29.51 Cyren Ltd. (CYRN) is up over 28% at $0.77 Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX) is up over 22% at $1.79 Grupo Supervielle S.A. (SUPV) is up over 18% at $2.
This is Ana Bartesaghi, Treasurer and IRO. A slide presentation will accompany today's webinar, which is available in the Investors' section of Grupo Supervielle Investor Relations website, gruposupervielle.com. Speaking during today's call will be Patricio Supervielle, our Chairman & CEO; and Mariano Biglia, our Chief Financial Officer.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grupo Supervielle S.A. (NYSE: SUPV) (BYMA: SUPV), (Supervielle or the Company) a universal financial services group headquartered in Argentina with a nationwide presence, today reported results for the three- and six-month periods ended June 30, 2021. Starting 1Q20, the Company began reporting results applying Hyperinflation Accounting, in accordance with IFRS rule IAS 29 (IAS 29) as established by the Central Bank. According to Central Bank regul
Earnings results for Grupo Supervielle , Analyst Opinion on Grupo Supervielle , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:SUPV), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Must-See Earnings Estimates for: Grupo Supervielle (NYSE:SUPV) appeared first on .
SUPV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|