Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares (SUPV): Price and Financial Metrics
SUPV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SUPV is currently 0.07, higher than only 1.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Grupo Supervielle SA comes in at -38.25%, a number that bests merely 4.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Grupo Supervielle SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 307.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Grupo Supervielle SA, a group of peers worth examining would be JILL, GCAP, OPHC, YIN, and GNC.
- SUPV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Grupo Supervielle SA's official web site, go to www.gruposupervielle.com.
SUPV Stock Price Chart More Charts
SUPV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.01||52-week high||$11.62|
|Prev. close||$2.87||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$3.04||Avg. volume||1,110,278|
|50-day MA||$3.14||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$4.58||Market Cap||274.93M|
Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares (SUPV) Company Bio
Grupo Supervielle S.A. provides financial services to the individuals, and small and medium enterprises. The company is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.