Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares (SUPV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SUPV's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 211.36%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SUPV has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1.39, ranking above just 2.62% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- SUPV is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 1% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SUPV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: STN, CORE, ODP, MELI and LITE.
SUPV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SUPV, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 58.98% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Grupo Supervielle SA are:
- SUPV's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 88.57% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Grupo Supervielle SA than it is for 3.34% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
SUPV Dividend Chart
SUPV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|