Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares (SUPV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SUPV's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 211.36%.
- SUPV reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 1.82% over the past 4 years.
- Currently, SUPV generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 1.46% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SUPV's price: WBA, G, CMCT, CXP and FANG.
SUPV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SUPV, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 52.49% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Grupo Supervielle SA are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Grupo Supervielle SA has a beta lower than 7.94% of such peers.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Grupo Supervielle SA has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 88.17% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
SUPV Dividend Chart
SUPV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SUPV Dividends vs. Peers
|2||NMR||Nomura Holdings Inc ADR American Depositary Shares||5.38%|
|3||IX||Orix Corp Ads||1.90%|
|4||SUPV||Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares||1.60%|
|5||DXF||Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|6||LU||Lufax Holding Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
|7||NOAH||Noah Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|8||JP||Jupai Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing six ordinary shares||0.00%|
|9||WEX||WEX Inc. common stock||0.00%|
|10||PKKFF||Peak Fintech Group Inc.||0.00%|
|11||NISN||Nisun International Enterprise Development Group Co.,||0.00%|
|12||UEPS||Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||ELVT||Elevate Credit, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||AIHS||Senmiao Technology Limited||0.00%|
|15||YRD||Yirendai Ltd. American Depositary Shares, each representing two ordinary shares||0.00%|
|16||ITJTY||Intrum AB (publ)||0.00%|