SolarWinds Corp (SWI) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SWI.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SWI Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SWI as an investment opportunity.
- SolarWinds Corp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 12.3% of all US stocks.
- SolarWinds Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 84.64% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- SWI has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 30.16% of Business Services stocks.
- The average analyst price target of SWI is greater than 33.84% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- SolarWinds Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 36.03% of Business Services stocks.
- SolarWinds Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 41.39% of Business Services stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of SWI is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is SWI a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!