Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (SWX): Price and Financial Metrics
SWX Stock Summary
- Southwest Gas Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.67% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Southwest Gas Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Southwest Gas Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 8.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Southwest Gas Holdings Inc are ALE, PNW, AIV, EVRG, and SBRA.
- Visit SWX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.swgasholdings.com.
SWX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.35||52-week high||$81.62|
|Prev. close||$64.11||52-week low||$45.68|
|Day high||$66.64||Avg. volume||399,708|
|50-day MA||$61.08||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$66.14||Market Cap||3.52B|
Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (SWX) Company Bio
Southwest Gas Corporation purchases, distributes, and transports natural gas in Arizona, Nevada, and California. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
SWX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWX Latest Social Stream
View Full SWX Social Stream
Latest SWX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Southwest Gas Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWX as an investment opportunity.
Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (SWX) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 26, 2021, 13:00 ET Company Participants Kenneth Kenny - VP, Finance & Treasurer John Hester - CEO, President & Director Gregory Peterson - SVP & CFO Justin Brown - SVP & General Counsel, Southwest Gas Corporation Conference Call Participants...
Southwest Gas (SWX) declares $0.595/share quarterly dividend, 4.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.570.Forward yield 3.65%Payable June 1; for shareholders of record May 17; ex-div May 14.See SWX Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Senior management of Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SWX) is holding a conference call to discuss the Company's 2020 fourth quarter and twelve-months results on Friday, February 26, 2021.
On November 18, 2020, Southwest Gas Holdings (NYSE:SWX) declared a dividend payable on March 1, 2021 to its shareholders. Southwest Gas Holdings also …
Southwest Gas Corp. officials said they are confident that natural gas has a bright future in Arizona, supported by a law passed last year to prevent
SWX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SWXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Southwest Gas Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Southwest Gas Holdings Inc (SWX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southwest Gas Holdings Inc (SWX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southwest Gas Holdings Inc (SWX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!