Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (SWX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWX POWR Grades
- SWX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.44% of US stocks.
- SWX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SWX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.18% of US stocks).
SWX Stock Summary
- SWX's went public 33.76 years ago, making it older than 89.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Southwest Gas Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Southwest Gas Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 89.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SWX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOMD, PNW, HEP, EVRG, and MGEE.
- Visit SWX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.swgasholdings.com.
SWX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, SWX's price/sales ratio is 42.86% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, SWX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SWX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWX.
SWX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.91%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.91%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 77.16%.
The table below shows SWX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SWX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.18% of graded US stocks.
- SWX's asset turnover comes in at 0.389 -- ranking 17th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- SJW, AQN, and NEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SWX.
The table below shows SWX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.43||52-week high||$75.00|
|Prev. close||$67.55||52-week low||$57.00|
|Day high||$68.10||Avg. volume||460,935|
|50-day MA||$70.31||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$66.74||Market Cap||3.98B|
Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (SWX) Company Bio
Southwest Gas Corporation purchases, distributes, and transports natural gas in Arizona, Nevada, and California. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWX Latest Social Stream
View Full SWX Social Stream
Latest SWX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Southwest Gas Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWX as an investment opportunity.
The Board of Directors for Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SWX) has declared the following fourth quarter cash dividend:
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: ONEOK, UGI, MDU Resources and Southwest Gas
The near-term prospects of the Zacks Gas Distribution industry do not look promising. However, gradual improvement in production and demand for natural gas will drive the performance of OKE, UGI, MDU, and SWX.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Is Southwest Gas Corporation (SWX) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
SWX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SWXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Southwest Gas Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Southwest Gas Holdings Inc (SWX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southwest Gas Holdings Inc (SWX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southwest Gas Holdings Inc (SWX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch