Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (SWX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SWX has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 4.94% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 3.63 -- higher than 91.97% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- SWX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 4.54% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SWX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RIO, EYE, ROAD, HDB and PSHG.
SWX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SWX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 9.45% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Southwest Gas Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, SWX offers a dividend yield in the top 27.16% of stocks in our set.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for SWX than it is for just 22.54% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, Southwest Gas Holdings Inc has an equity discount rate lower than just 22.54% of them.
SWX Dividend Chart
SWX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SWX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SWX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Southwest Gas Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Southwest Gas Holdings Inc Common Stock (SWX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Southwest Gas Holdings Inc (SWX) - Dividend Investor
Southwest Gas Holdings Inc (SWX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha