Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (SWX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SWX's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 6% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, SWX's comes in at 2.42 -- better than 91.86% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- SWX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 5.92% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SWX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ORCL, EXR, R, DD and FELE.
SWX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SWX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 21.57% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Southwest Gas Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, Southwest Gas Holdings Inc's expected return of -21.57% is higher than 26.47% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Southwest Gas Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 26.47% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for SWX than it is for just 23.53% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, Southwest Gas Holdings Inc has an equity discount rate lower than just 23.53% of them.
SWX Dividend Chart
SWX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SWX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SWX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Southwest Gas Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Southwest Gas Holdings Inc Common Stock (SWX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Southwest Gas Holdings Inc (SWX) - Dividend Investor
Southwest Gas Holdings Inc (SWX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha