Synchrony Financial (SYF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SYF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- SYF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.77% of US stocks).
SYF Stock Summary
- SYF has a market capitalization of $26,328,979,804 -- more than approximately 90.74% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SYF is currently 3.38, higher than just 11.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.66 for Synchrony Financial; that's greater than it is for 84.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Synchrony Financial are TEF, CFG, MTB, RF, and K.
- Visit SYF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synchrony.com.
SYF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.74||52-week high||$47.22|
|Prev. close||$46.80||52-week low||$17.23|
|Day high||$46.74||Avg. volume||6,556,440|
|50-day MA||$42.32||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$33.63||Market Cap||27.18B|
Synchrony Financial (SYF) Company Bio
Synchrony Financial offers private label credit cards, dual cards, and small and medium-sized business credit products; and promotional financing for consumer purchases, such as private label credit cards and installment loans. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
SYF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYF Latest Social Stream
View Full SYF Social Stream
Latest SYF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Synchrony Financial that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYF as an investment opportunity.
Credit card balances are extremely low, even as spending ticks up as the economy reopens. Everyone from the banks to the Fed has the same question about what it means.
Synchrony Financial's (SYF) strategic measures and cost-curbing initiatives might perk up its shares.
We have compiled a list of the best stocks to buy right now, companies that will benefit immensely from the broader economy reopening.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 29th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for April 29th
SYF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|