Synchrony Financial (SYF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYF POWR Grades
- SYF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.77% of US stocks.
- SYF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SYF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.89% of US stocks).
SYF Stock Summary
- SYF has a market capitalization of $26,154,886,416 -- more than approximately 90.4% of US stocks.
- SYF's current price/earnings ratio is 7.98, which is higher than only 11.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SYF is currently 3.82, higher than just 12.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TEF, ORAN, CFG, DLTR, and WLTW.
- Visit SYF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synchrony.com.
SYF Valuation Summary
- SYF's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 24.24% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 85 months, SYF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.2.
- Over the past 85 months, SYF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYF.
SYF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.02%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 45.14%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.06%.
The table below shows SYF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.51||52-week high||$50.96|
|Prev. close||$45.91||52-week low||$21.90|
|Day high||$47.20||Avg. volume||6,212,323|
|50-day MA||$47.89||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$38.98||Market Cap||27.05B|
Synchrony Financial (SYF) Company Bio
Synchrony Financial offers private label credit cards, dual cards, and small and medium-sized business credit products; and promotional financing for consumer purchases, such as private label credit cards and installment loans. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
SYF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYF Latest Social Stream
View Full SYF Social Stream
Latest SYF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Synchrony Financial that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYF as an investment opportunity.
Synchrony Financial (SYF) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.92%Payable Aug. 12; for shareholders of record Aug. 2; ex-div July 30.See SYF Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
ipopba/iStock via Getty Images Synchrony Financial's (SYF) stock has performed extremely well so far this year, as it has outperformed the broader market by ~16 percentage points over the last 7+ months. Data by YCharts Synchrony's stock performance has been great so far this year, but I believe that the...
Synchrony Financial (NYSE: SYF) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.22 per share of common stock, payable on August 12, 2021 to holders of record at the close of business on August 2, 2021.
Synchrony Announces Expansion In Equine Market With New CareCredit Financial Solutions And Digital Capabilities
Synchrony (NYSE:SYF) today announced its expansion in the equine market with its CareCredit credit card, the leading promotional financing solution for consumer healthcare and veterinary care. The CareCredit contactless payment solution will bring point-of-care innovation to equine veterinary practices and make it easier for veterinarians to collect payment for services from any location where they are providing care.
Companies in The News Are: HCA,SYF,CFG,DOV
SYF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|