Stryker Corp. (SYK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYK POWR Grades
- SYK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 79.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- SYK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.76% of US stocks).
SYK Stock Summary
- SYK has a market capitalization of $96,958,214,005 -- more than approximately 97.4% of US stocks.
- SYK's went public 34 years ago, making it older than 89.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Stryker Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 2.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stryker Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ZTS, MMM, MDLZ, CHTR, and INFY.
- SYK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stryker Corp's official web site, go to www.stryker.com.
SYK Valuation Summary
- SYK's price/earnings ratio is 50.2; this is 37.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SYK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SYK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYK.
SYK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 241.97%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 117.81%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.9%.
The table below shows SYK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.62% of graded US stocks.
- SYK's asset turnover comes in at 0.492 -- ranking 96th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ISRG, ABMD, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYK.
The table below shows SYK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$254.68||52-week high||$281.16|
|Prev. close||$257.02||52-week low||$220.90|
|Day high||$258.42||Avg. volume||1,476,071|
|50-day MA||$260.15||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$262.50||Market Cap||96.04B|
Stryker Corp. (SYK) Company Bio
Stryker Corporation is an American multinational medical technologies corporation based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Stryker's products include implants used in joint replacement and trauma surgeries; surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems; endoscopic and communications systems; patient handling and emergency medical equipment; neurosurgical, neurovascular and spinal devices; as well as other medical device products used in a variety of medical specialties. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SYK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYK Latest Social Stream
View Full SYK Social Stream
Latest SYK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stryker Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYK as an investment opportunity.
Hilversum, P7, based Investment company Bedrijfstakpensioenfonds Voor De Media Pno (Current Portfolio) buys ServiceNow Inc, The Home Depot Inc, Stryker Corp, sells Activision Blizzard Inc, Coca-Cola Co, FMC Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bedrijfstakpensioenfonds Voor De Media Pno.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Stryker Corporation ( NYSE:SYK ) by taking the...
Stryker (SYK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investment company Bristlecone Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Nike Inc, Alphabet Inc, WisdomTree U.S.
Birmingham, AL, based Investment company Cadence Bank Na (Current Portfolio) buys BTC BlackRock Short Maturity Bond ETF, Diageo PLC, Hasbro Inc, Vanguard Dividend Appreciation FTF, Goldman Sachs Group Inc, sells Novartis AG, AstraZeneca PLC, Whirlpool Corp, Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF, Comcast Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cadence Bank Na.
SYK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|