Stryker Corp. (SYK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYK POWR Grades
- SYK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.7% of US stocks.
- SYK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SYK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
SYK Stock Summary
- SYK has a higher market value than 97.5% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $104,138,906,476.
- Stryker Corp's stock had its IPO on February 1, 1988, making it an older stock than 89.11% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SYK is more volatile than only 5.94% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stryker Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ZTS, MMM, CAT, IBM, and GE.
- Visit SYK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stryker.com.
SYK Valuation Summary
- SYK's price/earnings ratio is 50.2; this is 37.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SYK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SYK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYK.
SYK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.49%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -43.54%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 5.83%.
The table below shows SYK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.13% of graded US stocks.
- SYK's asset turnover comes in at 0.486 -- ranking 97th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ABMD, INGN, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYK.
The table below shows SYK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$276.64||52-week high||$281.16|
|Prev. close||$276.16||52-week low||$196.09|
|Day high||$277.56||Avg. volume||1,166,182|
|50-day MA||$268.13||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$252.85||Market Cap||104.32B|
Stryker Corp. (SYK) Company Bio
Stryker Corporation is an American multinational medical technologies corporation based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Stryker's products include implants used in joint replacement and trauma surgeries; surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems; endoscopic and communications systems; patient handling and emergency medical equipment; neurosurgical, neurovascular and spinal devices; as well as other medical device products used in a variety of medical specialties. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SYK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYK Latest Social Stream
View Full SYK Social Stream
Latest SYK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stryker Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYK as an investment opportunity.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stryker (NYSE:SYK) announced that it will host a conference call on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 4:30 p.m., Eastern Time, to discuss the Company''s operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 and provide an operational update. Final operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 will be released at 4:05 p.m. that day.
Global Personalized Orthopedics Market To Show Tremendous Growth By 2028||Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Medtronic, Medical Devices Business Services, Inc., Wright Medical Group N.V., Japan MDM, Inc., KYOCERA Corporation
Data Bridge Market Research has recently added a concise research on the Personalized Orthopedics Market to depict valuable insights related to significant market trends driving the industry. The report features analysis based on key opportunities and challenges confronted by market
A Spotlight on Cardiovascular Ultrasound System Market 2021-2028 | Profiling Top Key Players - GE, Siemens, Hitachi, SAMSUNG, FUJIFILM, Stryker, Abbott
Overview of Global Cardiovascular Ultrasound System Market: An entire Cardiovascular Ultrasound System Market report is spread across more than 350 pages, list of tables & figures, profiling more than ten companies. Analysis and estimations attained through the massive information gathered in
The essential sources described in this Endoscope Light Source market report are critical since they assist firms in achieving efficient outcomes and large earnings. It explains how primary retail investors become identified and maintain their presence in the world market
Surgical Power Tools Market Analysis and Forecast 2021 | Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, OrthoPromed, NOUVAG AG, Medical Bees Gmbh
Global surgical power tools market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.6% in the forecast period of 2021
SYK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|