Stryker Corp. (SYK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYK POWR Grades
- SYK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.92% of US stocks.
- SYK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SYK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
SYK Stock Summary
- STRYKER CORP's market capitalization of $86,005,769,964 is ahead of 97.61% of US-listed equities.
- SYK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 158.75 -- higher than 85.89% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- STRYKER CORP's stock had its IPO on February 1, 1988, making it an older stock than 90.22% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDT, ZTS, GE, BDX, and ETN.
- Visit SYK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stryker.com.
SYK Valuation Summary
- SYK's price/earnings ratio is 35.8; this is 54.31% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SYK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYK.
SYK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.9%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 46.46%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 46.46%.
The table below shows SYK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.62% of graded US stocks.
- SYK's asset turnover comes in at 0.492 -- ranking 96th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ISRG, ABMD, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYK.
The table below shows SYK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$233.89||52-week high||$280.43|
|Prev. close||$227.20||52-week low||$188.84|
|Day high||$233.93||Avg. volume||1,480,448|
|50-day MA||$216.62||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$227.58||Market Cap||88.51B|
Stryker Corp. (SYK) Company Bio
Stryker Corporation is an American multinational medical technologies corporation based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Stryker's products include implants used in joint replacement and trauma surgeries; surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems; endoscopic and communications systems; patient handling and emergency medical equipment; neurosurgical, neurovascular and spinal devices; as well as other medical device products used in a variety of medical specialties. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SYK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYK Latest Social Stream
View Full SYK Social Stream
Latest SYK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STRYKER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYK as an investment opportunity.
Let's talk about the popular Stryker Corporation ( NYSE:SYK ). The company's shares saw a double-digit share price rise...
Stryker (SYK) continues to benefit from strength in the robotic arm-assisted surgery platform, Mako, and its broad product portfolio. However, pricing pressure weighs on it.
Stryker Corporation ( NYSE:SYK ) saw a decent share price growth in the teens level on the NYSE over the last few...
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best robotic stocks under $10. To skip our discussion on the robotics industry, you can go directly to the 5 Best Robotic Stocks Under $10. According to Statista, the size of the industrial robotics segment is expected to compound annually at an average […]
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") below 14x, you may...
SYK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|