Stryker Corporation (SYK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYK POWR Grades
- SYK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.5% of US stocks.
- SYK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SYK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
SYK Stock Summary
- SYK has a market capitalization of $95,366,187,321 -- more than approximately 97.5% of US stocks.
- SYK's went public 33.38 years ago, making it older than 89.29% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SYK is more volatile than only 7.94% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BKNG, MDLZ, AMD, GSK, and BTI.
- Visit SYK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stryker.com.
SYK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$255.79||52-week high||$268.04|
|Prev. close||$256.66||52-week low||$171.75|
|Day high||$257.11||Avg. volume||1,174,768|
|50-day MA||$254.76||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$234.66||Market Cap||96.37B|
Stryker Corporation (SYK) Company Bio
Stryker Corporation operates through three segments. The Orthopaedics segment offers implants used in hip and knee joint replacements, and trauma and extremities surgeries. The MedSurg segment provides surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems, endoscopic and communications systems, patient handling and emergency medical equipment, and reprocessed and remanufactured medical devices, as well as other medical device products for use in various medical specialties. The Neurotechnology and Spine segment offers neurosurgical and neurovascular devices that include products used for minimally invasive endovascular techniques. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
SYK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYK Latest Social Stream
View Full SYK Social Stream
Latest SYK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stryker Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYK as an investment opportunity.
Jim Cramer responded to callers Wednesday night in the Lightning Round segment of Mad Money. One caller asked about Stryker : "I happen to like Medtronic more than Stryker, but this is a good one," Cramer noted, referring to the maker of implants and surgical devices. In this daily Japanese candlestick chart of SYK, below, we can see the price strength from last June.
PAHC vs. SYK: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
As hospitals address the major backlog of pandemic-postponed elective surgeries, medical device makers -- and their stock prices -- could benefit.
A look at the company's earnings results, business model, catalyst for growth and dividend history.
Photo by wildpixel/iStock via Getty ImagesOne of the largest and most interesting medical supply companies in the world today is a company called Stryker Corp. (SYK). The business has made a name for itself by focusing on a few significant product lines that are in high demand and whose futures...
SYK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|