Stryker Corp. (SYK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYK POWR Grades
- SYK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.23% of US stocks.
- SYK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SYK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
SYK Stock Summary
- SYK has a higher market value than 97.99% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $104,818,818,286.
- SYK's went public 35.18 years ago, making it older than 90.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SYK is currently 39.95, higher than 89.15% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STRYKER CORP are CAT, IBM, ZTS, PDD, and BSX.
- Visit SYK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stryker.com.
SYK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SYK's price/sales ratio is 21.28% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SYK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYK.
SYK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 18.44%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -63.22%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.07%.
The table below shows SYK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.62% of graded US stocks.
- SYK's asset turnover comes in at 0.492 -- ranking 96th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ISRG, ABMD, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYK.
The table below shows SYK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SYK, see our SYK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$287.72||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
SYK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$285.47||52-week high||$285.68|
|Prev. close||$280.71||52-week low||$188.84|
|Day high||$285.68||Avg. volume||1,343,503|
|50-day MA||$267.67||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$231.98||Market Cap||108.23B|
Stryker Corp. (SYK) Company Bio
Stryker Corporation is an American multinational medical technologies corporation based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Stryker's products include implants used in joint replacement and trauma surgeries; surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems; endoscopic and communications systems; patient handling and emergency medical equipment; neurosurgical, neurovascular and spinal devices; as well as other medical device products used in a variety of medical specialties. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SYK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYK Latest Social Stream
View Full SYK Social Stream
Latest SYK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STRYKER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYK as an investment opportunity.
Stryker to announce financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2023
Kalamazoo, Michigan, March 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stryker (NYSE:SYK) announced that it will report financial results for first quarter of fiscal year 2023 on Monday, May 1, 2023. A press release will be issued at approximately 4:05pm ET and available at Stryker - Press Releases that day. The press release will include summary financial information for the company’s first quarter of fiscal year 2023, which ends on Friday, March 31, 2023. Stryker will host a webcast at 4:30pm ET on Monday, M
Stryker Now Offers the Only FDA-Cleared Pyrocarbon Bearing Material Option for Shoulder Hemiarthroplasty
DENVER, March 30, 2023--The first clinical use of Stryker’s Tornier Pyrocarbon Humeral Head was completed at Denver Surgery Center in Colorado.
Stryker announces Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Kalamazoo, Michigan, March 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stryker (NYSE:SYK) announced its 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders is scheduled as follows: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 – 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time The Meeting will be held virtually via the internet. Information about the webcast, which will include both the audio and the slide presentation from the meeting, is available on the Investor Relations page of our website at www.investorevents.stryker.com. To listen to the meeting as a guest dial (87
Stryker (NYSE:SYK) Could Be A Buy For Its Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Stryker...
MedTech Bigwigs in Spotlight as AI Revolutionizes Healthcare
MedTech player like Medtronic (MDT) are integrating artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities to aid therapeutic and diagnostic applications.
SYK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SYKWant to do more research on Stryker Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Stryker Corp (SYK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stryker Corp (SYK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stryker Corp (SYK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...