Stryker Corp. (SYK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYK POWR Grades
- SYK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SYK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
SYK Stock Summary
- SYK has a higher market value than 97.5% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $103,058,372,937.
- SYK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 308.84 -- higher than 91.91% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SYK is more volatile than only 2.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZTS, GE, MMM, CAT, and BSX.
- SYK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stryker Corp's official web site, go to www.stryker.com.
SYK Valuation Summary
- SYK's price/earnings ratio is 50.2; this is 37.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SYK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SYK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYK.
SYK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -34.94%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 65.1%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.54%.
The table below shows SYK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.62% of graded US stocks.
- SYK's asset turnover comes in at 0.492 -- ranking 96th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ISRG, ABMD, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYK.
The table below shows SYK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$199.43||52-week high||$281.16|
|Prev. close||$197.80||52-week low||$193.34|
|Day high||$200.45||Avg. volume||1,467,931|
|50-day MA||$228.86||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$253.70||Market Cap||75.42B|
Stryker Corp. (SYK) Company Bio
Stryker Corporation is an American multinational medical technologies corporation based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Stryker's products include implants used in joint replacement and trauma surgeries; surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems; endoscopic and communications systems; patient handling and emergency medical equipment; neurosurgical, neurovascular and spinal devices; as well as other medical device products used in a variety of medical specialties. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SYK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYK Latest Social Stream
View Full SYK Social Stream
Latest SYK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stryker Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYK as an investment opportunity.
Vocera Communications, Inc. Announces Fundamental Change and Make-Whole Fundamental Change With Respect to its 1.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2023 and 0.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2026
SAN JOSE, Calif., February 25, 2022--Vocera Communications, Inc., announces fundamental change and make-whole fundamental change with respect to its Convertible Senior Notes.
Kalamazoo, MI, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stryker (NYSE: SYK) announced today that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA), a leader in digital care coordination and communication. “This acquisition provides significant opportunities to advance innovations and accelerate our digital aspirations,” said Kevin Lobo, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Stryker. “We welcome the Vocera team to Stryker and look forward to working together
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. Buying under-rated businesses is...
Kalamazoo, Michigan, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stryker (NYSE:SYK) will participate in the Cowen 42 nd Annual Health Care Conference on Monday, March 7, 2022.
BAX vs. SYK: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
SYK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|