Stryker Corporation (SYK): Price and Financial Metrics
SYK Stock Summary
- SYK has a higher market value than 97.41% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $77,400,330,938.
- Stryker Corp's stock had its IPO on February 1, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.74% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SYK is more volatile than only 11.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stryker Corp are BDX, CEO, COP, VALE, and CAT.
- SYK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stryker Corp's official web site, go to www.stryker.com.
SYK Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$225.10||52-week high||$226.30|
|Prev. close||$221.93||52-week low||$174.84|
|Day high||$226.30||Avg. volume||1,416,003|
|50-day MA||$211.20||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$207.68||Market Cap||84.32B|
Stryker Corporation (SYK) Company Bio
Stryker Corporation operates through three segments. The Orthopaedics segment offers implants used in hip and knee joint replacements, and trauma and extremities surgeries. The MedSurg segment provides surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems, endoscopic and communications systems, patient handling and emergency medical equipment, and reprocessed and remanufactured medical devices, as well as other medical device products for use in various medical specialties. The Neurotechnology and Spine segment offers neurosurgical and neurovascular devices that include products used for minimally invasive endovascular techniques. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.