Systemax Inc. (SYX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYX POWR Grades
- SYX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYX is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SYX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
SYX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SYX is 8.97 -- better than 96.52% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Systemax Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 28.88%, Systemax Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 79.69% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFM, FIX, DLTH, LZB, and EDUC.
- Visit SYX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.systemax.com.
SYX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SYX's price/earnings ratio is 42.76% lower, now standing at 17.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SYX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYX.
SYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.16||52-week high||$45.97|
|Prev. close||$33.96||52-week low||$18.68|
|Day high||$35.31||Avg. volume||88,118|
|50-day MA||$37.72||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$34.32||Market Cap||1.33B|
Systemax Inc. (SYX) Company Bio
Systemax Inc. operates as a direct marketer of brand name and private label products. The company operates in two segments, Technology Products and Industrial Products. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Port Washington, New York.
SYX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYX Latest Social Stream
View Full SYX Social Stream
Latest SYX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Systemax Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYX as an investment opportunity.
Donations to help local vaccinations, reopening of community resources and return to classroom effortsPORT WASHINGTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 17, 2021 / Global Industrial, a value-added national distributor of industrial products and MRO supplies, and a subsidiary of Systemax Inc. (NYSE:SYX), today announced that it has partnered with The National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW) to support the National League of Cities (NLC).
Aligns Corporate and Go-to-Market Brands and Reinforces Position as Leading Pure-Play Industrial DistributorPORT WASHINGTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 9, 2021 / Systemax Inc. (NYSE:SYX), today announced that it will change its legal name to Global Industrial Company, and commence trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GIC, effective Monday, June 21, 2021.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
At this time, I would like to turn the call over to Mike Smargiassi of the Plunkett Group. Thank you, and welcome to the Systemax first-quarter 2021 earnings call. Leading today's call will be Barry Litwin, chief executive officer; and Tex Clark, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
PORT WASHINGTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 27, 2021 / Systemax Inc. (NYSE:SYX) today announced that it will release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 after U.
SYX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|