Systemax Inc. (SYX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SYX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 49.62% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 88.52% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SYX's price: CPB, NKSH, AMTB, HII and ONE.
SYX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SYX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 76.9% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Systemax Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- SYX's market cap is about 1 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.93 is greater than merely 24.46% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Systemax Inc's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 71.96% of stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Systemax Inc's estimated return of 76.9% surpasses about 79.99% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SYX Dividend Chart
SYX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|