Systemax Inc. (SYX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SYX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.44% -- which is higher than about 91.01% stocks we're looking at.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SYX has less fluctuation in its price than merely 10.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for SYX has a compound average growth rate of 61.17%, which is higher than 90.42% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SYX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PSX, KRC, CLPR, LXP and IMKTA.
SYX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SYX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 27.59% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Systemax Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than merely 21.28% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Systemax Inc's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 73.94% of stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Systemax Inc's estimated return of 27.59% surpasses about 75.02% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SYX Dividend Chart
SYX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|