TravelCenters of America LLC (TA): Price and Financial Metrics
TA Stock Summary
- TravelCenters of America Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.21% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, TravelCenters of America Inc has a higher such ratio than only 0.73% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 621.8%, TravelCenters of America Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.21% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGU, PLAY, ATTO, PARR, and SXC.
- TA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TravelCenters of America Inc's official web site, go to www.ta-petro.com.
TA Stock Price Chart More Charts
TA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.12||52-week high||$21.95|
|Prev. close||$9.77||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$9.62||Avg. volume||94,975|
|50-day MA||$13.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.74||Market Cap||75.76M|
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) Company Bio
Travel Centers of America operates and franchises travel centers and gasoline station/convenience store locations offering a range of products and services, including gasoline, truck repair and maintenance services and full service restaurants. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake, Ohio.