TravelCenters of America LLC (TA): Price and Financial Metrics
TA Stock Summary
- TravelCenters of America Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.08% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, TravelCenters of America Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.67% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 616.66%, TravelCenters of America Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.22% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TravelCenters of America Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLUB, LPI, NHLD, ENLC, and SGU.
- TA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TravelCenters of America Inc's official web site, go to www.ta-petro.com.
TA Stock Price Chart More Charts
TA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.51||52-week high||$25.55|
|Prev. close||$16.52||52-week low||$8.77|
|Day high||$16.78||Avg. volume||81,229|
|50-day MA||$15.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.83||Market Cap||133.48M|
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) Company Bio
Travel Centers of America operates and franchises travel centers and gasoline station/convenience store locations offering a range of products and services, including gasoline, truck repair and maintenance services and full service restaurants. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake, Ohio.