TravelCenters of America LLC (TA): Price and Financial Metrics
TA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TA is 7.57 -- better than 95.57% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, TravelCenters of America Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.9% of stocks in our set.
- TravelCenters of America Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -85.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TravelCenters of America Inc are SGU, ATI, SWN, SNDR, and ARLP.
- Visit TA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ta-petro.com.
TA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.25||52-week high||$35.99|
|Prev. close||$23.78||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$24.50||Avg. volume||174,245|
|50-day MA||$30.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.75||Market Cap||324.20M|
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) Company Bio
Travel Centers of America operates and franchises travel centers and gasoline station/convenience store locations offering a range of products and services, including gasoline, truck repair and maintenance services and full service restaurants. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake, Ohio.
TA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for TravelCenters of America Inc. To summarize, we found that TravelCenters of America Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of TravelCenters of America Inc, consider:
- 12% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 2.19% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- TravelCenters of America Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 18. This value is greater than 97.96% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TA Latest Social Stream
View Full TA Social Stream
Latest TA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TravelCenters of America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TA as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in TravelCenters of America Inc. ( NASDAQ:TA ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
During Q4, TravelCenters Of America (NASDAQ:TA) brought in sales totaling $1.29 billion. However, earnings decreased 102.53%, resulting in a loss of $447.00 thousand. TravelCenters Of America reached earnings of $17.70 million and sales of $1.27 billion in Q3. Why ROCE Is Significant Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in TravelCenters Of America's Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a company and is a sign of higher earnings per share in the future. In Q4, TravelCenters Of America posted an ROCE of -0.0%. It is important to keep in mind ROCE evaluates past performance and is not used as a predictive tool. It is a good measure of a company's recent perf...
The Meaning Behind Value Stocks A value stock traditionally has a lower price when compared to stock prices of companies in the same industry. This indicates that the company may be undervalued, as investors are not expressing as much interest in such companies. The most commonly used way to check for value is with the price-to-earnings multiple, or P/E. A low P/E multiple is a good indication that the stock is undervalued. Benzinga Insights has compiled a list of value stocks in the consumer cyclical sector that may be worth watching: Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH) - P/E: 7.46 Hovnanian Enterprises (NYSE:HOV) - P/E: 8.24 Big 5 Sporting Goods (NASDAQ:BGFV) - P/E: 9.13 TravelCenters Of America (NASDAQ:TA) - P/E: 6.83 PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) - P/E: 8.77 Meritage Homes's earnings per share for Q4...
TravelCenters of America Inc. (Nasdaq: TA) ("TA"), nationwide operator and franchisor of the TA, Petro Stopping Centers and TA Express travel center brands, today announced the signing of a new franchise agreement to bring a TA Express site to California. The new TA Express site will be located in Baker, on Interstate 15, exit 221, and is expected to open later this year.
TravelCenters of America Inc. (Nasdaq: TA), nationwide operator of the TA, Petro Stopping Centers and TA Express travel center brands, is delivering on its commitment to expand its footprint nationwide through franchising. In 2020, the company signed 21 franchise agreements and opened 10 new franchise locations. A TA travel center is opening today in Huntington, Oregon, located on Interstate 84 at exit 353, the company’s first franchise site to open in 2021.
TA Price Returns
Continue Researching TAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TravelCenters of America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
TravelCenters of America Inc (TA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TravelCenters of America Inc (TA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TravelCenters of America Inc (TA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!