TravelCenters of America LLC (TA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TA POWR Grades
- TA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- TA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 41.15% of US stocks).
TA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TA is 11.89 -- better than 97.42% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- TA's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA INC are SGU, RLGT, IBEX, SNDR, and PTEN.
- Visit TA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ta-petro.com.
TA Valuation Summary
- TA's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 85.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- TA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 130.2 over the prior 191 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TA.
TA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.21%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 860.27%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -47.53%.
The table below shows TA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.89% of graded US stocks.
- TA's asset turnover comes in at 1.876 -- ranking 55th of 165 Retail stocks.
- LL, TSCO, and FAST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TA.
The table below shows TA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.02||52-week high||$64.58|
|Prev. close||$58.31||52-week low||$31.19|
|Day high||$59.50||Avg. volume||134,820|
|50-day MA||$54.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.08||Market Cap||860.84M|
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) Company Bio
Travel Centers of America operates and franchises travel centers and gasoline station/convenience store locations offering a range of products and services, including gasoline, truck repair and maintenance services and full service restaurants. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
TA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TA Latest Social Stream
View Full TA Social Stream
Latest TA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TA as an investment opportunity.
TravelCenters of America (TA) closed the most recent trading day at $53.93, moving -1.26% from the previous trading session.
Many could see small-caps as a double-edged sword; the growth potential is substantial but so is the downside risk. Still, the negative sentiment is overdone.
Zacks.com featured highlights include PBF Energy, Unum Group, HF Sinclair and TravelCenters of America
PBF Energy, Unum Group, HF Sinclair and TravelCenters of America are part of Zacks Screen of the Week article.
TravelCenters (TA) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Here is how Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) and TravelCenters of America (TA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
TA Price Returns
Continue Researching TAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TravelCenters of America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
TravelCenters of America Inc (TA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TravelCenters of America Inc (TA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TravelCenters of America Inc (TA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch