TravelCenters of America LLC (TA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.04% of US stocks.
- TA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- TA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 33.43% of US stocks).
TA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TA is 7.98 -- better than 95.97% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, TravelCenters of America Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.8% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TA comes in at -71.09% -- higher than that of only 3.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLHR, NGVC, TLYS, TKAT, and MOG.A.
- TA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TravelCenters of America Inc's official web site, go to www.ta-petro.com.
TA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.67||52-week high||$35.99|
|Prev. close||$26.00||52-week low||$8.15|
|Day high||$25.97||Avg. volume||153,261|
|50-day MA||$26.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.48||Market Cap||359.24M|
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) Company Bio
Travel Centers of America operates and franchises travel centers and gasoline station/convenience store locations offering a range of products and services, including gasoline, truck repair and maintenance services and full service restaurants. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake, Ohio.
TA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for TravelCenters of America Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that TravelCenters of America Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TA, they are:
- 15% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 2.33% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- TravelCenters of America Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 18. This value is greater than 98.59% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TA Latest Social Stream
View Full TA Social Stream
Latest TA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TravelCenters of America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TA as an investment opportunity.
SPAC's aren't the market darlings that they once were, but don't lose faith in NKLA stock as the company's still a clean-energy innovator.
At this time, for opening remarks and introductions, I would like to introduce TA's director of investor relations, Ms. Kristin Brown. Forward-looking statements and their implications are not guaranteed to occur and they may not occur.
TravelCenters (TA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 65.42% and -1.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TravelCenters of America Inc. (Nasdaq: TA) today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
TravelCenters (TA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TA Price Returns
Continue Researching TAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TravelCenters of America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
TravelCenters of America Inc (TA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TravelCenters of America Inc (TA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TravelCenters of America Inc (TA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch