TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TACT POWR Grades
- TACT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.68% of US stocks.
- TACT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 53 days.
- TACT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
TACT Stock Summary
- TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC's market capitalization of $59,568,313 is ahead of only 14.92% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about only 19.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 79.87%, TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.95% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TACT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BKYI, FLUX, OSPN, SOFO, and ISO.
- TACT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.transact-tech.com.
TACT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TACT's price/sales ratio is 52% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, TACT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TACT.
TACT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -55.36%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -320.4%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -38.81%.
The table below shows TACT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TACT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TACT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.06% of graded US stocks.
- TACT's asset turnover comes in at 0.841 -- ranking 30th of 83 Computers stocks.
- INTZ, GDDY, and FFIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TACT.
The table below shows TACT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TACT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TACT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.33||52-week high||$11.42|
|Prev. close||$6.35||52-week low||$3.60|
|Day high||$6.43||Avg. volume||39,560|
|50-day MA||$4.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.36||Market Cap||62.73M|
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT) Company Bio
TransAct Technologies Incorporated designs, develops, assembles, and markets transaction-based and specialty printers and terminals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Hamden, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
TACT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TACT Latest Social Stream
View Full TACT Social Stream
Latest TACT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TACT as an investment opportunity.
HAMDEN, Conn., November 21, 2022--TransAct® Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) ("TransAct" or "the Company"), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high growth markets, today announced that it has received orders for more than $10 million from a global slot machine provider for TransAct’s industry leading Epic Edge casino printer. These orders, which is expected to be delivered over the first three quarters of 2023, represents an approximately 300% increa
TransAct Technologies ( NASDAQ:TACT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$17.9m (up 68% from...
Investors in TransAct Technologies (NASDAQ:TACT) from five years ago are still down 56%, even after 47% gain this past week
TransAct Technologies Incorporated ( NASDAQ:TACT ) shareholders are doubtless heartened to see the share price bounce...
Does TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT) Have the Potential to Rally 146% as Wall Street Analysts Expect?
The consensus price target hints at a 146.5% upside potential for TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) (“TransAct” or the “Company”), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions
TACT Price Returns
Continue Researching TACTWant to do more research on Transact Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch