TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TACT POWR Grades
- TACT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- TACT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- TACT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
TACT Stock Summary
- Transact Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $119,062,384 is ahead of only 17.01% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, TACT has reported earnings growth of 382.82%, putting it ahead of 94.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Transact Technologies Inc comes in at -35.54%, a number that bests only 10.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Transact Technologies Inc are SEAC, CTEK, DRTT, GEOS, and USAS.
- TACT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Transact Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.transact-tech.com.
TACT Valuation Summary
- TACT's EV/EBIT ratio is -12.4; this is 137.29% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TACT's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TACT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TACT.
TACT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.78%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -25.75%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -141.45%.
The table below shows TACT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TACT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TACT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.67||52-week high||$14.80|
|Prev. close||$13.28||52-week low||$3.26|
|Day high||$14.80||Avg. volume||23,710|
|50-day MA||$13.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.63||Market Cap||131.52M|
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT) Company Bio
TransAct Technologies Incorporated designs, develops, assembles, and markets transaction-based and specialty printers and terminals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Hamden, Connecticut.
TACT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TACT Latest Social Stream
View Full TACT Social Stream
Latest TACT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Transact Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TACT as an investment opportunity.
TransAct Technologies to Report Second Quarter 2021 Results On August 3, 2021, Host Conference Call and Webcast
HAMDEN, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets, announced today that it will release its second quarter 2021 results after the market closes on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, and will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET that day. Both the call and webcast are open to the general public. The conference call number is 888-220-8451; and the conferen
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
HAMDEN, Conn., July 06, 2021--TransAct® Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) ("TransAct" or "the Company"), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets, today announced significant traction from its new BOHA!® Restaurant Operations Platform ("ROP") as well as the Company’s SMB initiatives, both of which were introduced for the second quarter of 2021. These new efforts resulted in winning 16 new accounts consisting of 69 total locations across
HAMDEN, Conn. , July 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Belfonti Companies is pleased to announce that several major tenant leases have been renewed at its Hamden, CT corporate campus. Among the tenants who recently signed renewals are TransAct Technologies ( www.transact-tech.com ); KinderCare Learning Centers, Full story available on Benzinga.com
HAMDEN, Conn., Jun 21, 2021--TransAct® Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) ("TransAct" or "the Company"), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets, today announced that it has secured a new BOHA!® agreement with a national restaurant chain. The company expects to deploy the BOHA! system to at least 90 locations by the end of FY22 to perform date code and grab n’ go labeling.
TACT Price Returns
Continue Researching TACTWant to do more research on Transact Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch