TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT): Price and Financial Metrics
TACT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.95||52-week high||$9.44|
|Prev. close||$7.07||52-week low||$4.92|
|Day high||$7.07||Avg. volume||22,401|
|50-day MA||$6.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.04||Market Cap||69.21M|
TACT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TACT POWR Grades
- TACT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TACT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TACT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
TACT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 47.48%, TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.98% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC is reporting a growth rate of -169.39%; that's higher than merely 8.36% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 76.91%, a number that bests 93.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC are FALC, SHPW, ICAD, NURO, and DAKT.
- TACT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.transact-tech.com.
TACT Valuation Summary
- TACT's price/earnings ratio is 12.7; this is 46.41% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TACT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 44.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TACT.
TACT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -24.32%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 42.37%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 26.93%.
The table below shows TACT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TACT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TACT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.06% of graded US stocks.
- TACT's asset turnover comes in at 0.841 -- ranking 30th of 83 Computers stocks.
- INTZ, GDDY, and FFIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TACT.
The table below shows TACT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT) Company Bio
TransAct Technologies Incorporated designs, develops, assembles, and markets transaction-based and specialty printers and terminals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Hamden, Connecticut.
TACT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TACT Latest Social Stream
View Full TACT Social Stream
Latest TACT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TACT as an investment opportunity.
Are you looking to invest in disruptive stocks?
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Key Insights The projected fair value for TransAct Technologies is US$7.83 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (NASDAQ:TACT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 10, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the TransAct Technologies’ Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Ryan Gardella, Investor Relations. Thank you, sir. You may begin. Ryan […]
HAMDEN, Conn., November 09, 2023--TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) ("TransAct" or the "Company"), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets, today reported preliminary results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
TACT Price Returns
Continue Researching TACTWant to do more research on Transact Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch