TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TACT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TACT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.32% of US stocks.
- TACT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 62 days.
- TACT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
TACT Stock Summary
- TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC's market capitalization of $66,902,848 is ahead of just 16.91% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 79.87%, TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.39% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 42.41%, a number that bests 81.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TACT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISSC, PHAR, BKYI, ICAD, and CLRO.
- TACT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.transact-tech.com.
TACT Valuation Summary
- TACT's price/earnings ratio is -10.6; this is 145.69% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TACT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TACT.
TACT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -24.32%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 42.37%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 26.93%.
The table below shows TACT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TACT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TACT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.06% of graded US stocks.
- TACT's asset turnover comes in at 0.841 -- ranking 30th of 83 Computers stocks.
- INTZ, GDDY, and FFIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TACT.
The table below shows TACT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TACT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TACT, see our TACT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
TACT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TACT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.63||52-week high||$9.28|
|Prev. close||$6.75||52-week low||$3.60|
|Day high||$6.72||Avg. volume||18,323|
|50-day MA||$7.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.31||Market Cap||65.70M|
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT) Company Bio
TransAct Technologies Incorporated designs, develops, assembles, and markets transaction-based and specialty printers and terminals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Hamden, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
TACT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TACT Latest Social Stream
View Full TACT Social Stream
Latest TACT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TACT as an investment opportunity.
TransAct Technologies Names Tracey S. Winslow as Global Chief Revenue Officer
HAMDEN, Conn., March 20, 2023--TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high growth markets, announced today that Tracey Winslow has been named Global Chief Revenue Officer, effective immediately. Ms. Winslow joined TransAct in 2005 as Senior Vice President, Marketing after a successful 22-year career at Xerox, where she left the company as Worldwide Marketing Manager, Production Color Marketing. At TransAct, she
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (NASDAQ:TACT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (NASDAQ:TACT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 8, 2023 Operator: Greeting. And welcome to the TransAct Technologies Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings Conference Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would like to turn the conference over to your host, Ryan Gardella. Sir, you may begin. Ryan Gardella: […]
Q4 2022 TransAct Technologies Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 TransAct Technologies Inc Earnings Call
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT) Surpasses Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 200% and 12.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TransAct Technologies Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
HAMDEN, Conn., March 08, 2023--TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) ("TransAct" or the "Company"), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets, today reported preliminary results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
TACT Price Returns
Continue Researching TACTWant to do more research on Transact Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...