TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TACT Stock Summary
- Transact Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $71,700,651 is ahead of only 12.05% of US-listed equities.
- For TACT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.46% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.25%, Transact Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.12% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Transact Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MASS, AMOT, ISSC, IRBT, and DGII.
- Visit TACT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transact-tech.com.
TACT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TACT's price/sales ratio is 30.28% lower, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, TACT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.5.
- Over the past 243 months, TACT's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TACT.
TACT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 233.87%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 53.71%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1319.19%.
The table below shows TACT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TACT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TACT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.06% of graded US stocks.
- TACT's asset turnover comes in at 0.841 -- ranking 30th of 83 Computers stocks.
- INTZ, GDDY, and FFIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TACT.
The table below shows TACT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TACT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TACT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.70||52-week high||$17.18|
|Prev. close||$4.90||52-week low||$4.66|
|Day high||$4.95||Avg. volume||46,585|
|50-day MA||$6.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.65||Market Cap||46.58M|
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT) Company Bio
TransAct Technologies Incorporated designs, develops, assembles, and markets transaction-based and specialty printers and terminals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Hamden, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
TACT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TACT Latest Social Stream
View Full TACT Social Stream
Latest TACT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Transact Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TACT as an investment opportunity.
Laughing Water Capital, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. For the fourth quarter of 2021, an investment in Class A shares of Laughing Water Capital (“LWC”) returned less than 1% vs 11.0% and 2.1% for the SP500TR and R2000 respectively. For the […]
TransAct Technologies to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results On March 9, 2022, Host Conference Call and Webcast
HAMDEN, Conn., February 16, 2022--TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets, announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 results after the market closes on Wednesday, March 9, 2022, and will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET that day. Both the call and webcast are open to the general public.
HAMDEN, Conn., February 10, 2022--TransAct Technologies Incorporated ("the Company") (NASDAQ: TACT), a global leader in developing software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets, today confirmed the receipt of a nomination notice for two candidates to stand for election to the Company’s Board of Directors (the "Board") at the Company’s 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. Stockholders are not required to take any action at this time.
Buzzing Stocks: Zee Entertainment Enterprises, Tata Consumer Products, AGS Transact Technologies, and others in news today
Stocks In the News: Check out the companies making the biggest headlines before the opening bell
AGS Transact Technologies (AGSTTL) has informed the National Stock Exchange (NSE) that it will list its equity shares on Monday, January 31, 2022. Get more Markets News and Business News on Zee Business.
TACT Price Returns
Continue Researching TACTWant to do more research on Transact Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch