Transact Technologies Inc (TACT) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering TACT.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TACT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Transact Technologies Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- TACT has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 89.47% of Computers stocks.
- TACT has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 17.11% of Computers stocks.
- The average analyst price target of TACT is higher than 28.69% of Technology stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of TACT is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Transact Technologies Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of TACT is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is TACT a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!