Taitron Components Incorporated - (TAIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAIT Stock Summary
- For TAIT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.44% of US equities we're observing.
- TAIT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.78% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TAITRON COMPONENTS INC's share price is greater than that of just 5.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TAITRON COMPONENTS INC are VALU, PUYI, UFCS, MSN, and NL.
- TAIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAITRON COMPONENTS INC's official web site, go to www.taitroncomponents.com.
TAIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TAIT's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- TAIT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAIT.
TAIT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.51%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -85.3%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 60.21%.
The table below shows TAIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.56||52-week high||$4.32|
|Prev. close||$3.52||52-week low||$3.16|
|Day high||$3.67||Avg. volume||10,552|
|50-day MA||$3.78||Dividend yield||5.63%|
|200-day MA||$3.76||Market Cap||20.92M|
Taitron Components Incorporated - (TAIT) Company Bio
Taitron Components Incorporated engages in the supply of original designed and manufactured (ODM) electronic components, and distribution of brand name electronic components. It distributes discrete semiconductors, commodity integrated circuits, optoelectronic devices, and passive components. The company also provides value-added engineering and turn-key solutions focusing on providing contract electronic manufacturers (CEMs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with ODM services for their turn-key projects. It serves other electronic distributors, CEMs, and OEMs in the United States, South Korea, China, Taiwan, and internationally. The company has strategic alliances with Teamforce Co. Ltd.; Grand Shine Management Limited; and Zowie Technology Corporation. Taitron Components Incorporated was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Valencia, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TAIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAIT Latest Social Stream
View Full TAIT Social Stream
Latest TAIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAITRON COMPONENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAIT as an investment opportunity.
The 7 Best Retirement Stocks for Anxious Investors
With wild rumblings in the equities space, investors may need to change strategies regarding the best retirement stocks.
Taitron Components (NASDAQ:TAIT) Is Doing The Right Things To Multiply Its Share Price
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Dividend Challengers List Ranked By Yield: Top 25
In this article, we discuss top 25 dividend challengers by yield. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read Dividend Challengers List Ranked By Yield: Top 10. Dividend Challengers are companies that have raised their dividends for five years or more. These companies […]
Taitron Components (NASDAQ:TAIT) Will Pay A Dividend Of $0.05
Taitron Components Incorporated's ( NASDAQ:TAIT ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.05 per share on 28th of...
Taitron Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Taitron Components Incorporated (NASDAQ:TAIT) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share of common stock, payable on February 28, 2023 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 10, 2023. Under our current dividend policy, the Company will target a cash dividend to our stockholders in the amount of $0.20 per share per annum, payable in equal $0.05 per share quarterly i
TAIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TAITWant to see what other sources are saying about Taitron Components Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...