Taitron Components Incorporated - (TAIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAIT Stock Summary
- Taitron Components Inc's market capitalization of $23,190,473 is ahead of merely 2.71% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Taitron Components Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Taitron Components Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Taitron Components Inc are LL, IPAR, NVFY, GNE, and LWAY.
- TAIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taitron Components Inc's official web site, go to www.taitroncomponents.com.
TAIT Valuation Summary
- TAIT's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 37.61% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TAIT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
- TAIT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAIT.
TAIT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 324.92%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3876.92%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 137.22%.
The table below shows TAIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.08||52-week high||$6.60|
|Prev. close||$3.96||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$4.15||Avg. volume||115,272|
|50-day MA||$4.39||Dividend yield||4.04%|
|200-day MA||$4.38||Market Cap||23.89M|
Taitron Components Incorporated - (TAIT) Company Bio
Taitron Components Incorporated engages in the supply of original designed and manufactured (ODM) electronic components, and distribution of brand name electronic components. It distributes discrete semiconductors, commodity integrated circuits, optoelectronic devices, and passive components. The company also provides value-added engineering and turn-key solutions focusing on providing contract electronic manufacturers (CEMs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with ODM services for their turn-key projects. It serves other electronic distributors, CEMs, and OEMs in the United States, South Korea, China, Taiwan, and internationally. The company has strategic alliances with Teamforce Co. Ltd.; Grand Shine Management Limited; and Zowie Technology Corporation. Taitron Components Incorporated was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Valencia, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TAIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAIT Latest Social Stream
View Full TAIT Social Stream
Latest TAIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taitron Components Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAIT as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Taitron Components Incorporated ( NASDAQ:TAIT ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
Taitron Components Incorporated ( NASDAQ:TAIT ) will pay a dividend of US$0.04 on the 31st of August. This makes the...
LOS ANGELES, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Taitron Components Incorporated (NASDAQ:TAIT) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.04 per share of common stock, payable on August 31, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 13, 2021. Under our revised dividend policy, the Company will now target a cash dividend to our stockholders in the amount of $0.16 per share per annum, payable in equal $0.04 per share quarterly installments.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Taitron Components Incorporated (NASDAQ:TAIT) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Taitron Components (NASDAQ:TAIT) has had a rough month with its share price down 19%. However, stock prices are usually...
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
TAIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TAITWant to see what other sources are saying about Taitron Components Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch