Taitron Components Incorporated - (TAIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAIT Stock Summary
- TAIT has a market capitalization of $22,408,808 -- more than approximately only 3.8% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Taitron Components Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Taitron Components Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAIT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAMG, MOV, HMST, VRA, and KFY.
- TAIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taitron Components Inc's official web site, go to www.taitroncomponents.com.
TAIT Valuation Summary
- TAIT's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 37.61% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TAIT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
- TAIT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAIT.
TAIT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 64.81%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 32.73%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 5184.62%.
The table below shows TAIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.56||52-week high||$5.34|
|Prev. close||$3.65||52-week low||$3.16|
|Day high||$3.63||Avg. volume||21,886|
|50-day MA||$3.63||Dividend yield||5.06%|
|200-day MA||$3.85||Market Cap||20.92M|
Taitron Components Incorporated - (TAIT) Company Bio
Taitron Components Incorporated engages in the supply of original designed and manufactured (ODM) electronic components, and distribution of brand name electronic components. It distributes discrete semiconductors, commodity integrated circuits, optoelectronic devices, and passive components. The company also provides value-added engineering and turn-key solutions focusing on providing contract electronic manufacturers (CEMs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with ODM services for their turn-key projects. It serves other electronic distributors, CEMs, and OEMs in the United States, South Korea, China, Taiwan, and internationally. The company has strategic alliances with Teamforce Co. Ltd.; Grand Shine Management Limited; and Zowie Technology Corporation. Taitron Components Incorporated was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Valencia, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TAIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAIT Latest Social Stream
View Full TAIT Social Stream
Latest TAIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taitron Components Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAIT as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
It looks like Taitron Components Incorporated ( NASDAQ:TAIT ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The...
Taitron Components Incorporated (NASDAQ:TAIT) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
Taitron Components (NASDAQ:TAIT) has had a rough month with its share price down 10%. However, a closer look at its...
Taitron Components Incorporated (NASDAQ:TAIT) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,100 shares, a drop of 69.6% from the November 15th total of 6,900 shares. Approximately 0.1% of the shares of the stock are sold short. Based on 
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
TAIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TAITWant to see what other sources are saying about Taitron Components Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch