Taitron Components Incorporated - (TAIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAIT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,605,599, TAITRON COMPONENTS INC has a greater market value than just 8.51% of US stocks.
- For TAIT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TAIT is more volatile than merely 5.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TAITRON COMPONENTS INC are SAMG, DYNT, WEYS, EDUC, and CLWT.
- TAIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAITRON COMPONENTS INC's official web site, go to www.taitroncomponents.com.
TAIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TAIT's price/sales ratio is 8.7% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 243 months, TAIT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAIT.
TAIT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 131.32%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -80.46%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.48%.
The table below shows TAIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.71||52-week high||$4.32|
|Prev. close||$3.74||52-week low||$3.16|
|Day high||$3.78||Avg. volume||18,100|
|50-day MA||$3.90||Dividend yield||5.34%|
|200-day MA||$3.76||Market Cap||21.80M|
Taitron Components Incorporated - (TAIT) Company Bio
Taitron Components Incorporated engages in the supply of original designed and manufactured (ODM) electronic components, and distribution of brand name electronic components. It distributes discrete semiconductors, commodity integrated circuits, optoelectronic devices, and passive components. The company also provides value-added engineering and turn-key solutions focusing on providing contract electronic manufacturers (CEMs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with ODM services for their turn-key projects. It serves other electronic distributors, CEMs, and OEMs in the United States, South Korea, China, Taiwan, and internationally. The company has strategic alliances with Teamforce Co. Ltd.; Grand Shine Management Limited; and Zowie Technology Corporation. Taitron Components Incorporated was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Valencia, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TAIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAIT Latest Social Stream
View Full TAIT Social Stream
Latest TAIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAITRON COMPONENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAIT as an investment opportunity.
Taitron Components ( NASDAQ:TAIT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.30m (down 7.4% from...
Should Income Investors Look At Taitron Components Incorporated (NASDAQ:TAIT) Before Its Ex-Dividend?
Readers hoping to buy Taitron Components Incorporated ( NASDAQ:TAIT ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Tuesday marks the last chance for investors to receive the next dividend payout from Taitron Components (NASDAQ: TAIT ). What''s Happening The company announced on Friday that it would pay shareholders a quarterly dividend of 5 cents per share. On Wednesday, Taitron Components will go ex-dividend, meaning the stock will trade lower to reflect that payout. In other … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Taitron Components (NASDAQ:TAIT) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, 11.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.04.Forward yield 5.1%Payable Nov. 30; for shareholders of record Nov.
TAIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TAITWant to see what other sources are saying about Taitron Components Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch