Taitron Components Incorporated - (TAIT): Price and Financial Metrics
TAIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.53||52-week high||$4.32|
|Prev. close||$3.58||52-week low||$3.35|
|Day high||$3.58||Avg. volume||12,811|
|50-day MA||$3.77||Dividend yield||5.65%|
|200-day MA||$3.77||Market Cap||21.17M|
TAIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAIT Stock Summary
- TAIT has a market capitalization of $20,986,630 -- more than approximately only 9.71% of US stocks.
- For TAIT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for TAITRON COMPONENTS INC; that's greater than it is for just 8.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TAITRON COMPONENTS INC are ETD, FIZZ, CIX, JJSF, and TR.
- TAIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAITRON COMPONENTS INC's official web site, go to www.taitroncomponents.com.
TAIT Valuation Summary
- TAIT's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 12% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TAIT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 46.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAIT.
TAIT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.51%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -85.3%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 60.21%.
The table below shows TAIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Taitron Components Incorporated - (TAIT) Company Bio
Taitron Components Incorporated engages in the supply of original designed and manufactured (ODM) electronic components, and distribution of brand name electronic components. It distributes discrete semiconductors, commodity integrated circuits, optoelectronic devices, and passive components. The company also provides value-added engineering and turn-key solutions focusing on providing contract electronic manufacturers (CEMs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with ODM services for their turn-key projects. It serves other electronic distributors, CEMs, and OEMs in the United States, South Korea, China, Taiwan, and internationally. The company has strategic alliances with Teamforce Co. Ltd.; Grand Shine Management Limited; and Zowie Technology Corporation. Taitron Components Incorporated was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Valencia, California.
TAIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAIT Latest Social Stream
View Full TAIT Social Stream
Latest TAIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAITRON COMPONENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAIT as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'd want to...
LOS ANGELES, July 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Taitron Components Incorporated (NASDAQ:TAIT) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share of common stock, payable on August 31, 2023 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 11, 2023. Under our current dividend policy, the Company will target a cash dividend to our stockholders in the amount of $0.20 per share per annum, payable in equal $0.05 per share quarterly insta
While investing in penny stocks carries a rough reputation (to put it nicely), these speculative entities just might surprise you.
While it’s extremely difficult to have your cake and eat it too, these top safe high-yield dividend stocks may accomplish just that.
Taitron Components Incorporated (NASDAQ:TAIT) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
With its stock down 5.4% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Taitron Components (NASDAQ:TAIT). However...
TAIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TAITWant to see what other sources are saying about Taitron Components Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch