Taitron Components Incorporated - (TAIT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, TAIT has issued more dividends than 3.18% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, TAIT has returned $872,000 US dollars, more than 3.52% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for TAIT has a compound average growth rate of -154.98%, which is higher than 5.89% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TAIT's price: HASI, NYT, MELI, CAAS and FENG.
TAIT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Taitron Components Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2.61% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Taitron Components Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, TAIT offers a dividend yield in the top 15.33% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 2.61%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 83.46% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, TAIT has a discount rate lower than 83.46% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Taitron Components Inc's market cap of $23 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 14.63% of stocks.
TAIT Dividend Chart
TAIT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TAIT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on TAIT dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Taitron Components Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Taitron Components Inc Common Stock (TAIT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) - Dividend Investor
Taitron Components Inc (TAIT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha