Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP): Price and Financial Metrics
TAP Stock Summary
- TAP's went public 35.18 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Molson Coors Beverage Co is reporting a growth rate of -149.27%; that's higher than only 12.94% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TAP comes in at 11.17% -- higher than that of 85.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Molson Coors Beverage Co are NWL, RGA, UHS, UNM, and JBLU.
- Visit TAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.molsoncoors.com.
TAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.45||52-week high||$56.10|
|Prev. close||$45.83||52-week low||$32.11|
|Day high||$46.07||Avg. volume||2,567,982|
|50-day MA||$48.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.50||Market Cap||9.64B|
Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP) Company Bio
Molson Coors Beverage Co. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of beer. It operates through the following segments: United States, Canada, Europe, International, and Corporate. The United States segment consists of production, marketing and sales of its brands, and other owned and licensed brands in the United States. The Canada segment includes production, marketing and sales of its brands, and other owned and licensed brands in Canada. The Europe segment comprises of production, marketing and sales of its brands as well as a number of regional brands in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, and Central Europe. The International segment focuses its operations on Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Africa. The Corporate segment represents interest and certain other general and administrative costs that are not allocated to any of the operating segments. It operates under the brands Blue Moon, Coors Banquet, Coors Light, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite, taropramen, Carling, Molson Canadian, Creemore Springs, Cobra, Doom Bar, Henry's Hard and Leinenkugel's. The company was founded in 1786 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
TAP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Molson Coors Beverage Co. To summarize, we found that Molson Coors Beverage Co ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Molson Coors Beverage Co ended up being:
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 21.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Molson Coors Beverage Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.36. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.31% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Molson Coors Beverage Co experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAP Latest Social Stream
View Full TAP Social Stream
Latest TAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Molson Coors Beverage Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAP as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Molson Coors Beverage Company (TAP) fell roughly 10% following their latest earnings report. Many investors were left wondering why a company that was already trading at such a depressed valuation fell so much further following results that did not appear particularly poor in the context of the massive...
The following slide deck was published by Molson Coors Beverage Company in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
TAP earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
MONTREAL — Molson Coors Brewing Co. says it incurred a US $1.37 billion net loss in its latest quarter as sports and live entertainment venues where it sells beverages remained closed amid COVID-19. The beer giant, which reports earnings in U.S.
Molson Coors (TAP) reports dismal fourth-quarter 2020 results, with earnings and sales lagging the estimates. Higher costs and lower sales hurt the bottom line.
TAP Price Returns
Continue Researching TAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Molson Coors Beverage Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!