Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP): Price and Financial Metrics
TAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.12||52-week high||$70.90|
|Prev. close||$62.28||52-week low||$48.49|
|Day high||$62.41||Avg. volume||1,851,977|
|50-day MA||$59.69||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$60.89||Market Cap||13.40B|
TAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- TAP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TAP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.84% of US stocks).
TAP Stock Summary
- TAP has a higher market value than 85.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,606,224,814.
- TAP's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- TAP's current price/earnings ratio is 49.42, which is higher than 86.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IP, JBHT, TFII, EXPD, and LH.
- TAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MOLSON COORS BEVERAGE CO's official web site, go to www.molsoncoors.com.
TAP Valuation Summary
- TAP's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.2; this is 46.67% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- TAP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAP.
TAP Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -32.66%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -5.06%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 243.48%.
The table below shows TAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TAP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.56% of graded US stocks.
- TAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.36 -- ranking 11th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- EAST, WVVI, and NBEV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TAP.
The table below shows TAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAP Latest Social Stream
View Full TAP Social Stream
Latest TAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOLSON COORS BEVERAGE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAP as an investment opportunity.
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you pick the right individual...
Here is how Ingredion (INGR) and Molson Coors Brewing (TAP) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Molson Coors’ beer brand partners with viral brand PopUp Bagels, and Momo Kombucha unveils a hoppy new offering in time for Dry January.
Snapping up these recession-proof dividend stocks is a great way to realize juicy total returns over a multi-year timeframe.
Boston Beer (SAM) keeps going on favorable business trends, driven by its focus on pricing, product innovation, growth of non-beer categories and brand development.
TAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Molson Coors Beverage Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch