Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TAP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- TAP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TAP Stock Summary
- TAP has a higher market value than 79.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,421,353,760.
- TAP's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, TAP has reported earnings growth of -92.2%, putting it ahead of merely 20.26% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INGR, RGA, PRA, KNX, and USM.
- Visit TAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.molsoncoors.com.
TAP Valuation Summary
- TAP's price/earnings ratio is -17.2; this is 175.94% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- TAP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 32.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TAP's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAP.
TAP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.65%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -20.03%.
The table below shows TAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TAP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.12% of graded US stocks.
- TAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.354 -- ranking 11th of 15 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- EAST, WVVI, and KO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TAP.
The table below shows TAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.80||52-week high||$61.48|
|Prev. close||$46.38||52-week low||$32.11|
|Day high||$46.36||Avg. volume||2,091,952|
|50-day MA||$48.88||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$50.81||Market Cap||9.94B|
Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP) Company Bio
Molson Coors Beverage Co. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of beer. It operates through the following segments: United States, Canada, Europe, International, and Corporate. The United States segment consists of production, marketing and sales of its brands, and other owned and licensed brands in the United States. The Canada segment includes production, marketing and sales of its brands, and other owned and licensed brands in Canada. The Europe segment comprises of production, marketing and sales of its brands as well as a number of regional brands in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, and Central Europe. The International segment focuses its operations on Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Africa. The Corporate segment represents interest and certain other general and administrative costs that are not allocated to any of the operating segments. It operates under the brands Blue Moon, Coors Banquet, Coors Light, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite, taropramen, Carling, Molson Canadian, Creemore Springs, Cobra, Doom Bar, Henry's Hard and Leinenkugel's. The company was founded in 1786 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
TAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAP Latest Social Stream
View Full TAP Social Stream
Latest TAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Molson Coors Beverage Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAP as an investment opportunity.
(RTTNews) - Molson Coors Beverage Co. is bringing Topo Chico Hard Seltzer across the United States starting January 2022. The company will officially expand the distribution of the product, which was launched last spring in nine states and seven metro areas, to all 50 states. Molson Coors is manufacturing, marketing and distributing Topo Chico
Molson Coors Beverage Co. announced Thursday plans to expand distribution of its Topo Chico Hard Seltzer nationwide, starting January 2022. Topo Chico had previously been distributed in nine states and seven metro areas. "We have loved to see the positive response from fans to the regional launch of Topo Chico Hard Seltzer from Molson Coors over the past several months," said Dan White, chief of new revenue streams, Coca-Cola North America operating unit. Topo Chico Hard Seltzer, inspired by Top
Today, Molson Coors Beverage Company announces Topo Chico® Hard Seltzer will officially expand product distribution nationwide starting January 2022.
Independent Director Louis Vachon Just Bought 28% More Shares In Molson Coors Beverage Company (NYSE:TAP)
Investors who take an interest in Molson Coors Beverage Company ( NYSE:TAP ) should definitely note that the...
Louis Vachon, insider at Molson Coors Beverage (NYSE:TAP), made a large insider buy on September 8, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Vachon purchased 3,000 shares of Molson Coors Beverage at a price of $46.04 per share. The total transaction amounted to $138,120. Vachon now owns a total of 31,837 of Molson Coors Beverage worth, 1,477,555. Molson Coors Beverage shares are trading up 0.78% at $46
TAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Molson Coors Beverage Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch