Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAP POWR Grades
- TAP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.5% of US stocks.
- TAP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TAP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
TAP Stock Summary
- MOLSON COORS BEVERAGE CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, TAP has reported earnings growth of 1,342.98%, putting it ahead of 98.49% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of MOLSON COORS BEVERAGE CO's share price is greater than that of just 5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOLSON COORS BEVERAGE CO, a group of peers worth examining would be FCFS, WCC, AIT, BLD, and BLDR.
- Visit TAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.molsoncoors.com.
TAP Valuation Summary
- TAP's price/earnings ratio is 22.5; this is 1.81% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- TAP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAP.
TAP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4119.1%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.13%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -101.35%.
The table below shows TAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TAP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.56% of graded US stocks.
- TAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.36 -- ranking 11th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- EAST, WVVI, and NBEV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TAP.
The table below shows TAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.57||52-week high||$60.12|
|Prev. close||$54.97||52-week low||$42.60|
|Day high||$55.70||Avg. volume||1,480,431|
|50-day MA||$50.57||Dividend yield||2.74%|
|200-day MA||$52.97||Market Cap||12.03B|
Most Popular Stories View All
TAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAP Latest Social Stream
View Full TAP Social Stream
Latest TAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOLSON COORS BEVERAGE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAP as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Molson Coors Beverage Company ( NYSE:TAP ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
Chicago-based Molson Coors Beverage Co. ended ties with two companies, La Colombe Coffee Roasters and Hexo Corp., as the company continues to find its competitive strengths in its emerging growth division.
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: General Motors (GM), Molson Coors (TAP) and Bj’s Wholesale Club Holdings (BJ)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on General Motors (GM – Research Report), Molson Coors (TAP – Research Report) and Bj's Wholesale Club Holdings (BJ – Research Report). General Motors (GM) In a report released today, Philippe Houchois from Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on General Motors, with a price target of $35.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $39.50. According to TipRanks.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 17, 2022 / As noted in The Beverage Industry Environmental Roundtable (BIER) 2019 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Sector Guidance , cooling or refrigeration represents up to 20% of a beverage company''s greenhouse gas emissions. Given the majority of companies in the beverage sector now have Net Zero commitments, exploring ways to reduce the environmental impact of commercial refrigeration equipment is surmounting. Fortunately, BIER''s 2022 workstream on sustainable coolers, comprised of BIER members Heineken, AB InBev, Molson Coors, Diageo, PepsiCo, and Carlsberg Group, has been addressing the environmental impact of commercial refrigeration equipment and recently held a COOL BIER Conference. The two-day event was hosted by Heineken, led by BIER, and he...
Investors need to pay close attention to Molson Coors (TAP) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
TAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Molson Coors Beverage Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch