Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAP POWR Grades
- TAP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TAP is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- TAP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
TAP Stock Summary
- TAP's went public 35.38 years ago, making it older than 92.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, TAP has reported earnings growth of -121.45%, putting it ahead of merely 16.54% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TAP comes in at 11.86% -- higher than that of 83.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Molson Coors Beverage Co are PSO, TFII, BWA, KSS, and MRO.
- Visit TAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.molsoncoors.com.
TAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.38||52-week high||$61.11|
|Prev. close||$57.80||52-week low||$32.11|
|Day high||$58.42||Avg. volume||2,477,523|
|50-day MA||$51.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.20||Market Cap||12.45B|
Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP) Company Bio
Molson Coors Beverage Co. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of beer. It operates through the following segments: United States, Canada, Europe, International, and Corporate. The United States segment consists of production, marketing and sales of its brands, and other owned and licensed brands in the United States. The Canada segment includes production, marketing and sales of its brands, and other owned and licensed brands in Canada. The Europe segment comprises of production, marketing and sales of its brands as well as a number of regional brands in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, and Central Europe. The International segment focuses its operations on Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Africa. The Corporate segment represents interest and certain other general and administrative costs that are not allocated to any of the operating segments. It operates under the brands Blue Moon, Coors Banquet, Coors Light, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite, taropramen, Carling, Molson Canadian, Creemore Springs, Cobra, Doom Bar, Henry's Hard and Leinenkugel's. The company was founded in 1786 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
TAP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Molson Coors Beverage Co. To summarize, we found that Molson Coors Beverage Co ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 36%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Molson Coors Beverage Co ended up being:
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.36% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Molson Coors Beverage Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.32. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.77% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Molson Coors Beverage Co experienced a tax rate of about 129% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 97.18% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAP Latest Social Stream
View Full TAP Social Stream
Latest TAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Molson Coors Beverage Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAP as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images News via Getty Images Introduction Molson Coors (TAP) sells alcoholic beverages, specifically within the beer space. The company has seen declines in volume and several impairment charges that have led to poor financials over the past few years. Management has recognized this and started a...
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best weed stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the cannabis industry and go directly to the 5 Best Weed Stocks to Buy Now. While the coronavirus pandemic has wreaked havoc on many industries around the world, the weed industry proved […]
Molson Coors Beverage Company (TAP) CEO Gavin Hattersley on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Molson Coors Beverage Company (TAP) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Greg Tierney - Vice President of FP&A and Investor Relations Gavin Hattersley - President and Chief Executive Officer Tracey Joubert - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Vivien Azer - Cowen and...
Molson Coors CEO Gavin Hattersley chats with Yahoo Finance Live about the company's energy drink ambitions and the state of global beer demand.
Molson Coors CEO Gavin Hattersley joined Yahoo Finance to discuss how his company is coming out of the COVID-19 shutdown.
TAP Price Returns
Continue Researching TAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Molson Coors Beverage Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch