Molson Coors Brewing Company Class B (TAP): Price and Financial Metrics
TAP Stock Summary
- Molson Coors Brewing Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.4% of US equities in our set.
- TAP's current price/earnings ratio is 69.21, which is higher than 90.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TAP comes in at 16.17% -- higher than that of 87.29% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Molson Coors Brewing Co, a group of peers worth examining would be SJM, LKQ, NWSA, UGI, and KSS.
- TAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Molson Coors Brewing Co's official web site, go to www.molsoncoors.com.
TAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TAP Price/Volume Stats
Molson Coors Brewing Company Class B (TAP) Company Bio
Molson Coors Brewing manufactures and sells beer and other beverage products. The company sells its products under brands such as Coors Light, Heineken, Miller Genuine Draft, and more. The company was founded in 1786 and is based in Denver, Colorado.