Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TAP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- TAP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.22% of US stocks).
TAP Stock Summary
- MOLSON COORS BEVERAGE CO's market capitalization of $10,111,260,112 is ahead of 84.56% of US-listed equities.
- MOLSON COORS BEVERAGE CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.42% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TAP is more volatile than just 5.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MOLSON COORS BEVERAGE CO are GHC, HGV, UGI, MHK, and CADE.
- Visit TAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.molsoncoors.com.
TAP Valuation Summary
- TAP's price/earnings ratio is -62.2; this is 388.63% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TAP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 73.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAP.
TAP Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -32.66%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -5.06%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 243.48%.
The table below shows TAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TAP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.56% of graded US stocks.
- TAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.36 -- ranking 11th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- EAST, WVVI, and NBEV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TAP.
The table below shows TAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TAP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TAP, see our TAP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$57.44||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
TAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.91||52-week high||$60.12|
|Prev. close||$50.86||52-week low||$46.69|
|Day high||$51.35||Avg. volume||1,768,451|
|50-day MA||$52.01||Dividend yield||3.29%|
|200-day MA||$52.58||Market Cap||11.01B|
Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP) Company Bio
The Molson Coors Beverage Company is an American-Canadian multinational drink and brewing company incorporated under Delaware General Corporation Law and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAP Latest Social Stream
View Full TAP Social Stream
Latest TAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOLSON COORS BEVERAGE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAP as an investment opportunity.
Molson Coors stock trends higher following misplaced takeover speculation
The Yahoo Finance Live team discusses reports Molson Coors stock spiked as the result of misplaced takeover chatter.
SIMPLY SPIKED™ IS BACK WITH NEW JUICY PEACH FLAVORS ARRIVING THIS SPRING
Simply Spiked™ has been making waves and shaking up the flavored alcoholic beverage scene since bursting onto shelves last spring with the launch of Simply Spiked Lemonade™, selling 3.5 million cases since launch . This spring, Simply Spiked is back with an innovation that packs the same 5% real fruit juice, squeezed then concentrated, that fans expect to find in every Simply Spiked offering. Inspired by the flavor its fans have been screaming (and tweeting) for since day one: Simply Spiked™
Molson Coors Beverage Company Creates Commercial Business Function in the Americas
CHICAGO, February 28, 2023--One week after announcing the company delivered top- and bottom-line growth for the first time in over a decade, Molson Coors Beverage Company (NYSE: TAP, TAP.A) (TSX: TPX.B, TPX.A) is announcing the creation of a centralized commercial function in its Americas business unit designed to accelerate its growth in the years ahead.
Molson Coors Canada (TSE:TPX.B) Is Increasing Its Dividend To $0.553
Molson Coors Canada Inc. ( TSE:TPX.B ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's...
Why It Might Not Make Sense To Buy Molson Coors Beverage Company (NYSE:TAP) For Its Upcoming Dividend
It looks like Molson Coors Beverage Company ( NYSE:TAP ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
TAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Molson Coors Beverage Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...