Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (TAST): Price and Financial Metrics
TAST Stock Summary
- TAST's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 362.74%, Carrols Restaurant Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.58% of about US stocks.
- Carrols Restaurant Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -69.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Carrols Restaurant Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GDEN, SHLO, MTW, FSTR, and EVC.
- TAST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carrols Restaurant Group Inc's official web site, go to www.carrols.com.
TAST Stock Price Chart More Charts
TAST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.08||52-week high||$11.55|
|Prev. close||$5.37||52-week low||$4.50|
|Day high||$5.36||Avg. volume||616,357|
|50-day MA||$5.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.56||Market Cap||263.39M|
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (TAST) Company Bio
Carrols Restaurant Group operates as a Burger King restaurants franchisee in the United States. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Syracuse, New York.