Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (TAST): Price and Financial Metrics
TAST Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, Carrols Restaurant Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 3.73% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 368.53%, Carrols Restaurant Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.44% of about US stocks.
- Carrols Restaurant Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -229.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carrols Restaurant Group Inc are GDEN, DAN, SHLO, CNK, and CPS.
- TAST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carrols Restaurant Group Inc's official web site, go to www.carrols.com.
TAST Stock Price Chart More Charts
TAST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.45||52-week high||$10.65|
|Prev. close||$2.06||52-week low||$0.98|
|Day high||$2.47||Avg. volume||888,326|
|50-day MA||$3.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.51||Market Cap||129.10M|
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (TAST) Company Bio
Carrols Restaurant Group operates as a Burger King restaurants franchisee in the United States. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Syracuse, New York.