Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (TAST): Price and Financial Metrics
TAST Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, Carrols Restaurant Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.84% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 362.74%, Carrols Restaurant Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.49% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TAST comes in at -65.44% -- higher than that of only 5.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Carrols Restaurant Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GDEN, SHLO, MTW, FSTR, and EVC.
- Visit TAST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carrols.com.
TAST Stock Price Chart More Charts
TAST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.39||52-week high||$11.56|
|Prev. close||$5.54||52-week low||$5.33|
|Day high||$5.71||Avg. volume||897,825|
|50-day MA||$7.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.14||Market Cap||279.46M|
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (TAST) Company Bio
Carrols Restaurant Group operates as a Burger King restaurants franchisee in the United States. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Syracuse, New York.