Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (TAST): Price and Financial Metrics
TAST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.22||52-week high||$7.75|
|Prev. close||$6.22||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$6.68||Avg. volume||506,199|
|50-day MA||$6.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.93||Market Cap||338.95M|
TAST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAST POWR Grades
- TAST scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.87% of US stocks.
- TAST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TAST's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.27% of US stocks).
TAST Stock Summary
- CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.42% of US listed stocks.
- TAST's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.32% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of 92.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP INC are DISH, CNK, ATSG, TPB, and BLMN.
- Visit TAST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carrols.com.
TAST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TAST's price/earnings ratio is 288% lower, now standing at -28.2.
- Over the past 204 months, TAST's price/earnings ratio has gone down 59.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TAST.
TAST Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.66%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -213.06%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -74.38%.
The table below shows TAST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TAST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TAST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.2% of graded US stocks.
- TAST's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 20th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- NDLS, LOCO, and FRGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TAST.
The table below shows TAST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (TAST) Company Bio
Carrols Restaurant Group operates as a Burger King restaurants franchisee in the United States. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Syracuse, New York.
TAST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAST Latest Social Stream
View Full TAST Social Stream
Latest TAST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAST as an investment opportunity.
Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) closed at $6.22 in the latest trading session, marking no change from the prior day.
Service sector expansion calls for investing in stocks such as Shift4 Payments (FOUR), Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST), Heidrick & Struggles International (HSII), Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) and Charles River Associates (CRAI).
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights American Eagle Outfitters, Abercrombie & Fitch, Urban Outfitters, Carrols Restaurant Group and First Watch Restaurant Group
American Eagle Outfitters, Abercrombie & Fitch, Urban Outfitters, Carrols Restaurant Group and First Watch Restaurant Group are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Invest in American Eagle Outfitters (AEO), Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF), Urban Outfitters (URBN), Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) and First Watch Restaurant Group (FWRG), which are poised to gain even more on an uptick in retail sales.
Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) closed the most recent trading day at $6.10, moving -1.77% from the previous trading session.
TAST Price Returns
Continue Researching TASTWant to see what other sources are saying about Carrols Restaurant Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Carrols Restaurant Group Inc (TAST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Carrols Restaurant Group Inc (TAST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Carrols Restaurant Group Inc (TAST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch