Territorial Bancorp Inc. (TBNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBNK POWR Grades
- TBNK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBNK is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TBNK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.69% of US stocks).
TBNK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,697.47, Territorial Bancorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.35% of US stocks.
- TBNK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.49% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Territorial Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of only 15.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Territorial Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OPOF, KAI, GL, CORE, and LOPE.
- TBNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Territorial Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.territorialsavings.net.
TBNK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TBNK's price/earnings ratio is 0.78% lower, now standing at 12.7.
- Over the past 145 months, TBNK's price/sales ratio has gone down $1.
- TBNK's price/earnings ratio has moved down $12.8 over the prior 145 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBNK.
TBNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.93||52-week high||$30.04|
|Prev. close||$24.69||52-week low||$19.23|
|Day high||$25.34||Avg. volume||30,238|
|50-day MA||$25.71||Dividend yield||3.69%|
|200-day MA||$24.32||Market Cap||237.41M|
Territorial Bancorp Inc. (TBNK) Company Bio
Territorial Bancorp Inc. provides various financial services to individuals, families, and businesses in Hawaii. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
TBNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBNK Latest Social Stream
View Full TBNK Social Stream
Latest TBNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Territorial Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBNK as an investment opportunity.
HONOLULU, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Territorial Bancorp Inc., (NASDAQ: TBNK) (the “Company”), headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, the holding company parent of Territorial Savings Bank, announces the results of its 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders held on May 13, 2021. Two members of the Board of Directors, Allan S. Kitagawa and John M. Ohama, were each elected to serve for a three-year term. Stockholders also ratified the appointment of Moss Adams LLP as the independent registered public accounting firm for the Company for the year ending December 31, 2021 and approved the Company’s compensation of named executive officers on an advisory basis. Territorial Savings Bank is a state chartered savings bank that was originally chartered in 1921 by the Territory of Hawaii. Territori...
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But if you...
HONOLULU, May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Territorial Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: TBNK) (the “Company”), headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, the holding company parent of Territorial Savings Bank, announces that its Board of Directors has adopted a tenth stock repurchase program. Under this repurchase program, the Company may repurchase up to $5,000,000 of the company’s outstanding shares. Allan Kitagawa, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “We are excited to announce this repurchase program as the pandemic reaches a new stage and Hawaii progresses with reopening to visitors and residents. We view this small step as an affirmation of our confidence as we move through the pandemic.” The repurchase program permits shares to be repurchased in open market or private transactions, through ...
HONOLULU, Dec. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Territorial Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: TBNK) (the “Company”), headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, the holding company parent of Territorial Savings Bank, announces that its Board of Directors has declared a special cash dividend of $0.10 per share payable on January 20, 2021 to shareholders of record as of January 6, 2021.Allan Kitagawa, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “We are pleased to announce a special dividend of $0.10 per share. This year has been very challenging but we have been working diligently to produce good results for our shareholders. Including this special dividend and other dividends paid in 2020, stock purchased in our initial public offering at $10.00 per share will earn dividends equal to 10.2% of their initial inves...
Territorial Bancorp (TBNK) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 7% on the day, amid huge volumes.
TBNK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TBNKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Territorial Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Territorial Bancorp Inc (TBNK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Territorial Bancorp Inc (TBNK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Territorial Bancorp Inc (TBNK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch