Territorial Bancorp Inc. (TBNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBNK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TBNK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.76% of US stocks.
- TBNK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- TBNK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TBNK Stock Summary
- TBNK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 617.96 -- higher than 94.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.5 for Territorial Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TBNK is more volatile than only 2.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Territorial Bancorp Inc are EGBN, PROV, CNOB, FNWB, and NFBK.
- Visit TBNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.territorialsavings.net.
TBNK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TBNK's price/sales ratio is 18.75% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- TBNK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.5 over the prior 147 months.
- TBNK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 147 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBNK.
TBNK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 11.29%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.38%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 69.16%.
The table below shows TBNK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TBNK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBNK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.65% of graded US stocks.
- TBNK's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 381st of 436 Banking stocks.
- PFIS, FULT, and SMBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TBNK.
The table below shows TBNK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.05||52-week high||$30.04|
|Prev. close||$25.27||52-week low||$19.23|
|Day high||$25.16||Avg. volume||36,289|
|50-day MA||$25.35||Dividend yield||3.64%|
|200-day MA||$25.48||Market Cap||234.74M|
Territorial Bancorp Inc. (TBNK) Company Bio
Territorial Bancorp Inc. provides various financial services to individuals, families, and businesses in Hawaii. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBNK Latest Social Stream
View Full TBNK Social Stream
Latest TBNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Territorial Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBNK as an investment opportunity.
Territorial Bancorp Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:TBNK ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.23 per share on 26th of...
The big shareholder groups in Territorial Bancorp Inc. ( NASDAQ:TBNK ) have power over the company. Large companies...
Territorial Bancorp (TBNK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.32% and 2.64%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HONOLULU, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Territorial Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: TBNK) (the ''Company), headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, the holding company parent of Territorial Savings Bank, announced net income of $4.06 million, or $0.44 per diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2021.
HONOLULU, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Territorial Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: TBNK) (the “Company”), headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, the holding company parent of Territorial Savings Bank, announces that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per share. The dividend is expected to be paid on August 26, 2021 to stockholders of record as of August 12, 2021. Allan Kitagawa, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “Hawaii’s economy has improved as more visitors arr
TBNK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TBNKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Territorial Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Territorial Bancorp Inc (TBNK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Territorial Bancorp Inc (TBNK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Territorial Bancorp Inc (TBNK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch