Territorial Bancorp Inc. (TBNK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TBNK reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.42% of dividend stocks in our set.
- TBNK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 30,629,000; for context, that's better than 81.51% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TBNK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATO, APD, GLOP, SQFT and AGR.
TBNK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of TBNK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 18.34% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Territorial Bancorp Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Territorial Bancorp Inc's dividend yield of 3.65% is in the top 23.73%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Territorial Bancorp Inc's expected return of 18.34% is higher than 74.71% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, TBNK has a discount rate lower than 74.71% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, TBNK is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 29.14% of them.
TBNK Dividend Chart
TBNK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TBNK Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on TBNK dividends?Want to do more research on Territorial Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Territorial Bancorp Inc Common Stock (TBNK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Territorial Bancorp Inc (TBNK) - Dividend Investor
Territorial Bancorp Inc (TBNK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha