Territorial Bancorp Inc. (TBNK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TBNK reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.47% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TBNK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AY, MGA, AMAT, OFED and ACU.
TBNK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for TBNK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 46.49% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TBNK, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Territorial Bancorp Inc's dividend yield of 4.35% is in the top 30.9%.
- In terms of opportunity, Territorial Bancorp Inc's estimated return of 46.49% surpasses about 74.51% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for TBNK than it is for 74.6% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
TBNK Dividend Chart
TBNK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TBNK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TBNK dividends?Want to do more research on Territorial Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Territorial Bancorp Inc Common Stock (TBNK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Territorial Bancorp Inc (TBNK) - Dividend Investor
Territorial Bancorp Inc (TBNK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha