TriCo Bancshares (TCBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCBK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TCBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.98% of US stocks.
- TCBK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TCBK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
TCBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.59 for TRICO BANCSHARES; that's greater than it is for 89.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 193.54%, TRICO BANCSHARES's debt growth rate surpasses 93.08% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TCBK is more volatile than just 13.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSTR, SFNC, PEBK, MPB, and FMNB.
- Visit TCBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcbk.com.
TCBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TCBK's price/sales ratio is 270% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- TCBK's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCBK.
TCBK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 224.96%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.63%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.39%.
The table below shows TCBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.36% of graded US stocks.
- TCBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 166th of 430 Banking stocks.
- AMNB, BSRR, and ACNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCBK.
The table below shows TCBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCBK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TCBK, see our TCBK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$46.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
TCBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.43||52-week high||$58.62|
|Prev. close||$42.69||52-week low||$37.41|
|Day high||$43.93||Avg. volume||92,100|
|50-day MA||$48.82||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$48.96||Market Cap||1.38B|
TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Company Bio
TriCo Bancshares provides commercial banking services to retail customers and small to medium-sized businesses in Northern and Central California. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Chico, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBK Social Stream
Latest TCBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRICO BANCSHARES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBK as an investment opportunity.
TriCo Bancshares Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
CHICO, Calif., January 25, 2023--TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK) (the "Company"), parent company of Tri Counties Bank, today announced net income of $36,343,000 for the quarter ended December 31, 2022, compared to $37,338,000 during the trailing quarter ended September 30, 2022, and $28,222,000 during the quarter ended December 31, 2021. Diluted earnings per share were $1.09 for the fourth quarter of 2022, compared to $1.12 for the third quarter of 2022 and $0.94 during the fourth quarter of 202
Tri Counties Bank Creates Homeownership Access Program to Increase Homeownership in Historically Disadvantaged Communities
CHICO, Calif., January 19, 2023--Tri Counties Bank announced today the creation of the Homeownership Access Program to support homeownership in historically disadvantaged communities in Northern and Central California.
With 61% ownership of the shares, TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
To get a sense of who is truly in control of TriCo Bancshares ( NASDAQ:TCBK ), it is important to understand the...
Moderating Inflation Set to Slow Rate Hike Pace: 3 Bank Picks
Despite near-term headwinds, banks like TriCo Bancshares (TCBK), NBT Bancorp (NBTB) and United Bankshares (UBSI) are worth a look as inflation continues to moderate.
TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.30 Dividend
TriCo Bancshares ( NASDAQ:TCBK ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically, the ex-dividend date...
TCBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TCBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Trico Bancshares's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Trico Bancshares (TCBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Trico Bancshares (TCBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Trico Bancshares (TCBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...