TriCo Bancshares (TCBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCBK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TCBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TCBK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TCBK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
TCBK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TCBK is 0.31 -- better than 25.56% of US stocks.
- TCBK's went public 28.16 years ago, making it older than 78.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.34 for Trico Bancshares; that's greater than it is for 86.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CASH, BANF, HFWA, ALTA, and INDB.
- Visit TCBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcbk.com.
TCBK Valuation Summary
TCBK's price/earnings ratio is 17.3; this is 33.59% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCBK.
TCBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.05||52-week high||$51.66|
|Prev. close||$45.95||52-week low||$23.38|
|Day high||$46.49||Avg. volume||87,877|
|50-day MA||$46.91||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$38.25||Market Cap||1.37B|
TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Company Bio
TriCo Bancshares provides commercial banking services to retail customers and small to medium-sized businesses in Northern and Central California. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Chico, California.
TCBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBK Social Stream
Latest TCBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trico Bancshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBK as an investment opportunity.
TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.09%Payable June 25; for shareholders of record June 11; ex-div June 10.See TCBK Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Performance at TriCo Bancshares ( NASDAQ:TCBK ) has been reasonably good and CEO Rick Smith has done a decent job of...
Readers hoping to buy TriCo Bancshares ( NASDAQ:TCBK ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
Trico Bancshares (TCBK) announces enhanced capital-deployment plans, which include a new share-repurchase plan and a hike in the quarterly dividend.
The Board of Directors of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK) (the "Company"), parent company of Tri Counties Bank, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 (twenty-five cents) per share on its common stock, on February 25, 2021. This represents an increase of 13.6% or $0.03 (three cents) per share as compared to the $0.22 per share dividend paid in December 2020. The current dividend is payable on March 26, 2021 to holders of record on March 12, 2021.
TCBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|