TriCo Bancshares (TCBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCBK POWR Grades
- TCBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.95% of US stocks.
- TCBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TCBK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.59% of US stocks).
TCBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.55 for Trico Bancshares; that's greater than it is for 88.19% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TCBK has reported earnings growth of 87.41%, putting it ahead of 78.27% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Trico Bancshares's share price is greater than that of only 8.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trico Bancshares, a group of peers worth examining would be FMNB, FBNC, XELB, BSRR, and STBA.
- TCBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trico Bancshares's official web site, go to www.tcbk.com.
TCBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TCBK's price/sales ratio is 208.33% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- Over the past 243 months, TCBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
- TCBK's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCBK.
TCBK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 91.61%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 67.12%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 67.39%.
The table below shows TCBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.36% of graded US stocks.
- TCBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 166th of 430 Banking stocks.
- AMNB, BSRR, and ACNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCBK.
The table below shows TCBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.77||52-week high||$48.96|
|Prev. close||$44.70||52-week low||$37.41|
|Day high||$45.77||Avg. volume||91,371|
|50-day MA||$40.69||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$42.44||Market Cap||1.55B|
TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Company Bio
TriCo Bancshares provides commercial banking services to retail customers and small to medium-sized businesses in Northern and Central California. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Chico, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBK Social Stream
Latest TCBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trico Bancshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBK as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Overview TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) is Chico, California headquartered $8.6 billion community bank. TriCo operates 68 banking centers, 86 ATMs, and serves 31 counties throughout California. Inorganic growth is a major part of the growth initiatives. Below is a list of deals within the past few years: 2014 Acquisition of North...
Investment company John W. Rosenthal Capital Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Glacier Bancorp Inc, Triumph Bancorp Inc, Merchants Bancorp, Origin Bancorp Inc, First Mid Bancshares Inc, sells Meta Financial Group Inc, First Horizon Corp, Cambridge Bancorp, Central Pacific Financial Corp, Farmers National Banc Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, John W.
TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
TriCo (TCBK) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TCBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|