TriCo Bancshares (TCBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TCBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.18% of US stocks.
- TCBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- TCBK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
TCBK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TCBK is 0.33 -- better than 25.49% of US stocks.
- Trico Bancshares's stock had its IPO on April 20, 1993, making it an older stock than 77.48% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.37 for Trico Bancshares; that's greater than it is for 87.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trico Bancshares, a group of peers worth examining would be CSTR, BSRR, PRI, PBCT, and SYBT.
- TCBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trico Bancshares's official web site, go to www.tcbk.com.
TCBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TCBK's price/sales ratio is 208.33% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- Over the past 243 months, TCBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
- TCBK's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCBK.
TCBK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -3.39%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 94.56%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 91.61%.
The table below shows TCBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.24% of graded US stocks.
- TCBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 164th of 436 Banking stocks.
- AMNB, FHB, and FMBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCBK.
The table below shows TCBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.47||52-week high||$51.66|
|Prev. close||$40.36||52-week low||$23.38|
|Day high||$40.64||Avg. volume||87,456|
|50-day MA||$40.09||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$42.42||Market Cap||1.20B|
TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Company Bio
TriCo Bancshares provides commercial banking services to retail customers and small to medium-sized businesses in Northern and Central California. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Chico, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBK Social Stream
Latest TCBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trico Bancshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBK as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
WILMINGTON, Del., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating Valley Republic Bancorp (“Valley”) (OTC: VLLX) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Valley’s agreement to be acquired by TriCo Bancshares (“TriCo”) (NASDAQ GS: TCBK). Under the terms of the agreement, Valley’s shareholders will receive 0.95 shares of TriCo for each share of Valley common stock they own. To learn more about this investigation
WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Valley Republic Bancorp ("Valley Republic" or the "Company") (OTC: VLLX) in connection with the proposed merger of the Company with TriCo Bancshares ("TriCo") (NASDAQ: TCBK). Under the terms of the merger agreement, the Company's shareholders will receive 0.95 shares of TriCo stock for each Valley Republic share they own, representing implied per-share merger consideration o
VALLEY REPUBLIC BANCORP ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of VLLX and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the officers or directors of Valley Republic Bancorp (Other OTC: VLLX) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s proposed merger with TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK). Click here to learn more and participate in the action. On July 27, 2021, Valley Republic announced t
TriCo Bancshares to Expand in the San Joaquin Valley in Strategic Merger With Valley Republic Bancorp
CHICO, Calif. & BAKERSFIELD, Calif., July 28, 2021--TriCo Bancshares announces further expansion plans in the San Joaquin Valley with merger of Valley Republic Bancorp.
TCBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|