TriCo Bancshares (TCBK): Price and Financial Metrics
TCBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.42||52-week high||$54.90|
|Prev. close||$34.77||52-week low||$28.66|
|Day high||$35.70||Avg. volume||83,788|
|50-day MA||$33.09||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$36.80||Market Cap||1.18B|
TCBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCBK POWR Grades
- TCBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.47% of US stocks.
- TCBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TCBK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
TCBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.19 for TRICO BANCSHARES; that's greater than it is for 88% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 278.14%, TRICO BANCSHARES's debt growth rate surpasses 96.28% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TCBK comes in at -40.22% -- higher than that of merely 12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPB, RF, FGBI, PEBO, and LARK.
- TCBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRICO BANCSHARES's official web site, go to www.tcbk.com.
TCBK Valuation Summary
- TCBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.6; this is 11.11% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TCBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCBK.
TCBK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 224.96%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.63%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.39%.
The table below shows TCBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.36% of graded US stocks.
- TCBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 166th of 430 Banking stocks.
- AMNB, BSRR, and ACNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCBK.
The table below shows TCBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Company Bio
TriCo Bancshares provides commercial banking services to retail customers and small to medium-sized businesses in Northern and Central California. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Chico, California.
TCBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TCBK Social Stream
Latest TCBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRICO BANCSHARES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCBK as an investment opportunity.
CHICO, Calif., November 20, 2023--The Board of Directors of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK) (the "Company"), parent company of Tri Counties Bank, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 (thirty cents) per share on its common stock, no par value on November 16, 2023. The dividend is payable on December 22, 2023 to holders of record on December 8, 2023. This is the 124th consecutive quarterly cash dividend, and is reflective of the Company's strength, stability and commitment to shareholder va
CHICO, Calif., November 13, 2023--Tri Counties Bank announced today the launch of its 17th Annual Tis the Season Food Drive, in partnership with The Salvation Army. The food drive aims to collect over 50,000 pounds of non-perishable food items from November 13 – December 22 to help families in need throughout California.
Tri Counties Bank Awards $100,000 in AHEAD Economic Development Grants to Assist with Low-Income Housing and Financial Education
CHICO, Calif., November 09, 2023--Tri Counties Bank, in collaboration with the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco (FHLBank San Francisco) and its AHEAD economic development grant program, announced donations of $50,000 each to Community Housing Improvement Program (CHIP) and the California Coalition of Rural Housing (CCRH).
BAKERSFIELD, Calif., November 02, 2023--Tri Counties Bank announced the donation of $50,000 to the Kern County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (KCHCC) to fund their 2023 Small Business Academy.
TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) reports a 22.9% increase in net income for Q3 2023 compared to the trailing quarter
TCBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|